Ministry of Mischief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stolen kisses {Rebecca and Remy} (most likely rated r LOL)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stolen kisses {Rebecca and Remy} (most likely rated r LOL) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stolen kisses {Rebecca and Remy} (most likely rated r LOL)

Post by Remy LeFiable Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:16 pm

Remy grinned as widely as he could, looking almost goofy when taken into full account. It only seemed proper what would follow. He swiftly scooped Rebecca up and over his shoulder and began climbing the stairs. He threw open their bedroom door and tossed her onto the bed before climbing over her.

"Starting to remember?" he asked.
Remy LeFiable
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Stolen kisses {Rebecca and Remy} (most likely rated r LOL) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stolen kisses {Rebecca and Remy} (most likely rated r LOL)

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:41 am

She saw his goofy grin and she knew what that meant. She laughed as he carried her over his shoulder. "Remy I can walk," she laughed softly as she spoke but he'd carried her up the stairs all as she said this.

When he tossed her on the bed and climbed on top she looked up at him grinning. "You'll have to remind me a little more," she winked and smirked playfully
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Humor : I'm Rebecca Mulciber, and you are?

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:02 am

Remy lowered his face down to Rebecca's and began to kiss her deeply. Sneaking around to do this at school meant they never got to do it enough. Without breaking the seal of their lips, he snaked one hand up to her breast and began to gently massage it.

After a minute or two he finally broke the kiss and removed his own shirt, tossing it aside onto the floor. "Don't worry," he whispered into Rebecca's ear. "You'll never forget again." he continued as he kissed her neck gently.
Remy LeFiable
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:32 pm

Rebecca was locked in Remy's gaze. As he lowered his lips down and kissed her deeply she grinned and kissed him back even more deeply. She remembered sneaking around Hogwarts and trying to hide her memories before the Dark Lord. But he'd known and wanted to use it to his advantage. She felt his hand and gasped breathing out.

As he broke the kiss she looked into his eyes watching as he removed his shirt. "Oh I don't think I'll ever forget," she responded moaning softly as he kissed her neck gently. She pushed up against him.

Spoiler:
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:32 pm

Remy raised himself from Rebecca and pulled her shirt off. Afterward he began to rub his fingers gently up and down her stomach as he lowered his head back to her neck. Of course Remy's hand couldn't stay under control for long and found its way back to her breast and began the massage anew.

"This is how we'll spend every night for the rest of our lives," Remy said with a light sigh as a smile crossed his face. "Well, at least almost every night."

Spoiler:
Remy LeFiable
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:21 pm

As Remy lifted off of her she pouted. She felt him pull off her blouse and giggled. She stopped pouting as he moved back down and kissed her neck again. She felt his hands soft and sweet as they moved along her stomach and back up to her breast so she moaned softly again as he massaged her.

She heard his words and sighed happily. "This will be heaven on earth than," she said softly and huskily.

Spoiler:
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:50 pm

"Heaven on Earth?" Remy responded to Rebecca's statement as he continued removing her clothes. "That's kind of funny. I'd have thought this would be a bit more like raising Hell; the way we are.""

As Remy finished undressing Rebecca he pulled back and looked down on her. "My, my!" he said coolly. "Talking about Heaven on Earth; that's the only explanation of your beauty." As he placed a hand on her belly he looked up at her and smiled. "So, are there any spells you'd like to cast before we begin, or will this be like when we first started?"

Spoiler:
Remy LeFiable
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:14 pm

Remy LeFiable wrote:"Heaven on Earth?" Remy responded to Rebecca's statement as he continued removing her clothes.  "That's kind of funny.  I'd have thought this would be a bit more like raising Hell; the way we are.""

As Remy finished undressing Rebecca he pulled back and looked down on her.  "My, my!" he said coolly.  "Talking about Heaven on Earth; that's the only explanation of your beauty."  As he placed a hand on her belly he looked up at her and smiled.  "So, are there any spells you'd like to cast before we begin, or will this be like when we first started?"

Rebecca laughed at Remy's comment. "I think Hogwarts was the raising hell," she chuckled.

Rebecca blushed after Remy finished undressing her. She giggled. "I think we can keep away from the spells this time," she said softly. Sometimes she liked being romantic with him.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2