Ministry of Mischief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stolen kisses {Rebecca and Remy} (most likely rated r LOL)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stolen kisses {Rebecca and Remy} (most likely rated r LOL) Empty Stolen kisses {Rebecca and Remy} (most likely rated r LOL)

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:25 pm

Spoiler:

It was after the war. Hogwarts was ruined and Rebecca had been one of the Death Eaters who didn't go to Azkaban. She hadn't actually killed anyone and her father being a Death Eater who forced her had come into play.

She finally got to live in peace with Remy. She was at their home in Godric's Hollow. She looked out the window waiting for him. She was daydreaming about their days at Hogwarts and looked down at Beau sitting on her lap. She stroked Beau softly.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Humor : I'm Rebecca Mulciber, and you are?

Back to top Go down

Stolen kisses {Rebecca and Remy} (most likely rated r LOL) Empty Re: Stolen kisses {Rebecca and Remy} (most likely rated r LOL)

Post by Remy LeFiable Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:58 pm

Remy was headed back to Godric's Hollow after searching for Beau for hours. That cat had really done it this time. Remy had no idea where the cat had gone besides leaving the house. Still, after a three-hour search he hadn't found the orange puffball.

He approached the door of his new home with Rebecca and stopped to think for a moment. Here they were, together. It didn't seem that long ago when that was "impossible."

"Daughter of a Death Eater and a mudblood; who'd have ever thought?" he wondered aloud. He couldn't help but be washed away in the sea of turbulent memories.

The night they met in the tower, chasing one another on the quidditch pitch, and the way Hermione would always chastise him for letting Rebecca lead him to trouble; these memories mad him give a light chuckle. But his smile faced a challenge as he remembered what the years to follow had brought; an argument about blood, danger and pain in the forest, and seeing the one he loved standing alongside those who wanted him dead by circumstance of his birth.

And yet here they were; happy and together. Yeah, he thought; It was worth every second.
Remy LeFiable
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Stolen kisses {Rebecca and Remy} (most likely rated r LOL) Empty Re: Stolen kisses {Rebecca and Remy} (most likely rated r LOL)

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:44 pm

Rebecca spotted Remy out the window and her heart fluttered. She stroked Beau softly. "Daddy's coming home Beau. You naughty cat running off on him. How relieved he'll be to see you," she murmured to the cat. She felt him purr in response on her lap and laughed softly. She lifted the cat into her arms and stood up slowly.

She walked to the door opening it and Beau climbed up onto her shoulder staying close. "My my Lefiable," she teased playfully. "How dashing you look. I found Beau in my closet in my robes," she said laughing softly.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:58 pm

Remy was snapped back to reality as the door swung wide. Seeing Rebecca here only reinforce his decision.

"So, trying to steal my cat then?' Remy teased as he stepped inside taking Beau from Rebecca. He looked at the kitten that still fit in his pocket. "How are you still so tiny?"

Remy placed Beau in his pocket and put his arms around Rebecca, pulling her close for a long kiss. "Seriously, how does he keep disappearing like this?'
Remy LeFiable
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:11 pm

Rebecca giggled. "He loves me better," she teased back as he pulled Beau off her shoulder. She smirked down at Beau. "He's so sweet and tiny," she said.

As Remy placed Beau in his pocket she watched him. Her cheeks going red as she blushed. She snuggled into him so happy to have him near her. Despite the war and everything after. She kissed him back enjoying the long kiss. She giggled at his question. "He's a rascal," she said softly and kissed Remy against loving the taste of his lips against hers.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:23 pm

Remy flinched as beau leaped from his pocket and charged upstairs. "Bloody cat," Remy sighed. He let go of his lover and went to sit down. "You ever wonder why he doesn't grow?"

Remy stared into the fireplace thinking about the past few months. He needed to go see his mother and sister soon. He should have already introduced them to Rebecca, but he wasn't exactly sure how it would go. For starters, Rebecca didn't spend much time around muggles and even if she had, Remy sister had "issues" with magical folk. "So, you been preparing for the trip to London?" he asked hoping for an answer better than he could possibly get.
Remy LeFiable
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:34 pm

Rebecca felt him pull away and closed the front door as Beau ran upstairs. She watched him sit down and joined him on the couch. "Honestly I thought he was a runt," she said softly. "I never really thought of why. Do you know?" she asked.

She saw him look away into the fireplace and knew that he was thinking and worried about something. She rubbed his shoulders and kissed his cheek. "The trip to London?" she asked. "Honestly since... well the war.. It's scary to go into London. The wizarding world hates me. They know my story but.. well part of it being a lie.. But they still can't get over me not being in Azkaban like the rest of them. Lucius, Draco and Narcissa have invited me to come visit several times but I haven't really had the heart. Draco and I used to be closer when he didn't hate my guts for being a blood traitor but even the Death Eaters didn't blame me. Only my father and the Dark Lord seemed too and the Dark Lord took interest in me because he was convinced he could make me a slave to his branding because of my father and what he did to me," she murmured looking into the fireplace.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:44 pm

Remy smiled at Rebecca's answer about Beau. "Runts are smaller than most of their kind, but he's smaller than a six-month kitten. He only looks a few weeks old. It's just confusing."

Remy laughed at Rebecca's answer. "Muggle London, Sweetheart." He informed her. "You have to meet my family at some point." Remy hoped this would quell Rebecca's concerns a bit. She wasn't familiar with muggles, but they had no clue what her past was. "It has to be done if we're spending the rest of our lives together."

"And I hope we are."
Remy LeFiable
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:53 pm

"Sometimes life is confusing," she said thoughtfully. "Maybe you could take him to a vet," she suggested having learned a little bit about Muggles.

"Oh.. That will be interesting," she said a little uneasy on the topic of family. "Why do either of us have to introduce our families. Look how well you meeting my father went. He's a cruel man. Thank merlin he was behind bars or he'd of tried... to kill you..." she said pulling him into her arms.

"I want to spend the rest of my entire life with you," she said
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:11 pm

Remy was a bit taken aback by her response. He'd no idea she'd been studying muggles like that. "I-- He's been to a vet. Nothing odd according to the vet." Remy knew something was odd about that cat though.

Remy started laughing at Rebecca now. "My mother wants to meet you," he finally replied. "She wants to meet her soon-to-be daughter-in-law." Remy's smile faded as Rebecca mentioned her father. "Yeah, well; your father wanted me dead before he ever met me. My mother's not like that. My sister is another story though; she hates magic folk, myself included."
Remy LeFiable
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:21 pm

Rebecca saw his surprise. "Well than maybe a magical vet," she offered suggestion. "If there is such a thing."

Rebecca smiled hearing him say that. "I thought she'd hate me.. My kind. We're like serial killers.. Us Death Eaters," she said looking down ashamed of herself and the life she'd picked. When he replied about her father her look softened. "He's.. complicated.." She listened to him. "I remember you saying that at Hogwarts," she said.

"Did you ever tell your mother.. about the scare?" she asked talking about the pregnancy scare when they were younger. Now she would have his kids. She'd not worried about her kind coming back and killing her or Remy in a while
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:42 pm

"I've never heard of a magic vet," Remy sighed. "Besides, I got him before going to Hogwarts." Remy lowered his head in defeat. "I guess we'll never find out."

Remy grimaced at Rebecca's reply. "Well, she doesn't exactly know what a Death Eater is. She's a muggle, remember?" Remy rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm not exactly hiding it from her, but that's not who you are. It's not who you ever really were either. You have to stop thinking like that," Remy said as he stood and pulled Rebecca into a tight hug.

Remy thought back to that year. "No, I think that might aught to be our secret," he said. "We'll just consider it a learning experience."
Remy LeFiable
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:49 pm

"Animals must have healers in the wizarding world," she said thinking. She shrugged. "I'll look into it for you and Beau. I'll ask Lucius," she said.

"No but..." She frowned and sighed. "I'm not like that now.. But Remy I've killed. I'm a murderer. The Dark Lord made me do it," she said looking away. She felt him pull her up into his arms and hugged him tightly.

"My father knows.. He got an owl about it from Lucius after Draco must have blurted it out," she said.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:57 pm

"That makes sense," Remy mused. "I'm just worried something might be wrong with the stumpy little freak."

Remy knew the past was a sensitive topic for Rebecca. "Honey," he said in a more serious tone that he ever used. "YOU didn't do that. You were a weapon in a war. You don't blame the sword when someone gets cut by it." He hugged her tighter. He figured it didn't really help, but at least she would know he was there no matter what.

"Well, that squirmy bastard never could keep to himself," Remy spat with disdain. He never liked the Malfoys much. He could be civil toward them; especially when Rebecca was around, but he never really kept how he felt very secretive either. "I suppose he'll be getting another letter soon though," Remy said with a wink. "After all, we have to get started some time."
Remy LeFiable
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:05 pm

"I'm worried about him too," she said softly looking at Remy.

"But I've killed. Innocent people Remy. How can even you want me," she said but hugged him tighter. She put her head on his shoulder closing her eyes.

"He was being protective of me in his own way Rem. I was his best friend. Believe it or not he didn't just have cronies," she said. "Or Parkinson hanging over him. Pugginson," she said with disdain. She blushed. "Better to be from me.." she giggled at Remy.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:26 pm

"And you think that makes you special?" he asked her. "Anyone can kill, many people do. It's not about having the ability to kill, it's about how it makes you feel. You were pushed to it; and when you got to choose, you chose not to. You chose to be with me. You chose to resist."

"I want you because I know who you are when it really matters," he told her. "You are the woman willing to risk her life because she loved a stupid mudblood. The woman who told me she would protect me against anything. And you lived up to it."

"Yeah," he conceded. "Everyone needs friends, and it's good of you to be his. I suspect it's about how you felt about Hermione." Before Rebecca could reply, Remy pulled her into another kiss, though much shorter than the first.
Remy LeFiable
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:00 am

"Special... No... But.. I killed Remy. I got a Dark Mark. I wanted to be a Death Eater.. I went as far as to try to wipe you from my memory so it wouldn't hold me back but I loved you. I wanted you and I wanted it. I wanted to protect you and.. kill others. And you never... turned me away for that cruelty in my head. When I was pulled out of school with Malfoy at 16 I thought I was dead for. I thought I'd be killed and when I came back to school. You were there and... I took the Carrows torture.. To protect you. They reported back and he... wanted to kill you and I... sold my life to him to protect you Remy. He had me kill and if I said no he'd kill you," she said locked in this resistance that she was a good person. She breathed out deeply. "If he ever comes back I'm dead...."

She heard what he said about who she was and she bit her lip. "I can't live without you in my life."

She was just about to reply when he kissed her. She kissed him back blushing. "For the record I hated Granger," she said when they broke out of the kiss.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:57 pm

"Rebecca," Remy said with a heavy sigh. "You regret what you did though. It shows that what you thought you wanted wasn't really what you wanted. Or what you wanted changed. Or who you are changed." Remy kissed Rebecca on the head. "And I always saw you as who you are now."

"If he ever comes back," Remy began. "No, I'm here to protect you now."

"And I hated Malfoy," Remy said with a chuckle. "We're even."
Remy LeFiable
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:20 pm

"Sometimes I... don't think I regret anything Remy," she said worried as he kissed her on the forehead. "Like I'll never change..." she added. She smiled at his own comment and kissed his cheek.

"Or someone worse will try to take his place....." she mumbled.

She laughed and shoved Remy playfully as he said he hated Malfoy. "Well you had good reason too. Even if we are even," she chuckled. "But he's turning it around. Like I am," she said softly.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:01 pm

(ooc: My apologies to anyone who was waiting for a reply here. I had some chaos arrive in my life with having to move abruptly and have only just gotten everything back in line just in time for the holidays. Anyway, I've returned now and I should be able to reply much more regularly now.)

Remy smiled as he held Rebecca. "You're wrong," he scolded. "If you'd truly felt that way; we'd never have shared that night on the stairs."

Remy remembered that night fondly. How he'd ended up in the tower with her believing he was chasing Beau. Darn cat had found his way back into Remy's pocket while he was distracted. But if it hadn't been for that, Remy and Rebecca wouldn't be here right now.

"Well," Remy exclaimed as he released Rebecca. "We do have at least one friend in common," he said as he raised Beau up to Rebecca's face. "And he's not going anywhere."
Remy LeFiable
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:05 am

|| No worries Brent Smile Life gets in the way. ||

Mentioning the stairs made Rebecca smile and blush. "Well.. true," she said softly.

Rebecca giggled slightly as he held up Beau to her face. She rubbed the underside of his belly softly. She heard his purr. "I'm glad he's not. I love this little cat," she said softly and kissed Beau's head gently to which she heard a very small meow.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:11 pm

Remy grinned wide and mischievously when he saw Rebecca blush.

"I daresay; is this an embarrassed Rebecca? Now how could that be?" Remy chided as he leaned forward and place his chin in his hand. "Why this is something only heard of in fables and myths."
Remy LeFiable
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:05 am

Rebecca saw his mischievous grin. She bit her lip watching him. She giggled as he chided her playfully.

"Well... Sometimes I do get embarrassed. But it wasn't so much embarrassment as it was remembering the passion," she grinned.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:27 pm

"Remembering the passion?" Remy asked as he backed away feigning offence. "You say that as if the passion in our relationship is gone. And here I thought everything was wonderful and you think we've lost our passion."

"Maybe I'll have to remind you about my passion," he continued grinning.
Remy LeFiable
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:23 am

Spoiler:

Rebecca listened to Remy as he backed away. She pouted as he did. She hadn't meant to offend him. But she knew he was being playful.

"Remy Lefiable get your ass back over here. You know I didn't mean it that way," she playfully scolded Remy as Beau ran off again. She grinned back at him at his last comment.

"Maybe you'll have to remind me a lot," she giggled pulling him into her arms.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next