Ministry of Mischief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army of the sun.

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Army of the sun. - Page 2 Empty Re: Army of the sun.

Post by Michelle Binx Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:57 am

"Oh really?" she asked tilting her head to the side, "would you be shocked if I said there was a girl in the bar tonight talking to one of my guards. One of my close friend guards, and this bitch clearly was flirting with him, and while I had a moment I started thinking about ripping her veins out and using them as puppet strings to control her. What would you think about that?"

It was like this had become a competition now, on who had the most disturbed thoughts....She liked it! "Okie dokie" she replied then looked into his head. As Michelle looked in, she frowned a little at first, but that was through concentrating and making sure she got everything. "Oh ... ooh ..OOOH!!!" she squealed delightedly at what she seen, and threw herself on him (in a glomping manner,) then started kissing him all over his face. She really liked what she seen.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Humor : *Lick*

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:04 am

As soon as Lee heard about the veins comment and the puppet manouver he bursted out laughing.... there was something about it that he found terribly hilarious, specially if it was Binx controlling them ... the poor girl would probably end up dacing and slapping herself if Michelle really did had the power to do that.

“ I love your style.” Thats all the boy said and smiled when she kept kissing his face everywhere, so he hugged her back and felt rather content.

“ Good to see you like them, be glad, some of them could really freak you out.” He smirked and kissed her neck, one of his favourite hobbies, it was soothing to him.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:09 am

Michelle grinned widely when Lessandro laughed about the veins and the girl,she liked it when people found her amusing, but for some reason when Lessandro laughed with her, it seemed more ... Special? Important? Like it mattered more or it was more funnier if he found it funny. Like if everyone else found it funny and Lee didn't, then it wasn't funny.

"Your style isn't too bad either" she replied smiling, then giggled when he started kissing her neck. "You should be careful when doing that" she said, giggling still and grinning like an idiot. Twisted Evil She really did love that, it was her weak spot.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:16 am

Lee bited his lower lip .. still close to her skin as he answered “.. carefull why?, you mean because of this..” he began to kiss her neck slowly and more carefully even licking there and then. “ Or this?”.. he holded her hips and managed to get her legs to rest around his.

the blackhaired ran his hand slightly on her upper leg and then stared at her lips .. as thought teasing her but not kissing her yet .. or doing anything at all.

Oh he was amused... he was just giggling insides, the best part of being in control of the situation was knowing how to take advantage from it ... kinda.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:30 am

If it wasn't for Michelle being already dead, she'd be dead now, dead from on overdose of lust for Lessandro. Everything he did just sent her head spinning, her insides felt all funny, she had pesky butterflies! And she was grinning still.

"No" she replied leaning in to kiss him, "because of this ..." she paused long enough to lean in and bite his neck, without her fangs so he didn't bleed or so she punctured him. She then stated kissing lightly, then began to trail little kisses up to his mouth so she could kiss him deeply.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:21 pm

Lee smirked when she leaned to kiss him, at wich he teased and moved back a bit, preventing the kiss from actually happening, so he was going to take his time into this whole thing .... he didnt had any hurry, Lee actually thought this was the best way to get payback from how she just drank from him nearly to get him to faint ... Lessandro didnt hated it, he actually enjoyed it, but he still wanted to be mean anyways.....

“ Aha..” He said with a grin and licked her lower lip slightly, still not letting her kiss him at all, he kept it only to him kissing her neck and getting both of them to the bed.

“ ... Lets see if i can get your thoughts about me to become true ...hm?” He chuckled and got on top of her with a grin.. “ thought..” he started amused while he kept kissing down her neck and later lower.. “ Lets see who actually rides who..." the brunette then holded her wrists´s down harshly and thought in several good ways to torture Michelle....
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:26 pm

Michelle could have easily fought him and made it so they didn't end up on the bed, and with him on top. But she didn't bother fighting, as she was curious to see where this was going. As gutted as she was that she never got her kiss. Smirking up at him, now with her wrists pinned, she said "oh. It shall be me who'll be riding you, big boy... Just as soon as I get tired with your game".

Twisted Evil
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:44 pm

Lessandro grinned right back at her and layed down right between her legs, and pressed himself down on her while he whispered on her ear. “ mmm. how bout you make me.

It wasnt in Lee´s nature to just give up in games, he liked both sides to be defeated or to win .. he didnt minded, in this case was no exception, althought usually depends of the game ...

“ .. I have a better version you see ...” he smiled and bited his lower lip .. “ i ride the screams out of you ... instaid..” Lee was just ignoring Michelle´s other side for now ... he would ignore she could do with him what she wanted ... for now he wanted to just play.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:57 pm

Michelle moaned a little feeling Lessandro between her legs, and pressing down. Though nothing serious was actually happening yet, the things he was saying and knowing something fun was going to eventually happen, it made her her unable to hold her moan back. "I hate you" she said smirking a little, "you keep making me moan".

Hearing Lessandro's 'better' version made a sneaky little moan escape once again. His version did sound wonderful, perhaps his version was slightly better than hers? But ...- "I like the idea of you being helpless under me" she said faking a little pout to him, "doesn't a girl on top sound more appealing to you?" she knew a lot of men did like girls on top, but then again, she knew some men loved being in control, which usually meant them (the men) on top.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Binx Sun May 01, 2011 12:07 am

As it was Johnny was in town to visit his sister and brother, and of course the mother who he hadn't seen in about god knows how many years. It was suppose to be a surprise visit. He got in the club last night during busy hours and snuck down into the underground to wait there until she club was closed, he ended up finding a nice little human and was distracted with her most of the night until right now.

His phone had run and it was his brother telling him about what had just happened, and sighing Johnny said he'd be there as soon as he could. Johnny fed from his human, killed her then made his way back up stairs. He thanks the guard who'd helped him sneak in without his siblings noticing him, then went up stairs.

Nate was obviously shocked to see Johnny had got here so quickly, as far as Nate knew John was back in Manchester. Johnny explained to Nate how he got here fast, then listened to Nate explain about Michelle and Lessandro.
Jonathan Binx
Jonathan Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Humor : Pleasantly Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sun May 01, 2011 12:53 am

The boy chuckled when she let out a moan and felt quite pleased with his handy work, thought they werent nowhere near at it (yet), it was actually getting to him, and probably he would stop messing around.

Really?” he asked in faked surprise (at her moaning comment) and pressed himself on her harder letting out a “mmmm..” apparently Lessandro was still going to tease her just for the sake of it ... besides, what was the point of staying there all the time without him having some fun?.

“ ... you... on top more appealing?..” he stopped for a moment to think with a dreamy grin and bited his lower lip before answering. “ I dont knooow...” He holded Michelle and turned the positions so she would be sitting right on top of his hips and he would be smirking staring at her bellow.

“Better?”
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sun May 01, 2011 1:00 am

When Lessandro pressed himself down harder, Michelle let out the mother of all moans, "oooh I'm going to kill you!" she shouted through her moan. Her legs instantly wrapped around his waist and she let them grip tightly to pull him against her even harder.

"Oh you do kno-" she started to tell him he did know, but she found them being turned over, with her now on top. She had to admit she did like being on the bottom with the guy in control, but it really did depend on her mood. And right now, her mood was her being in control, so naturally when Lee turned the tables she was glad.

Michelle smirked and leaned down to kiss Lessandro hard on the lips "this is much better" she muttered against his lips "and now, to let the game truly begin".Michelle stayed sitting on top of Lee while reaching over to her bedside draws, and opened the top draw. She grabbed something then sat up straight again. "Here we are..." she said letting a pair of police handcuffs she stole dangle in front of him
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Binx Sun May 01, 2011 1:05 am

"Aw, dude you need to chill out" he said to Nate, "she's happy. Let's just give her little toy a chance. She won't replace us" he rolled his eyes, "alright?" After a little more talking and reassuring to his brother, he left Nate's room and went to Michelle's, he didn't even knock he just walked straight in.

"Surprise, surprise, princess!" he shouted with his arms held out at arms length as if he was some amazing gift for her to see. However, when he could see Michelle sitting on this human of hers, his eyes went wide and he said "eh ..... Bad timing" and turned to leave.
Jonathan Binx
Jonathan Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sun May 01, 2011 7:08 am

Lessandro arched an eyebrow at Michelle and looked at the handcuffs she was holding in front of him, unable to holdback a grin by now, that would have been impossible in such a situation... thought perhaps he wouldave liked to have save this thoughts for later.

Lee was about to sit so he could kiss Michelle ... but he was interrupted by another voice, someone he didnt even saw coming until he was already in the room .... usually that would annoy him, but the first two things he noticed was that his playing mood had vanished in the air leaving a thick odd vibe, and the second one is that in perhaps sixteen years of his life he had never openly laugh like he was doing just now, all before he fell back on the bed again trying to cover his face .... he hated this, he never really laughed, perhaps to someone foreign that didnt knew the boy, it wouldave look cute, but for him it was horrid.

The brunette ran a hand through his hair and cleared his throat finally recovering some sense before speaking. "Go talk to him.” he said to Michelle.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sun May 01, 2011 7:29 am

Michelle smirked wickedly and leaned in to kiss Lessandro, right as Johnny had walked in. Michelle's eyes went wide to seeing her other brother, and as he was leaving she squealed "Johnny!!!" she went to jump off Lee but caught her foot in the bedding and fell off the bed. "Oomph" she muttered when she hit the floor, "JOHNNY WAIT!"

Michelle staggered to her feet and looked at Lessandro with a huge dopey grin on her face, then giggled at his laughing over Johnny, another brother, walking in and ruining his fun. She presumed that was why he was laughing so much, seemed about right. She nodded when Lee had said for her to talk to John, and started getting herself up.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Binx Sun May 01, 2011 7:35 am

Suddenly as Michelle was getting herself up, Johnny appeared all of a sudden behind her out of nowhere and was helping her up from behind. He rolled his eyes and said "clumsy much? Be more careful, sis".

Johnny's eyes looked over Michelle at Lessandro, and he looked the boy over, judging him, examining him, basically seeing who this boy was that his twin had told him about. "So this would be Lanky-Streak-Of-Piss, Nate was telling me about?" he asked chucking.
Jonathan Binx
Jonathan Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sun May 01, 2011 8:03 am

Lessandro felt amused enough to put aside his anger and simply get up from the bed, wall down the hall and go sit to one of the chairs near a windows at the other side of the livingroom, careful to remain silent, crossing his arms and evoiding the coversation.… he didnt liked to talk and much less when it was more than three people (or three at all).

After a few moments he grew bored and started to look around again while he let the two back at the bedroom so they can have their talk or whatever they were doing ....and started to pay attention to the flatscreen on the wall, and because he had never operated .. touched or got near one (he was a wizard not a mudblood) the first thing he did was tilt his head and try to figure out how it worked ... finding out it had a button and turning it on ... watching some random thing that go on and talked and everything .... wich made him snort ... (muggles really did had a lame way to portrait images).

Mewh .. he hoped the two back at the room would just hurry up and nto ramble like old grannys..
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sun May 01, 2011 8:14 am

When Lessandro vanished off to the living room, she could sense he was still up stairs, so she she talked with Johnny.

After about forty minutes of talking with Johnny, Michelle walked out into the living room where Lessandro was and made her way over to the mini bar. "I see you're keeping yourself amused? It took me about a week before I figured out what that thing did and how you turn it on" she said about the TV while mixing herself a blooded cocktail, and something for Lessandro.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sun May 01, 2011 8:32 am

Lessandro got a smoke from his jacket .. (he supposed he was going down since he smoke nearly thirty cigarettes at day) but anyways, its not like he had anything better to do or to worship life for at all.

The boy found his lighter (gold made) in the other pocket and lighted the cigarette careless about being the guest and that perhaps he shouldnt smoke (she was dead.... is not like its gonna kill her).

“ Hope you dont mind, its not like im going to give you cancer..” He said in a careless tone while he exhaled some of the smoke looking at the screen.

“I do apologise if i offend thought..” .. well actually he didnt gave a crap.

“ I have to say, mudbloods have a ...weird perception of entertainment...” there he was insulting the kind again ... but hey, at least he wasnt a mudblood, it could be worse.
“ Hows your brother..” he said .. nothing taking the bother to make it sound a question .. it was more of a formality statement.

Last edited by Lessandro Legard on Sun May 01, 2011 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sun May 01, 2011 8:51 am

"No you're right, it's not going to give me cancer" she started, and with her tone it's obvious where she was about to go with the conversation was somewhere Lessandro wouldn't like. "But I have to taste it in your blood, which isn't that bad, but I have to smell it as well... Which given my senses are much stronger it's smells like fucking shit" she finished snatching his smoke and crushing it in her hand, still lit.

She could have been a little less snappy and rude about it, but his fake apology on if he offended her was what did it. Michelle heard in his head how he didn't really care, which would you believe it, hurt the little vampire's feelings. Plus she did detest the smell of second hand smoke.

"Mudbloods and muggles ... Blech, they're all disgusting things, but that thing ... The CV or whatever they call it, it do amuse me" she said looking over to the TV giving it a weird look, "I never use it though, I don't get it". Once Michelle mixed the drinks she placed them both on the bar and told Lee his drink was there, then went over to the TV to turn it off.

"Johnny?" she asked making her way back over to the mini bar, "he's fine. He's curious about you, and me... But he's taking it better than Nathan".
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sun May 01, 2011 9:01 am

Lessandro snapped closed the zippo as he watched how Michelle snatched the cigarette from his mouth and crushed it on her hand upset about the smell .. and god knows what else, she seemed offended actually, and Lee didnt liked that, not one bit.

It was rare for him to take actions into the matter.... but he just supposed he had a weakness for Michelle. So the brunette placed the lighter back in his jacket and stood up from the chair, going towards Michelle ... staring at her for a bit before placing his hand on her cheek and giving her a slight peck on the lips .. “ ..Im s-sorry.” He said before clearing his throat and turning away ... obviously uncomfortable to actually give a true apology.

He looked at the drinks ... taking one randomly and drinking it right away of course..... finding that it was revolting .. obviously because of the blood .... suddenly having the need to throw up but swallowed it because he had no other choice. “ i have .. no idea how you find this pleasant.” He coughed a bit and tried to speak properly.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sun May 01, 2011 9:18 am

"They'll kill you, you know?" she said about the smoking, after he apologized. She defiantly seemed a little more in a happy mood because of the little kiss and his apology. And with Lessandro stuttering his sorry, it made Michelle notice he clearly was one of those people who thought the word sorry felt like venom on the tongue. So she knew that was hard for him, and he was obviously being genuine.

When Lessandro took her drink by mistake, Michelle giggled. "It happens to taste very sweet, and ..." she paused thinking of a good comparison for him so he could understand. "To a heavy drug addict, blood to us is like Heroin for them. It's like red wine to poor drunks and like a big fat greasy cheese burger for those fat sweaty muggles who love their burgers".

Michelle took her drink and sipped it, she closed her eyes as it went down and she licked her lips. "Tastes good..." she said while looking back at him, "but clearly it's just a thing for vampires".
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sun May 01, 2011 9:30 am

“ Or smokes.. to a poor little soul.” He smiled and touched her cheek, running his fingertips slightly down her neck. “ What-..” he stopped and hesitated as he felt his hand cold from touching Michelle.... he had a hard time to belive he had been so close to her and ignore her deathly body temperature.

“What does it feel like?.” He asked to Michelle, of course asking exactly what does it felt like to be be a vampire... or more specifically.. what did it felt to be dead.

There was a part of Lee that was fascinated about the fact that Michelle was the impersonated version of what he always loved.... he always did had that fascination for death ..he had killed people before, when necessary, and of course his father had always covered it up for him ...... but what did it felt like..

Lee smorted suddenly realizing something. “ You just called me a poor drunk?” he laughed and kissed her cheek. “ I happen to love red wine thank you very much for the complement.”
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sun May 01, 2011 9:45 am

"Nooo, smokes isn't a strong enough crave. I don't even think a starving fat man wanting his burgers describes it enough. Just a crack addict wanting his fix is pretty much the only comparison for it" she said, then smiled as he asked about being dead, being a vampire.

"It feels... " she started but soon paused and frowned, she bit her lip and let her gaze look down. How did it feel. Sometimes it was awesome, the best feeling ever. She felt so strong at times, but other times she felt so weak, missed the feel of the sun on her face -and she was a hater of the sun even as a human-, she missed the feel of real food going down her throat and she missed her normal body heat.

Also when you had the gift of hearing people's thoughts, it became a burden somtimes. It gave you head aches and when you didn't even want to listen, thoughts sometimes just screamed at you! Being dead was cold and dark and painful: Mentally and physically.

But when all that was put a aside, it was the best thing in the word. Thinking about the plus things now, she smirked and looked back to Lessandro and continued "it's amazing. You feel so strong, all you need to care about is blood, and if you've sired anyone, them and that's it. It's a carefree world".

Over the red wine she laughed having no idea she called Lee a poor drunk. "I aplogize, Lee-Lee" she said smiling innocently, "if you want I can make it up to you by giving you some red wine. I have tons of bottles in the back. All kinds of flavours and brands".
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sun May 01, 2011 10:09 am

Lessandro laughed out lound when she kept explaining .. thought he saw a hint of melancholy and felt thought perhaps was not wise to push the subject further.

“ Nonesense, i bet i can kick your butt in anything.” he said joking .. but actually just interested into playing with her.

“ Oh really?” he asked actually a bit ecxited about the red wine comment. “ Well, you show me beautiful.”
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum