Ministry of Mischief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army of the sun.

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Army of the sun. - Page 3 Empty Re: Army of the sun.

Post by Michelle Binx Sun May 01, 2011 10:15 am

"Is that a challenge?" she asked with a little smirk playing on her face, and while having a little twinkle in her eyes. "I really hope it is" she added letting her smirk vanish and her typical, usual innocent smile appear.

"Or...-" she started while putting her drink down on the bar. She turned to face him full again and placed her hands on his upper chest, just below his shoulders and began pushing him backward, she was guiding him over to the sofa to sit. "Why don't you sit down and I'll go get us something?"
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Humor : *Lick*

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sun May 01, 2011 10:41 am

“ Right on..” he said, answering to the challange question ... god he loved to dare people.. and he founded that daring Michelle was perhaps the best thing ever, specially because she was just as crazy as he was.

“ Name it .. and i kick your butt at it ..” Lee chuckled and sat back on the couch.

“ Sure why not.” The brunette agreed when she offered a drink.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sun May 01, 2011 10:51 am

Michelle smirked over the challenge, but didn't verbally say anything. She'd have a challenge for them later, but first, the wine. "Be right back..." she said then in a blink she was gone. Michelle went out into the back and grabbed a couple of bottles of red wine: A very sweet one, which she liked, and a slightly dryer one which belong to Nate. Then headed back to Lee.

To Michelle it felt like she was gone about ten minutes, but to Lessandro it might have been more like ten seconds. "Back!" she exclaimed loudly, in hopes to make him jump. She placed the bottles down on the sofa next to Lessandro, then headed over to the kitchen to get two wine glasses, also she picked a little silver bottle up which contained some blood for her to add to her drink.

"I wasn't sure which you preferred so I brought both a red one and a dry one" she said while making her way over to the sofa with the glasses and her blood. Once back over to the sofa she sat herself down and said while placing the glasses on the coffee table "now, about the challenge. I can obviously beat you in an arm wrestle, a running race. A challenge on who can bite the hardest" she smirked as she listed theses off. "But, how does a challenge to see who can make the other squeal like a bitch the loudest sound?"
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sun May 01, 2011 5:53 pm

Lessandro smiled and leaned back on the couch as he watched Michelle move at unspeakable speeds ... he knew there was nothing conventional about having some sort of wicked relation with a vampire like the one he was having, but as much as Michelle had a hold on him for his human nature, his blood, and his odd crazy personality ... he was also into her because of everything that made Michelle well ... Michelle, even the undead part dragged him towards her like a magnet.

Lessandro would have preffered Michelle to crush his soul and drink until the last drop of blood left in his body than to withdraw from all of it, including her... that would make him a coward, and of course, he was a bit more than just that.

The brunette watched as the woman sat down on the couch next to him, and went on about the wine ... and also got some blood with her, at wich he giggled and grabbed the pink bottle putting it on the other table far from her .. returning to sit down few moments after ... “Watch ..” He said, while he got an empty glass and grinned, taking the sweet red wine bottle and pouring it down on the glass into a quite large amount before stopping... making this right in front of Michelle, taking his time before looking into his jacket and getting a small razorblade... showing it to her as well, cutting the palm of his hand slowly, causing the cut to be very deep, his blood coming out next, quickly and of a dark colour.

The boy pressed his fist above the glass full of wine for a minute untill it was full of a thick mixture of blood and wine .... and it was actually more blood than wine...but it tasted definately strongly like both.

Lee ripped a bit of his shirt and banded the wound on his hand before taking the glass and holding it in front of Michelle smiling. “This... is my present to you ..” spoke the irish boy grinning, thought he didnt understood exactly what this would cause to Michelle... it was like an invitation to the devil for both of them .... one because Michelle would be desperately addicted to his blood and two because he would have to handle her. “ Look princess...be mine?.” Lee added while moving the glass a bit so she could see it aaaall she wanted.

“Does this makes you squeal beautiful?” he was joking of course.... but he did wanted to make her a gift, he ignored the why thought.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Mon May 02, 2011 4:39 am

Michelle watched all that Lessandro was doing, and when he made himself bleed her eyes instantly turned black as the night. Her eyes closed as she could feel her want for him suddenly hit a high. Mmm, he smelt so good as it was, but now his blood's scent was lingering in the air like this, it made Michelle's head spin and want him all the more.

Licking her lips she opened her eyes and looked back to Lessandro. When Lee had said this was his gift to her, a little smirk appeared on her face, she looked to the drink that was mixed with his blood and she now started to smile.

"Do you have any idea how much I want you right now...." she said with her words being almost a whisper, she looked up from the drink and to Lessandro's eyes. "I wanted you anyway... But now I'm aching...." she added in her same tone, and while slowly reaching for the drink, her eyes stayed locked with Lee's and she said "....I'm yours". Over the squealing she smirked wickedly, but said nothing.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Mon May 02, 2011 8:04 pm

Lessandro smiled at Michelle when she seemed to be affected by the blood he was offering to her, it was a fact that Lee was entirely and completely into giving the vampiress anything she wanted as long as she could be with him, he ignored if she returned the feelings or not, or maybe perhaps he just preffered not to know in case she just didnt and this was entirely based in blood and pleasure, there was nothing wrong with that anyways, but he would just rather not know if it was the case. Maybe i feel like less that what she can ever want, i can never be too sure of that .. what is the point in finding out anyways.
Lee thought, still in silence before he said the first thing that he belived it was logical.

i do know.” he'll be damned if he didn't wanted Michelle just as mush as she wanted him or perhaps even more, so he leaned to kiss her deeply just so he could shut down some of the need he had for Michelle .

Obviously he didnt needed to say it .. he already was irrefutably and totally hers, it was simple because of his blood and his feelings. No.. i needed to stop thinking that way ... yes, the less i became involved emotionally the better right?, yes... yes, no feelings... just .. kisses and games, and never going to go further... but what if she... no!, no feelings, nothing!, its official, feelings thing will never be real .. i refuse...

the brunette snapped back to reality and broke the kiss a bit mortified.

“ drink it, before it goes bad.” Lee laughed a bit and leaned back on the couch trying to win his inner monologue ..

He reached for the dry wine and poured some of it for him on the glass and then drank up .. trying not to even look at Michelle for now ... ok.. this is the plan, i sneak out .. i come to her .. we lay it a few times... we are into each other, shes hot im hot ... simple as that ... and no feelings crap, infact im her blood tank and shes my ... my, er, why this had to be so damn difficult?!... ok new plan ... i will never kiss her, we just lay it .. and i ignore whatever this god damned thing i feel that is probably just something silly....

He rubbed his temples as he could feel a migrain coming... ok what if she just know you love her or she can feel it?, no thats bloody stupid i don't love her!!!!!!!, youre not helping at all! oh great now im talking to myself... ohhhhh... he moaned in his mind in pain for how annoying it was to just have this stupid self conversation and having to also lie, he was in denial. shit she can read my mind!. He cursed and snapped out of it quickly pretending as thought he was just having a headache and begging she hadn't heard any of the shit going up in his head, he was so conflicted.

Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Tue May 03, 2011 3:05 am

"Your blood will never go bad to me" she said knowing blood did go bad after leaving it for so long, but to her, even if Lessandro's blood did go bad, it would still be perfect to her. Thinking a little a bout this, she realized; that is something you say or think when you're really into someone. Perhaps have strong feelings for. That wasn't good.

Shaking the thoughts from her head she lowered her gaze and sipped the wine/blood. Soon Michelle was smiling again and looking back to Lee, his blood was the best thing she'd ever tasted.

As Lessandro sorted his own drink out and was trying to not look at her, she got curious wondering what he was thinking. But no, she wouldn't listen, she refused to listen in as it made her head all confused and freaked her out. Mustn't listen, mustn't listen, she was telling herself, actually she was more like coaching herself. Even as Michelle tried to not listen in she was still picking up the odd words here and there:

Never kiss her. Hearing that made her pout to herself, she was a little OK about what she heard -not knowing the full context-, kissing was intimate, but she did love kissing. So she wasn't actually sure how she felt about the thought that Lee might not kiss her again.

She can feel it? Those were the next words that she heard. This made Michelle wonder what was she suppose to feel. As she thought about this she sipped more of the wine, her gaze being locked down to the floor as she kept on thinking and accidentally listening.

I don't love her!!!!!!! That was the next, and last thing she heard, which made her choke on her blood wine. After managing to spill some of her precious blood wine down her chin, she wiped it up with her hand after putting the now almost empty glass down on the table. Lee's thoughts, the bits she got, and Michelle's own thoughts were sending her nuts.

"There's too much thinking going on here" she said then took Lessandro's wine glass and placed it next to hers on the table. "Let me silence things a little" she added, while thinking about getting him to squeal. Once both of them were free of their drinks, Michelle moved herself so she was sitting face forward on Lessandro, straddling, with her arms locking around the back of his neck. "The only sounds I want to hear from either of us is screams or squeals...." she said smirking, "unless....You'd like to moan my name, then that's OK".

Twisted Evil
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Tue May 03, 2011 5:57 am

Lee didnt knew Michelle was holding back at reading his mind .. there for he tried to control his own histerical exaggerated thinking, just in case, like come on .. he didnt wanted to have this desperate inner monologue on and on about what he should do or not ...

Lee arched an eyebrow and smirked at her saying his blood would never taste bad for her .. “ Really?.” He said and then watched as she sat on him, straddlin, that felt so .. good, why didnt he ever thought of coming to places like this before?! If he had met Michelle a bit earlier .. he had been terribly happy ... well maybe not considering the age but whatever.

The brunette chuckled and answered “ Well... im not sure theres anything you can do to make me squeal..” he stopped only to grin and look at her trying to decide what to do .. wich only lead to him surrounding her hips with his arms and leaning to kiss her..

... Lee hesitated about that, he wasnt supposed to kiss her.. it was the first rule... so Lee stopped nearly an inch away from her lips and gasped before turning to kiss her cheek and neck, God .. that was painfull. Was the first thing he could think out there, but he didnt focused much on it.
“ Now about moaning or screaming ... maybe.”
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Tue May 03, 2011 6:22 am

"I could make you squeal if I so wanted" she said while tilting her head a little to the side, exposing more of her cheek and neck for him, "all I have to do is...-" she went silent, then put an image in Lessandro's head of her grabbing 'him', hard. "Of course the real thing would actually hurt a lot more than the little image and feelings I'm putting in your head now".

Michelle removed the image from Lessandro's head after a mere two, maybe three seconds of showing him it, she didn't want to totally ruin the mood. So basically as soon as she shown him what she could do to make him squeal she instantly removed it. Then leaned in and ran her tongue over his his lips, while pressing herself down on 'him' as she done so.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Tue May 03, 2011 6:41 am

Lee smirked and payed attention to her when she started to speak about making him squeal .. thought as soon as the image of her .... grabbing him hard somewhere down appeared in his mind, he brought a hand to cover his mouth and then stared at her semi scandalized but also with a big smile .. before laughing “ You little.. oh my god!” He kept giggling still in shock and then tried to recover. “ Youre a sadist love...” he smiled dreamy and stared at her full of lust when she licked his lips .. at wich he could only react by closing his eyes hard and letting out a deep moan.. he was still trying not to kiss her, but it was indeed almost painfull to him.

Lessandro smirked when she pressed herself down on him .. and thrusted his hips up hard all while holding her hips down. “ Instaid of hurting it .... you can do other things with it dont you think?..”
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Tue May 03, 2011 7:04 am

Michelle smirked at Lessandro's reactions from the image she had put in his head, but she said nothing to him. Simply smiled innocently. When he thrusted up while holding her hips down, she moaned out. Michelle leaned in and let her tongue brush over his lips again, then muttered while keeping her lips close to his "I love it when you do that.."

A wicked smirked suddenly filled her features when she heard Lessandro's last words. "Oh I can think of a few other things to do with it" she said then slowly licked her lips suggestively.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Tue May 03, 2011 7:16 am

Lessandro gasped and closed his eyes.... trying to evoid the huge urges he had to kiss Michelle ... he had made himself evoid to do so because it was actually from all the things they did the most emotional of them ... but also it was indeed something they did liked alot .. so he didnt think of it so well .... he didnt even knew if Michelle would let go of it so easy ..

“ Dont .. do that.” he said, at her still keeping her lips so close to his, so he backed away a bit, but remained staring at her lips dizzy.

Thought he soon tried to change the source of attention by smirking at her words. “ Do other.. things with it?.. hmm ... why dont you prove that to me tease..” by now he just couldnt supress the grin and tried holding her hips down on him so she could feel 'it'.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Tue May 03, 2011 7:26 am

"Don't do what?" she asked with her innocent smile on show, and knowing full well what he had meant.Michelle leaned back in and ran her tongue over his lips once again, then let her lips linger right near his.

When Lessandro held Michelle down by her hips causing her to feel 'him', she let out a light moan, all the while with her lips still being so close to his. "Tease?" she asked while smirking and with her breath being a little ridged now, "well I don't want to be known as a tease.... I best prove myself".

Slowly, Michelle started to slide backward off Lessandro's legs so she could kneel down on the floor. Twisted Evil
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Tue May 03, 2011 7:41 am

And that was it .. the little self control he had was lost and buried when she licked his lips again .. and in top of everything she was still so close, that he couldnt help himself and kissed her deeply, moaning into the kiss, he surely loved to kiss Michelle .. he had to admit it was one of the best things...

Lee broke the kiss and smirked when she repeated what he had said initially of her being a tease... but it changed pretty soon, he was now staring at her .. his eyes showing pure lust as he just let her get on her knees ...
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Tue May 03, 2011 7:49 am

And she got her kiss! However, she was still half and half about it. She was happy she got the kiss because she did love a good kiss, and this was more than a good kiss, this was an amazing kiss. But once again, kissing was a sign of affection, which she didn't like.

Michelle decided she wasn't going to bother over the not liking it because it was showing affection, she was going to focus on the good bits of it, because she was enjoying it so much.

When Michelle was on her knees, she put her hands on Lessandro's and made him part his legs so she could slide herself between them. Her eyes stayed locked with his, and keeping her hands on his knees she slid her hands slowly up his thighs and up to the belt area of his trousers so she could undo them.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Tue May 03, 2011 8:00 am

Kisses were entirely so emotional .. and Lee had never been amotional, but he surrendered to Michelle, because everything about her, dragged him helplessly to be emotional in certain ways he had never been before... and thought the kiss was full of lust .. he also had feelings in it, wich wasnt necessarily too bad, but he just felt ashamed of it at a certain level.

Lee watched as Michelle tried to undo his belt area and helped her by taking off his belt and pulling his pants down a bit .. staying just in boxers so she could do whatever she pleased with him ...

Dont tease me ..” he said smirking thought biting his lower lip to not moan or show any emotion yet.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Tue May 03, 2011 8:09 am

"Me tease? I would never ..." she whispered to him with a smile fit for the devil on her face. When Lessandro helped her with his belt and trousers, she decided to just pull the trousers totally off, then flung them behind her, letting them go over the table and on the floor.

Michelle placed her hands on his thighs, dangerously close to his more delicate area, and dragged her hands back down, all the way down to his knees, niiice and slow letting her nails drag on their way. She thought why not tease him that little more Wink

Now done with her little game, Michelle leaned up a little and gave Lessandro just what he wanted. Twisted Evil She'd make sure to tease him here and there, just to send his head that little more insane, but in the end would give him an excellent treat, making sure not to stop until he was 'finished' and all clean again.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Tue May 03, 2011 8:28 am

Lessandro grinned right back at her when she pulled the trousers off him and just started to play with him, thought he hated to be teased be didnt minded this once .. because like everything Michelle did he liked... he also loved what she was doing to him ..

His eyes were completely fixed on Michelle, they almost seemed to darken a bit from the lust, wich was clear, if not painted all over his face, he wanted Michelle .. and nothing more.

Few after... all he could do was moan and gasp while she both tortured and pleasured him, all that useless thinking out of his head when he finished all over Michelle and leaned back on the couch having a hard time breathing, thought he had the most wicked and evil smile that he had ever had in his life.

He stared at her as thought it was backwards ... like if he was the predator and she was the prey .. “ What .. am i gonna do with you...” ... all type of ideas crossing his mind .. both sick and both unproper in all the senses possible.

Last edited by Lessandro Legard on Thu May 05, 2011 1:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Tue May 03, 2011 8:34 am

Once this fun game had finished, Michelle crawled up onto the sofa and smiled sweetly at Lessandro. She giggled at his words over what is he going to do with her, then said "well... I can think of a few things", she paused and looked over in the direction of the hallways that lead down to the bedrooms.

"Perhaps ...We should go back to my room and finish our games their" she suggested while looking back to Lessandro. Michelle slid a little closer to Lee, and with a hand she reached up to the side of his neck and circled a nail over his warm skin, "what do you say?"
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Wed May 04, 2011 6:07 am

Lee smirked and tried talk thought he still was kinda out of his breath. “... yeah .. lets see what i can do with those handcuffs of yours....” The brunette then kissed her, only breaking it to smile “ i say ..” He grinned and leaned to kiss her neck “ Youre gonna have to take care of your handywork..
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Fri May 06, 2011 4:00 am

Michelle smirked internally when she heard the handcuffs mentioned, then tilted her head to the side to expose more of her neck for Lessandro when he began kissing. "Ugh, you kill meeee..." she moaned meaning where he was kissing her, the neck was her weakest spot.

Michelle suddenly was back to straddling Lessandro, him sitting back on the sofa, like they were before she put her mouth to some good use Wink She smiled innocently down at him, but though she was giving him a sweet smile, her eyes twinkled with somethig quite mischievous. "Let's play a game..." she whispered while leaning down to kiss his neck now.

Now beginning to nip between kisses at his neck, Michelle muttered "I... Will go and hide in my room somewhere... And you...Have to come find me... When you find me you get a reward...." Not even giving Lessandro a chance to reply, Michelle jumped off him and disappeared to her room to hide. As soon as Lee would find her she'd attack him with her lips, get him to the bed, cuff him and have her wicked way with him.

Twisted Evil Wink
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum