Ministry of Mischief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army of the sun.

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Army of the sun. Empty Army of the sun.

Post by Lessandro Legard Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:07 am

Lessandro woke up that morning feeling much better...but he noticed he was still in Michelle´s room, not that he minded but he wasnt even able to leave bed the last time he had woke up ... and it was starting to make him feel like the dinner...again he didnt minded but, better to stretch a little bit while he had chance....

The brunette got up and and looked around the room ... finding the sudden urge to leave .. after all he had classes and all that crap to attend ..    so he picked his jacket that was next to the bed and putted it on before thinking where to go first ...  but he remembered he had vampire marks all over his neck .... now he had to do something about that before he returned to hogwarts .. a charm would be enough, but it wouldnt be permanent.. maybe a tattoo ..

“.. This is ridiculous..”
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Army of the sun. Empty Re: Army of the sun.

Post by Nathan Binx Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:19 am

Nate appeared in the door way as the young wizard was getting his jacket and appeared to be leaving. "Sorry kid, you can't go any were" he said actually not wanting to say that, simply because he didn't like his sister having other ... Interests in her life. That's not an incest thing. Michelle is Nate's sire, so naturally he's going to be jealous if she's showing interest in someone else.

Though, the thing was, Michelle didn't know she had interest in Lee other than for his blood. But Nate could sense it, plus any man who made Michelle hide away from her own room and sleep in his room clearly had an effect on her. Usually if Michelle had a pest problem she'd kill them, but with her not killing them and hiding in his room away from the boy, it meant she liked him and was hiding from her feelings.

Nate leaned on the door frame while crossing his arms over his chest, his eyes stayed glued on the boy and he was going to make sure Lee didn't leave. Nate had a hunch Michelle didn't want Lessandro to leave yet, other wise she would have told him last night to leave. So for now he was going to do the right thing by his sire, and make sure her ... Whatever he is, didn't leave.

"So you're the one who's got my sister's head in a twist?" he asked chucking amused, Nate was half expecting another werewolf like the last one. Or at least a big man, vampire maybe. But a skinny teenager? Weird.
Nathan Binx
Nathan Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Humor : I talk to my toys

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:29 am

Lee was about to leave the darned place when he saw another man there crossing his arms looking at him.... he didnt got scared or intimidated in the least bit ..actually he stared at him and slightly arched his eyebrow..

“ I just passed by her club ... we shared a few words.. now its time for me to leave..” said the boy slow and careless, not rude yet but simply cold.. as thought his mind was somewhere else.. far and distant .. wich maybe was the case because he chose to expose his thoughts to Michelle ... but through occlumence he would never let anyone else in.

Lee hesitated if to say anything else before he got the biggest feeling to leave and never come back to see Michelle again ... now that he could think about it without her being next to him.. Lee could actually see the downsides of having this type of feelings for a vampire... so perhaps if he leaved..they would fade, the further the better... like italy .. or spain ..and just simply dissapear... thought that might hurt Michelle .. or not?.. he didnt knew.

“ I would appreciate if you let me leave ...sir.”
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Binx Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:39 am

Nate smirked amused by the boy's response to him. That was new, Nate was used to people feeling uncomfortable, intimidated, or something negative like that, he fed off those emotions they all felt. But this one wasn't feeling it, Nate didn't like it.

Nate walked into the bedroom and closed the door, then leaned back on it. "Sorry kid, you can't leave" he said not really being sorry of course, "you might as well make yourself comfortable until Michelle gets up... Which" he paused to look at the time on the clock next to Michelle's bed and seen it was only 8am. "Ooo, you've got about thirteen hours before she wakes up".

Wizard, the thought came to him, this boy's a wizard. "Pure-blooded wizard. That's what she sees in you!" he noted to himself. "Scratch the wizard title, she hates wands I just remembered, it's the pure blood that's drawn her to you, isn't it? Ah and speaking of wands. Try and use yours on me and I'll have it from your hands before you can even mutter your curse. And I'll snap it, so if you want to keep your wand in one piece, make sure it stays put away".
Nathan Binx
Nathan Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:50 am

The brunette boy rolled his eyes and went to sit in one of the chairs that was in the room and crossed his arms looking at nowhere in particular .. just waiting ... wich was kind of freaky because no human could ever wait without doing anything like that.

“ I preffer to be called Lessandro ... not pureblooded wizard.” He then heard what Nate said about wands and couldnt help to be amused. “ Even if i wanted to use it on you .. magic doesnt work on your kind...”

Lee then asked the most basic question. “ Why are you talking to me?” ... well it sounded blunt but..

“ Im not an enjoyable company, im afraid.” Lee still wasnt scared of Nate ... because he simply wasnt like that.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Binx Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:07 am

"It doesn't?" he asked, "well Michelle failed to tell me and our brother that, and I've never really found out from experience either". Anyone who felt like testing the theory out or didn't know magic didn't work on vampires, they would never dare attack Nate, and the ones who would never managed to raise their wands further than an inch as Nate would be on them before they could raise the wand any higher.

When asked why he was talking to Lessandro, Nate raised a brow. "I was curious. I never talk this much, I never bother with people I don't know either, but seeing as you have this ... Weird ... Effect on my sister, I was curious to come and see you for myself. I have to say, you're not her usual type. Or ...Hmm" he paused to rub his chin in thought. "You seem like the kind she shown an interest in back when she was in Hogwarts. But now? Nah, you must have a real hold on her".

Nathan Binx
Nathan Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:45 pm

“ It's a basic concept really. Wizards can't curse vampires because vampires are already cursed…. i ignore the rest of the theory, i honestly never thought ill cross paths with vampires.... call it misfortune.” Lessandro's voice was empty while he talked, it was almost as if he was somewhere else, the brunette did that often .. nobody really knew what he was thinking at moments like those, however, he did managed to answer a question or two ... this type of reaction was usual in the boy when he wasn't interested into starting a conversation with the persons (undead in this case?) near him.

“ Thats an exaggeration.” Lee got up from the chair and walked around Michelle's room suddenly insterested into her taste. In the short time he had been inside the room he had only been able to pay attention to the woman (one had to be insane not to) but in any case ... now this awoken his curiosity.... he was taking a look first at the large desks and stuff around, running his hand across the desk edge ... then looking at the shelves next to it and the objects in it ..... well he had to admit that for a vampire Michelle had a love for modern things... wich lead Lee to belive that she must have died recently .. or a few years ago, at least the difference wasnt that big after all.

Lee half smiled and poked a lamp on the shelf before speaking to Nate. “ Shes a vampire... im a human, humans roth and die ... so like i said, thats an exaggeration, she likes my blood.... nothing more.” There was a wicked tone in the boy's voice that pointed out that he didnt cared in the least if he lived or died, what was untold was that maybe he did cared to die if it was Michelle the one that caused it ... he never really thougth of that .. specially when he did hated the idea of growing old and being an useless excuse for life... how boring, yet he was scared of being an undead so not funny ideas going in his head, Lee was quite pleased with hurting people, thats as far as he knew.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Binx Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:10 pm

The only thing Nate had taken in over what lessandro had said, was over Michelle only liking Lee for his blood, and how everything Nate had said about it was an exaggeration. Nate pushed himself away from the door and slooooowly followed Lee as he was making his way around Michelle's room, and touching stuff. Nate was trying to listen in on the Boy's mind to hear what he was thinking, but Michelle hadn't taught him how to use his gift properly yet, so he failed in listening in.

Now being right behind Lessandro, Nate said "don't tell me I'm exaggerating, as if I don't know my own sister or something. You have probably known her for what? A few days? I have known her all of her life. I know her secrets, I know her flaws, I know what to think over how she behaves, I know how to read her. I know the signs when someone has made an impact on her. These past couple of nights she's slept in my bed, and that never happens unless she's avoiding someone or something is on her mind. Not to mention I can sense what she's feeling".

During the whole time Nate had been in the room with Lessandro, Nate's eyes had gotten darker, and darker by the minute. He was hungry and tired. He needed to rest to get his strength fully up so he could hunt for tomorrow night. But being around Lee's pure, wonderful smelling blood made Nate want to feed before resting. "But if you're so certain all she likes about you is your blood ... Then I guess she won't care too much if I just get rid of you myself".
Nathan Binx
Nathan Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:22 pm

Lee was poking the lamp distracted into god knows what land, picturing a dying Bunny or something when he heard Nate talking about getting rid of him .. .. Lee would have aimed his wand at Nate .. but what was the point?, and plus he was bored, even if he would have felt like fighting, he couldnt ignore the fact that he was like ... some sort of rat in a snake pit ... without no resource to fight back, well .. he didnt minded.

“ Bite.. dont crush .. if is not much to ask.” ... hell, he didnt wanted a broken bone..
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Binx Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:35 pm

Nate's head tilted slightly to the side when Lessandro had said for Nate to bite and not crush him. "You're not even going to try and put up a fight?" he asked slowly letting his head return up right, "does your life mean that little to you? Not that I'm complaining, I like a fightless meal. At least from a boy. My brother on the other hand would be very disappointed".

Nate smirked to himself over his brother, then grabbed Lessandro by the throat. "I do have some bad news for you..." he started while pulling Lee closer to him, ready for when Nate was going to bite after he finished speaking, "I never listen" meaning he would do the opposite of what Lessandro had asked.
Nathan Binx
Nathan Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:57 pm

Lessandro was being held up by his throat .. and well, if it was someone else... anyone who hadnt been Lee, this might have been terrifying ... but, Lee was nothing like that ... he instaid began giggling even thought he was sofocating a little .. later fully laughing.

“You can eat this..” Lee placed pressed hand on Nate´s face.. that was burning as thought it was boiling water ... or perhaps worse, this was unusual for a human... and it was because Lee had been healed by a werewolf by drinking her blood ... and thought he remained completely human still .. he had a problem with his body tempture when he got pissed .. he could only imagine how bad could be for actual werewolf...

Lee was actually sure that he was going to die after this but ... heck at least he got to laugh before the end ..

“ I will laugh about this even after im dead...”
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Binx Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:06 am

When Lessandro was pressing his oddly hot hand to Nate's face, he raised a brow and looked all what the fuck, as what was he doing? "Are you quite finished?" he asked gripping tighter to the boy's throat, his sharp vampire nails piercing the boy's neck. "I'm really going to enjoy killing you ..." he said, then sounding like a true child/jealous brother to a vampire, he added "no one tries taking my sire ... My sister away from me" then like lightning he went to bite into Lee's neck, but not to feed, to rip his throat out.
Nathan Binx
Nathan Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:10 am

Suddenly Nate went flying away from Lessandro and into the built in wardrobe across the room, it all smashed down around Nate. "Don't ever, touch my human again!" she hissed, while standing protectivly in front of Lee, "do you hear me, brother?" Her fangs were bared, her eyes were as black as night as she was furious, and hungry. Though what was new with Michelle being hungry?
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Humor : *Lick*

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:18 am

Lee tilted his head and realized burning the man wouldnt just do .. and since he had nothing better to do .. and it was quite obvious he was going to die ... he just tried to kick the man´s nuts before actually dying .... he thought it would be actually funny ... but he felt Nate´s nails on his neck .. wich caused a deep wound ... he wouldnt die from it ... but it will probably take some healing ....

He fell to the floor... recovering a few moments after ... understanding that who had saved him was Michelle ...

Lee was getting tired of all this monkey game ... he brougt a hand to his neck and then looked at his hand covered with his own blood....then looking up at Nate who had crashed against a wardrobe or some crap that looked like it .... thought Lee´s staring was no longer amused like it was when he had first put a threat on Lee, he remembered quickly it was Michelle´s brother and let go of it ... in a very resented way however... by god he swore if one more vampire put on a threat on him ... he was going to snap ...

“ Michelle..” Lee said placing a hand on her shoulder.. he didnt wanted her to be mad... thought it was most likely Nate would pop out from the whole deal and try to hurt him... it wasnt guaranteed thought... but if he did ....
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Binx Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:01 am

Before Nate had time to realize why his nuts were hurting, and get his fangs into the boy's throat, he was suddenly crashing into the wardrobe. Evil or Very Mad Nate staggered to his feet, and looks taken aback by his sister's reaction and words.

"What!?" he hissed, "you're defending him over me? And I thought you wanted him gone, you keep hiding from him and I can fucking hear your thoughts and what you're feeling. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE LET ME GET RID OF HIM FOR YOU!!"

Mad
Nathan Binx
Nathan Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:10 am

As soon as Michelle felt a hand on her shoulder, and Lessandro had said her name, she hissed and pulled away. Not meaning to, it was just a reaction. She looked to see who had touched her and seen it was Lee, she held her gaze on him for a moment, but said nothing and looked back to Nate as he started bitching.

Suddenly Michelle had Nate by the throat and had him by the door way of her bedroom. Nate was up off his feet, (which must have looked so weird given she's tiny and Nate is big. Or really awesome, take your pick,) and while looking up at him she said through hissed words "you shall not get rid of him for me. And if you can sense and hear what I am feeling, you would know the other things that I'm feeling and thinking and know I want the human around!"

Without another word, Michelle flung Nate out into the hall way and slammed the door shut. She was thinking in her mind at Nate, telling him to get lost for the morning as she didn't want to see or speak to him.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:21 am

Lessandro moved his hand from her shoulder and looked at Michelle ... not afraid or angry at her for hissing back ... thought he did looked at Nate ... and felt a bit .. pissed, however he didnt had any way to actually hurt Nate ........ or maybe he did, but its not something he would use against Michelle´s brother.... it was quite desperate anyways, specially for a human.

He watched as the two siblings keep on fighting in silence... and when Michelle came back, all that Lee could do was look anywhere but her ... he didnt know why he wanted to be around her so much ... those things were out of his area, like feeling the way he felt for Michelle...

“ He haves quite a temper.. i can tell hes your brother.” Lee spoke as thought nothing was going on and placed his hand on the side of his neck .. where the nail marks of Nate were deeply bleeding still.

“ Maybe is prudent if i leave .. dont you think?.”
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:45 am

Once Michelle had slammed the bedroom door shut, she leaned back against it, her head held up looking at the ceiling and she sighed. "Thank god Jonathan isn't here.." she muttered to herself, as Johnny was worse with the jealous thing, and his temper was worse.

Michelle looked down from the ceiling and over to Lessandro when he spoke. "You have no idea" she replied about the temper, "but I was actually just thinking how our brother Jonathan has a worse temper. So it's a good thing he's not here.... Speaking of John, I might have to warn Nate not to speak to Johnny about all of this...." She had now began to trail off.

Michelle soon stopped trailing off when Lessendro mentioned leaving. "Oh? ... Right, of course..." she said sounding a little disappointed but tried to hide it, and failed. "You need food, and of course with what's just happened, I understand you wanting to leave. And I'll understand if you don't want to come back".
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:01 am

Lee snorted when she mentioned that her other brother was perhaps wrose than Nate .. now that didnt surprised him, Michelle on her own already had some temper that was better not to play with, that could only mean that her siblings had the same temper or worse... so no shocker.

Lee then stood there for a bit considering the idea of leaving .... yeah, that sounded like a great plan, but part of him was aching because of it...

The brunette gave some steps towards her and remained quite close, trying to figure her out at the current moment .... he almost wish he could read her mind like she could read his, for some reason he could use occlumens on everyone but Michelle ... he was an open book for the woman who was probably quite aware of his feelings.

“ I think ..” Lee was going to say something .. but got distracted along the lines and ended up leaning to kiss her, stopping an inch close to her lips and moving away ... looking at the door.

“ I dont know what to do ..”
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:25 am

Michelle watched as Lessandro came closer, and when it appeared he was going to kiss her she actually got excited and couldn't wait for it... Though, was soon disappointed once again because she didn't get her kiss. She wondered what was going through his mind to make him pull away, but she resisted going in.

Michelle had gone to Nate's room after she finished working, and she didn't go to sleep she was thinking about what to do over Lessandro. She liked the human, she loved his blood and hanging out with him, it was interesting, it wasn't dull and usually spending time with him resulted in her feeling ... Happy. Well she was usually, almost always happy anyway, but with Lee it was a different happy.

So to be able to keep all this going, she decided to try and keep Lessandro's thoughts blocked so she wouldn't get freaked out.

"Kiss me..." she said "...... That is what you do.." she added then grabbed the back of his neck, and yanked him forward for the kiss he teased her with.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:51 am

Lessandro was going to protest ... but he let her hold onto him and didnt fighted back at the end of it, kissing her like she wanted, thought he was quite doubtfull ... he didnt knew what all this meant ... thought, really he didnt minded if she was in all this just for his blood ... he couldnt help to feel the way he did ... he never liked someone before.

Lee deepened the kiss and surrounded her hips with his arms sighing.

After a while be broke then kiss and smirked. “ Happy now?.” The brunette boy said .. looking away for now, maybe the best way wold be just not to think about anything... "Youre gonna have to tell me whats on your mind... im like so confused.."

Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:02 am

When Lessandro's arms wrapped around her hips, her cold hands came up to his face and she lightly cupped his cheeks. She loved every second of the kiss, she even moaned lightly into it to show just how much she was enjoying it, then let her arms loosely lock around the back of his neck.

"Extremely" she said while smirking, "but as for letting you know what's going on in my mind. I ...-" she shook her head looking surprisingly bashful, "I can't do that. My thoughts would probably scare you off from both the crazy crap that goes on up there, and just...." she shook her head to say no, and didn't finish her sentence.

"I'll try and stay out of your head, and I'll make sure not to share anything from mine. OK?" She suggested in hopes he went for it, and didn't push the matter. She thought about what was going on in her head now, and she was sure it would make him go all Suspect Shocked on her.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:21 am

Lee closed his eyes slightly when Michelle moaned into the kiss .. finding the experience quite pleasant, he never went that far with someone he liked (because he simply didnt liked anyone before in his life) he used girls usually... but Lee supposed there just had to be something different about the vampire in front of him.

The brunette smirked and kept it quiet listening to what she had to say ... finding some humor in it. “ I hardly think theres anything that can disturb me in there ..... nothing can be above you wanting to drink my blood all the time.” He chuckled and stole some kisses from her ... pressing his tongue against her fangs ... cutting a bit of it to bleed for Michelle. “ See..” Lessandro continued amused. “ i dont think theres anything going on in your mind that can disturb me really...”
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:30 am

Michelle loved that Lee kept stealing his little kisses, and when he cut his tongue on her fangs on purpose for her, it sent her head spinning. She loved it! "You're ... A weird little human, I like it" she said smirking wickedly.

Taking a deep breath, clearly out of habit, she said "alright then". She paused while looking him over, if he really thought what she had in her head wouldn't bother him, then so be it. She still believed he might be shocked at her thoughts, but she figured she could share the ones about him. Never about the ones where she day dreams about dancing in a shower of her father's blood, the father she's killed. And how she'd love to bathe in a bath full of his blood. Oh yes! Those were too personal.

"Right now I'm thinking how I want to cuff you to my bed and screw you until you no longer have any body fluids left" she admitted, then carefully watched for his reactions, "also. When it comes to me ridding you of your blood body fluids, I want to do it through feeding from you, of course, and right when you climax. That's when I want to sink my fangs into your neck".
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:46 am

The boy giggled when she admitted to like he was weird... nobody has told that to him before, people would just tag him as a evil sick sadist, either that or just a weirdo ...but amazingly Michelle seemed to find comfort into that, so why wouldnt he?.

When Michelle began talking ... at the first sentence he gasped a bit ...having no reaction at all, but on the insides he was a bit shocked, but later he grew more comfortable with the terms... in reality he just felt shocked because nobody was ever that foward into telling things to him .... Lessandro just founded another reason to be comfortable around Binx.

“... not bad.... not half as bad as mine...” he grinned and then kept talking..
I dare you.... take a look.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum