Ministry of Mischief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love is just a camouflage.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Love is just a camouflage. Empty Love is just a camouflage.

Post by Lessandro Legard Mon May 09, 2011 8:51 am

Lessandro had been sleeping on the floor of that alley part of the night ... but evenually when day arrived he considered prudent to get up and go find Brook.  That seemed like a plan for a minute... but then again Brooklyn warned him about all this ... and Michelle or not Michelle .. he knew that she disapproved... Lee couldnt just go to Brook and said everything went to hell and he needed help .. he could not use Brooklyn like that ...

He did felt lonely at the end of the day because he had nothing.

Lee then concluded he was going to stay there and wait till the next night ... and the next one ...and see what would happen right? ... he didnt had any objection with that, he had a couple of days or maybe a year to think what to do ...

So he layed there .. morning... evening.. and when the sun started to hit on his skin he felt a bit annoyed ... only because it was telling him he should get up and go ... when he didnt wanted to ....  maybe this was what it felt like to be homeless all the time.

To pass time he started to count people steps across the street .... one ...two ... three

One hundred and seventy two steps after he was getting a bit thirsty .... so he closed his mouth that it was slightly opened.. just like his eyes .... he couldnt fully see because he didnt wanted ...

.. Ok so .. sticking to counting ..

One ... two ..

Two hundred and eighty one steps after he felt something hit his eye at what he moaned in pain ....  wich he finded it was a coin that some random guy had thrown to him,  he could even hear his girlfriend reproaching him about it ...   oh nevermind.

Eighty steps after he was getting hugry .. but he decided to stick to counting .. but eventually he ended up talking alone ...

When night arrived.. he felt someone carrying him.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Love is just a camouflage. Empty Re: Love is just a camouflage.

Post by Michelle Binx Mon May 09, 2011 9:08 am

Michelle had spent most of her day feeling sorry for herself in her room, all her face was stained with the blood tears she sobbed. Crying, blech, she hated it. It was such a weak thing to do, but she was so sad, and disappointed in herself for letting another mistake into her life.

Michelle knew this was going to turn for the worse, especially if she told Lee she loved him. But he wanted her to say the words so badly and, well, after getting pissed off over the ex-girlfriend he mentioned, she said the damn words. And look what happened just a few hours later, he wanted to run away from her.

Of course during her time crying to herself, and cussing at her brothers to leave her alone, she came to realize maybe she over reacted by breaking Lee's wand. She couldn't blame him for thinking what he thought of, she knew it must have just been a hasty thought and he didn't mean it... Right?

"Of course he meant it!" she sobbed to herself answering her own thoughts aloud, "he's a weak human! They all think the same! He's not different like you thought, you're such an idiot! Now get a hold of yourself, get back to being Michelle Binx the sexy bitch vampire! Not this whiny, bitch who's acting like a pathetic human!"

Michelle sat up and said "right ...I'm right, I have to behave like me, not some human!" Michelle got off her bed and went into the bathroom. And once she closed the bathroom door Paxton had walked in and placed Lee on the bed, he was the one who found Lessandro out back and brought him up. Binxy hadn't had time to let all the bouncers know Lessandro was banned from the club.

Michelle looked in the bathroom mirror and frowned seeing all the stained blood on her face, she looked like shit. Paler than usual, black eyes and all her pale skin was stained with the blood tears. Her hair was kind of all over the place as well. But yet, even looking her worse, there was still something alluring and gorgeous about her.

Deciding to have a bath, she ran the water then headed back into the bedroom to grab her gown, and whatever else she'd need. She hadn't even spotted Lessandro on the bed yet.
Twisted Evil
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Humor : *Lick*

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Mon May 09, 2011 9:16 am

Lee kept complaining and speaking to himself half concious all the way to the club … he didnt even realizad one of Michelle´s bouncers had carried him back to the club, he felt too bad to even care, on top of everything he had fever too .. and he was hungry ..

Soon he founded himself laying on a bed ..wich he didnt recognized either .. he just remained curled up trying to protect himself from the world the best he could..

The boy complained outloud wich small whimpers because he didnt knew what to do ..

“Im so sorry .... im sorry..” he kept repeating..

Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Mon May 09, 2011 9:22 am

When Michelle heard the voice saying sorry, she absolutely shit herself. She screamed and jumped, she literally jumped. Her head wasn't with it, she thought she was alone, and who would be in her room? No one, so when she heard the voice, vampire or not, she still was caught off guard and jumped.

Out of habit when someone has made her jump, Michelle's hand went to her chest where her still heart lay, and she held her chest as if to indicate her heart was racing. But when Michelle seen it was ..."Lee?" she frowned and went over to the bed, he didn't look good, and how did he get up here anyway!?

Michelle soon shook those thoughts from her mind and asked "Lee? What are yo-.... Are you OK?" She wondered, was he dying on her!? Michelle rushed up onto the bed and shook him a little, "LEE DON'T FUCKING DIE ON MY YOU TART!!" she shouted then slapped his shoulder.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Mon May 09, 2011 9:40 am

Lessandro kept talking to himself half awake .. unable to tell he was in Michelle´s room ... that of course until she slapped his shoulder and he opened his eyes fully .. slowly getting used to the light .. and finally being able to see her.

Lee smiled sadly and placed his hand on her cheek .. hugging her right away.
“ .. I .. wouldnt run from you ...” finally he understood that it was the real Michelle and not a product of his imagination .. at what he reacted by letting go of her and just try to think into what to do ..

“You broke my wand ...” He simply said and slowly got a but more serious .. trying to regain his sanity. “You could break my life.. if thats what you wanted..” He tried not to look at her and said his next words a bit more resentfull. “ I should break your heart in return ...” The brunette ran a hand through his hair in despair then... and finally was able to react like he shouldave done the night before ...... slapping Binx´s cheek harder than he would actually do with a human because he wanted her to feel how much pain he went through when she broke the only thing that set his life on tracks.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Mon May 09, 2011 9:49 am

Michelle stared at Lee for a moment when he opened his eyes, but from his touch and his first words she soon smiled a little. 'What happend to the old you coming back?' she asked herself internally, but then said aloud "shush" to herself in her answer.

Who cared about the old Michelle, as long as her Lee was back she didn't care any more. And as long as the old Michelle was around with other people, what did it matter.

Michelle was soo frowning as Lee continued speaking, now about his wand. And when he slapped her, she looked a little taken aback. Finally he shown her what she liked, but... Given the situation, did she like it? No, but that didn't stop her from doing her next moves.

Michelle kissed Lee hard on the lips, then shouted "now you slap me!? Where was the slap in the toilets when I was provoking you to make me say I loved you!?" she then slapped Lee back, hard enough to hurt him, but she did hold back a lot so she didn't hurt him too much.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Mon May 09, 2011 10:03 am

Lee rolled his eyes and felt the hard slap on his cheek .. turning his face to the side a little bit ...and humanly expected his skin reacted naturally getting extremely red ..

“ Dont talk to me ..” He said right after she kissed him and reacted the only way he could without having to leave her... and that was ignoring her and being rude to her.

“ ... You want me for yourself..?” He asked getting dangerously close to her face, “ You have me ..” Lee seemed more and more pissed while he continued. “ You want me to love you ... i do ..” He norrowed his eyes and spat his last words. “ But remember payback its a bitch ..... and everyday after today .. im going to make it hurt ... im going to make you beg for it... im going to make a small little hell just for you .. ”
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Mon May 09, 2011 10:08 am

"What is the matter with you!?" she shouted over how he was speaking to her, and how he was reacting. "Jeez, someone would think I just killed your dog or something" she added then wondered if he did have a dog, she'd be willing to kill it as that way she would feel like she'd done something worth him being an arse over.

Michelle had been a few years without her wand, she had forgot how attached you get to it and how she might as well have killed Lee's dog. That's how precious a wand was to a witch or wizard.

Michelle grabbed Lessandro by the jaw letting her nails dig in. "You better grow a pair of balls and stop behaving like a little bitch, or you can fuck off until you are behaving more like the sexy bastard I know and love". As she spoke her words were quite cold, but the look in her eyes shown pure lust for him.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Mon May 09, 2011 10:21 am

The boy arched an eyebrow and and decided to play with her for a while, first biting his lower lip hard .. letting his blood stain all of his chin and down to his shirt. He knew it was mean but he needed to make a point ... or at least to have some sort of satisfaction from the fact that she wanted his blood more than anyone else´s.

“You see this ..” He touched his lower lip and and looked at her with want in his eyes ... maybe as much as hers. “ Do you want it?”..

He stopped and licked his lower lip. “ If i die ... and you ran out of it ... would you replace me princess, would you find someone that tastes exactly like me? .. do you get it now?... thats what you broke, so you might want it ... you might ask me ... but the only way youre getting this ...” he pressed his finger tips on her cheek so she could get a hint of the blood she wanted so much. “ Youre going to have to do it over my will... get it love?” he kissed her deeply and tried to be less harsh on her on the kiss than he was on her punishment.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Mon May 09, 2011 10:35 am

Michelle tilted her head a little to the side listening, and watching everything Lessandro was saying and doing. The moment he made himself bleed her eyes changed a little, they got a teeny bit darker, hardly noticeable unless you were paying close attention.

Michelle wanted that blood, and her mind went a little jumbled and fuzzy when she smelt it, that was how much she wanted it. Nothing else was in the room but for her and Lee, and his precious, sweet blood.

Though, when she was just told she couldn't have the blood her mind went back to normal and was filled with many questions. "Wh-..." she started to ask what, why, huh? I don't understand! But she was that puzzled with why he was being a dick with her that she couldn't get a single question or word out.

Michelle sat there staring at him for a moment, trying to find the right words to use. But it was all just fricking annoying her now, she didn't like being confused, she didn't like being told what she couldn't have when she wanted it. So being pissed off, she dived on Lee pinning him to the bed.

Her hand held his jaw, but with no nails digging in or anything harsh like that, and she put her face close to his and hissed lightly. "If I want your blood, baby... I'll take it" she said then ran her tongue slowly up the side of his face. "I don't want to force it from you, but if you're going to refuse me it, then I have no choice".

Letting her eyes look him over, she said "I don't like being the dominant one" she pouted, "I might have to turn you one day so you have a bit of a chance against me. I would like some kind of a fight, you know?" She was hoping her words might annoy him a little, and might bring some anger and strength up so he would give her a bit of a fight and struggle.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Tue May 10, 2011 5:20 am

Lessandro half smiled when she licked up his cheek and decided to let her go on and on about her little game where she would most likely hold him down and drink from him ... unless...

“ I dont need to force you to make you do what i want..” Lee started with a small dreamy grin.
“ You really dont want to rule me .. and you know it deep down.” The boy stopped to eye her down arching his eyebrow. “ You really just want a helpless little Michelle getting her senses screwed out of her by me..” Lee chuckled.

“ But if thats the case..” The boy bited his lower lip and decided he was going to let punishments for later .. aside from the point that she snapped his wand in two... he had to admit he had certain weird addiction for Michelle ... perhaps he wanted her more than he wanted the rest of his life before.... he had feelings for her that he couldnt control.

“ Ill make sure this..” he thrusted up between her legs harshly at the word this. “ Hurts alot, when you turn me.” Lessandro had to admit that he never really thought about being an undead.... maybe he didnt wanted to .. maybe he did, it wasnt somtthing to think at the moment.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Tue May 10, 2011 5:30 am

Michelle tilted her head to the side as Lessandro began to speak, and with most people she was in a situation like this with, she'd just cut them off and take the blood she wanted from them. But, she was curious with what Lee had to say, and she did actually like him, so she wanted to hear what he had to say.

When Lessandro thrusted, she moaned lightly, but that light moan soon turned into a loud one with what he said. Michelle closed the little gap between them and began sucking lightly on Lee's lower lip, then pulled back to speak.

"You make me want to turn you right now, just so you can do that...." she said then ran her tongue over his lips, "I love it rough. It's the best thing ever". Moving her lips to his ear, she began nibbling on his earlobe while whispering "you made me cum with your little promise". Once she finished speaking she moved her lips to the side of his ear and began nibbling lightly.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Tue May 10, 2011 5:57 am

Lessandro grinned and then leaned to kiss her deeply but giggled into the kiss ... breaking it to whisper something on her ear “ .. I can do more than that...”
Lee then started to describe to her everything he would do to her if she turned him and at the end he let out a soft moan followed by her name.

The brunette boy fell back on the bed and layed giggling ... inmensely amused by the certain type of a power he had on Michelle.

Lee then decided to tease his girl. “..ah Michelle it hurts” He placed his hands on his abs and pulled his shirt up a bit on his hips.. “ Can you kiss it better?” .. Now he couldnt stop giggling .. but he was kinda trying to get to Binxy´s mood.. (in the good sense).
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Tue May 10, 2011 6:07 am

With everything Lessandro whispered to Michelle, it made her moan loudly. "I need to turn you..." she said sounding a little out of breath, "like ... Right... Now...." Michelle parted her lips and moved down to his neck, ready to bite and actually go through with turning him at that precise moment. But....-

When Lessandro started teasing Michelle by saying something hurt and pulled his shirt up, she frowned. "How about ..." she started speaking but paused to sit up, then pulled his shirt right off, "I lick it better?" she then leaned down and began slooooooowly licking up his abs.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Tue May 10, 2011 6:30 am

Lee was giggling at first and having some fun with teasing Michelle .. specially with just words ... but apparently the game turned against him when she actually pulled his shirt off and leaned to lick him up on his abs.

The boy let out a sigh and closed his eyes for a bit .. actually unable to hold back and moaning, at first he was trying to move away from her.... but eventually feeling something getting hard ... and thought he never really thought of .. Lee just realized that Michelle could probably feel it ... at what he reacted with a bright blush and a frustrated groan.

“ Could you stop now?”.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Tue May 10, 2011 7:08 am

Michelle licked all the way up Lessandro's chest when he asked if she could stop, and once she was right below his throat she stopped her lick and pulled back to smile at him. "Well, I could stop.... And climb on 'you' and give you a proper 'I'm sorry', or we can have a bath together then go out and get you a new wand?" By getting Lessandro a new wand, Michelle clearly meant steal him a new one.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Wed May 11, 2011 5:51 am

Lee´s eyes rolled back when Michelle kept licking up till nearly his throat where he had the natural impulse to move away from her, of course because he was always a little taken aback by the fact of her feeding from him ... thought he always wondered what it would be like to get her to drink his blood when she was actually really thirsty ... when she wouldnt be able to hold back and would have to force it out of him, when she would have to get rough...... however, he quickly pushed this thoughts away and finally decided to look at her and keep on with the games, it was mostly to put those ideas out of his mind.

This one hurts too, can you make it better?” he said with a dreamy grin and laughed slightly, thought his laugh sounded more enticing than ever.

The boy placed his hands on her hips and pressed her down right on 'him', before letting out a deep moan. “ Bloody hell..” he let go of her and decided it was enough.

“We should make that bath a shower instaid.”
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Wed May 11, 2011 6:02 am

Michelle was trying to block Lessandro's thoughts of her head, but the odd words were getting in. Like: Drink his blood, hold back, thirsty and rough. Which sent her head a little wild. Licking her lips she eyed his neck over, then said "stop thinking about what you're thinking about, other wise I will have myself a rough drink from you".

Maybe if he hadn't pressed her down on 'him' she could have focused fully on blocking his thoughts out instead of half on the thoughts, and half on how good he felt beneath her.

"A shower? But, we won't be able to splash around as much" she said while pouting playfully, then leaned in to peck his lips lightly, "but whatever you want. What ever you want, you get". She did feel a little bad now for breaking his wand, she was starting to realize how much it got to him, and she was wanting to make it up to him.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Wed May 11, 2011 6:15 am

Lee chuckled and decided to push the subject further only because he had absolutely nothing to lose... besides, Michelle was and will continue to be his everything.

“ Make me stop..” He asked and closed his eyes, his head tilded a bit as he started to have all type of thoughts and even quite clear images of him screaming in pleasure while Michelle bited him and drinked from him with no mercy, without even asking, just taking him how she pleased, not caring at all.

Lessandro half smiled and opened his eyes, leaning to kiss her in a very lovefull way.
“ You do something like that to me again ....” he said a bit angry (obviously talking about how she broke his wand) thought controlling himself before keep kissing her putting as much as feeling into it as he could. “And i might just leave you ... you break my heart when you treat me like that.”
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Wed May 11, 2011 6:29 am

Michelle moaned, soft and looooong when she seen what was going on in his head. She didn't even want to block this out, so she made sure she got every bit of it. Which, totally, turned her on. Michelle sat up and tilted her head right back and let out a loud moan, then while looking back down at him she said "... I will make you..."

Leaning back down to meet Lee's kiss, she smiled, but her smile soon vanished with what he'd said. "I'm sorry..." she whispered softly to him while pouting sadly, and in a sincere manner. Damn it! Why did he make her feel so bloody human! She never felt bad or sorry for anything!

Sliding her hands to his cheeks to cup them, she said "don't leave me. I won't break your new one when we get you it". Of course though, this is Michelle here, guaranteed if she and Lessandro get into a fight, the first thing she'll do to piss him off is snap his wand.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Wed May 11, 2011 6:39 am

Lee stared at Michelle as she apologised.. and decided he pretty much loved to see Michelle in her fragile side... and knowing Lee ... he couldnt help to push it even further, thought in a different manner.

“Then make me.” He managed to caught her off her guard and get on top of her instaid .. holding her wrists above her head with one hand and even forcing kisses on her.

“Youre gonna make me do it uh?.” he kept his rough kisses down her neck and then started to quickly undo his pants. “What youre going to make me do?” he kept aksing her, his voice whispering deeply against her wear.

“ You wont make me do shit.” The brunette pressed himself between her legs to make her look more helpless. “Ill do what i want.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Wed May 11, 2011 6:52 am

Shocked

Well this was a weird turn for Michelle. She was caught off guard, then had Lessandro turning quite cruelly on her, which she actually didn't mind. She was that shocked nothing was really registering in her head to tell her to force her hands free and try shoving him off. Though, given that Michelle felt bad about breaking Lessandro's wand, and how she over reacted with the situation, would she really stop him or let him do what he wanted?

When Lessandro pressed himself between her legs she gasped pleasurably letting her head fall back into the bed. "Yes.... I Will..." she muttered lightly under her breath over stopping him. She wondered, would he really be pissed if she stopped him? Michelle started to pull her hands down, slowly, testing the waters and said "you'll do what you want? If it that means hurting me?"

What he was doing wasn't hurting her, not yet, as right now the situation wasn't really a bad one for her. Just a surprising one.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Wed May 11, 2011 7:13 am

Lee stopped kissing her for a bit and and bited his lower lip .. thought he seemed controlling and even abusive at that moment ... there was also a clear sign of love in his eyes.. for good or for bad he would never go that far with Michelle because he did had feelings for her, so at the end he tried something different.

“You want me to hurt you.” he whispered on her ear and started to thrust slightly against her just to see what was her reaction, thought when he started to move her hands to get em free from his hold .. he tightened the grip and pressed it harder against the bed.

You like it?" he asked with a sigh. “ Tell me you like it.” ... maybe he was getting a bit demanding .. but he was actually enjoying to have Binxy in a different way.

Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Wed May 11, 2011 7:31 am

Michelle made a little squeak noise when Lee tightened his grip on her hands, though, when he was saying she wanted him to hurt her she moaned softly. Her soft moans soon grew louder when he was asking her if she liked it, and telling her to tell him she liked it. He was right, she did like this and want him to hurt her. Pain, it was all she knew, and it was what she loved.

When Lessandro pressed harder Michelle moaned loudly, "god, Lee!" For now she didn't answer him about liking it, it was clear she did from her moans, but she knew he wanted her to say it. But first, she had something else say/ask. "Do you forgive me? Do you promise you won't leave me?"
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Wed May 11, 2011 7:48 am

Lee let go of her wrists and holded her hand wihle he kissed her neck roughly, sometimes stopping to steal kisses from her quickly without asking for permission or being more gentle.

“ I wont ever ... ever leave you.” He then pulled his pants down and bit and placed her hand down while he kept kissing her and saying things on her ear. “Youre mine.” He groaned. “ Do you like that..?” He asked while he maked her touch 'it'.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next