Ministry of Mischief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's happened to you!?

2 posters

Go down

What's happened to you!? Empty What's happened to you!?

Post by Brooklyn Stone Fri May 06, 2011 4:47 am

Brooklyn was currently wiping over some tables in the pub, there were a few customers sitting at the bar, a few around tables around the pub and some up stairs in the pool room. As Brooklyn was wiping over a table she could sense something, more like someone approaching the pub.

With this person she could sense coming, she could sense something different about them, something she didn't like. Brooklyn stood up straight and turned around to face the pub door and waited for this person to walk in.
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Humor : Clumsy Puppy

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000528792671

Back to top Go down

What's happened to you!? Empty Re: What's happened to you!?

Post by Lessandro Legard Fri May 06, 2011 4:59 am

Lee walked into the pub bored, his hands in his pockets and with his usual severe expresion. The boy was hoping to see Brooklyn, since he had quite some time he didnt saw his favourite person in the entire world … well actually he was in the via worshiping Michelle Binx true, but his heart had more space (if not a huge space) for the most amazing girl he had met … and thought she had saved him and at first and he was reluctant, the bond they had by friendship made him unable to be angry at anything related to Brook.

The brunette opened the front door to find ... just the person he was looking for, yet she seemed confused, thing he did not payed attention to, instaid he walked to her and smiled like he NEVER did with anyone else, a true deep smile, sincere, actually if anyone would see into Lee´s heart and mind, would be able to tell that if someone dares to lay a hand on Brook...... its a dead man/woman.

The boy gave a few steps closer to her and said the first thing that came to his mind.

“Hi tiny one.” Lee chukled and waited for her to act as she normally did.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Fri May 06, 2011 5:06 am

"Tiny one, pfft. I could still kick your arse" she replied while smirking, though with what she could sense now being strong with Lessandro being in front of her, she frowned. "What's happened to you?" she asked kind of bluntly, "you seem different. Someone's done something to you".

Brooklyn leaned in closer to Lessandro and the wolf in her over took; she began smelling him. Soon her gaze went to his neck and she scowled. "Who the fuck has been biting you!" she shouted causing a few heads in the pub to turn, Brook looked to the punters and shouted "what!? Get back to your drinks" then muttered, while looking back to Lee "nosy fuckers".
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 am

Lee arched an eyebrow and forgot she had this type of whatever weird perception he didnt had and could smell things he wasnt able to smell as well ... yet that didnt made it any less weirder when she began sniffing at him .... at first he was laughing, it was normal to him at certain extent.

“ Looks like i have my own little dog, who wishes who could beat me.” he laughed a bit, but when she began to sniff closer to his shoulder.. neck or chest if anything ... he immediately had a flashback of Michelle and covered this neck well with his jacket, getting away from her a bit.

“ .. thats private..” The brunette boy looked away and cleared his throat, “ dont mind them .. its common people gets bored easily and has nothing better to do apprently.”
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Fri May 06, 2011 5:15 am

When Lessandro covered his neck up and pulled away, she grabbed the front of his shirt/whatever he was wearing, and yanked him toward her. Once again she began smelling him. She could smell something else, "what is that smell?" she asked giving him a little more sniffs, until she clicked what that smell was and stepped away from him.

"Oh that's disgusting, you smell like death" she said, "did you die or something? You seriously smell like death". Little did Brook know what she could smell was Michelle Binx, and any other vampire scents that were lingering at the Lagoon and had settled themselves into Lee's clothes and skin.
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Fri May 06, 2011 5:36 am

Lessandro was about to freak out, actually thinking that she would be able to figure out everything ... but instaid she just caught the scent... “ Who knows... maybe i killed someone?” he just lied openly to her face because he preffered it to be that way ...

Lee shrugged and took aseat at the bar. He was by now ignoring all the strange looks, its not like he minded, he had grown harsh against that type of life, usually it was looks for the drinks he asked, or for the smokes.. mewh, he really didnt cared by now.

“ You should stop smelling people, its freaky” he said laughing between each word. “ I missed you Brookie.”
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Fri May 06, 2011 5:52 am

Brooklyn followed Lessandro over to the bar, and leaned sideways on the bar just staring at him trying to figure it out. Brook wasn't usually one of the slow ones, but when it came to using her werewolf 'abilities', she did tend to lack on the quick side of things. Yeah, she was a pretty average human, but a slow mutt.

"You're hiding something from me ...I can sense it" she simply said then went silent, her eyes still glued to Lessandro trying to figure out what was going on with him.

When Lessandro had said he missed her, she smirked a little. Brooklyn had to admit she had missed him too. But as she had all this on her mind, she didn't comment to it. "You smell like death. You've been bitten a few times. You do look a little worse for wear, more than usual that is....." she said aloud for Lee to hear, but she was more so speaking to herself, "hmmm".
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Fri May 06, 2011 6:55 am

“ Pfft .. im not.. hiding anything from you” he said back, trying to hide everything ... for he didnt wanted anyone getting in his bussiness.. thought he did felt so bad for lying to Brooklyn, since she was the only person he could trust on.

“ Theres, nothing different .. im still Lee .. see?” the answer gave away a bit of how nervous he was... truth he didnt wanted to talk about Michelle .... she was like a well hidden secret from the world, not because he was ashamed... but he was scared that something.. wouldnt come out right, he didnt exactly knew why he was afraid.

“Im not a pansy ... bites dont do anything to me ..” The brunette rolled his eyes and let her keep trying to figure anything out ... he doubted she could, thought perhaps he was understimating her.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Fri May 06, 2011 7:02 am

Brooklyn took hold of Lee's jaw and locked her eyes with his, she didn't hold too tightly, he could easily pull away. But then Booklyn would tighten her grip to try and stop him from looking away. She kept her eyes locked with Lee's and it looked like she was... Looking for something in his eyes, an answer of some kind.

"I believe you. But, my instincts tell me you're lying to me" she said now slowly letting go of his jaw and moving in closer to him. "...... Oh... OH... OOOH! VAMPIRE!?" She exclaimed loudly, "THAT'S IT! Oh Lee, what are you thinking?" her last words were said low, filled with worry and disappointment.
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Fri May 06, 2011 7:28 am

Lee looked down a bit sad and didnt wanted to answer at first … he knew it was not wise to just go around with a vampire and much less if you tried to actually get a wicked relation like it was the case with him and Michelle … but he just didnt understood why he couldnt get away from the woman anyways.

“ I dont know...” thats all he could bring himself to say at first.... because at the very end, that was the whole truth ... what was he thinking by getting in that situation really .... “ Its complicated ...”
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Fri May 06, 2011 7:41 am

As Lessandro simply said he didn't know in his answer to Brooklyn, she pulled his shirt back so she could look at the bites again. "Shit man, this bitch has bit you loads.... I'm presuming this is a chick who's causing this? I really couldn't picture you allowing a dude to do this to you. It's gotta be a chick and your hormones are blocking your common sense, right?" she asked, then while narrowing her eyes she added "... I can uncomplicate it for you if you want. Just tell me where the blood sucker lives".
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Fri May 06, 2011 7:47 am

“ Dont say that ..” He added right away when she kept on about her biting him way too much. “ You dont know.... we ... um, we got that under control.” That was a big fat lie .. even he didnt knew if Michelle would ever attemtp to have some self control or anything alike.

“ Really just let it go ...” When lee noticed she was still pulling his shirt, the first reactiong was to move her hand away ... but on the way to do so he moaned in pain from several of the fresh bites he still could feel. “ Could you let go now geez?” he asked shaking a bit .. it was prolly a slight fever or maybe side reaction to the bites.

“Im telling .. you .. no need for that, she can control herself, and i got my common sense where is supposed to be.”
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Fri May 06, 2011 7:52 am

"LOOK AT YOU! YOU'RE SHAKING! YOU'RE FUCKING SHAKING!" she shouted through anger, she wasn't angry at Lessandro, well perhaps a little for him being so stupid for letting a vampire get so close to bite him, several times. But she was mainly pissed at this bitch vampire sucking the life out of her friend. Her friend that was like a brother to her.

"You're so pale! You need blood" she said with concern in her tone, "we can go to the closest hospital and sneak you some blood. What's your blood type?" This sounded insane, but she was being deadly serious.
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat May 07, 2011 5:18 am

Lee shaked his head in a negative gesture.. closing his eyes a bit since he was tired and tried to take her hands off her shirt. “ Im ok .. i swear, i dont need ..” Lee didnt even finished the sentence because he backed away and finally got out of the grasp she had on his shirt.

The shakings didnt stopped, he seemed to have fever, all of this because of the lack of blood in his body ... but he was resenting the truth ...

“ I need .. a meal or something ... ill be fine.” His voice sounded kinda childish at the end of the sentence, even vulnerable... thing that Lee never sounded like.

“ .. s-so, how youve been?” The brunette boy addedm trying to change the subject.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Sun May 08, 2011 7:08 am

"Fuck you!" she shouted when he tried changing the subject, and noticed from the corner of her eye some punters looking over again, clearly these punters were not regulars here. Brooklyn's regulars knew what kind of a mouth she had, and knew this kind of thing wasn't rare to see happening. For now, she ignored the annoyed watching eyes.

"A meal? I'll give you a fucking meal alright...." she said annoyed, "I can't believe you've let some blood sucking bitch bite you like this and feed from you!" Brooklyn went out into the back for something, and as she was rummaging around in there she shouted "I have something better than a meal!"

About five minutes later Brooklyn came out from the back and had what looked like a small blood packet in her hand. She grabbed two pint pots, some red bull and some vodka and began mixing them all up into one of the pint pots. Once the substance that looked like blood was mixed in with some vodka and red bull, she poured it back and forth into the other pint pot to mix it well, and then handed it to Lee.

"Drink that, numb nuts" she said sternly then noticed the punters looking. Brook didn't mind them looking, what she did mind was the looks on their faces. "What?! You don't like it you know where the fucking door is" she only cussed this much when she was angry, she did have some control over her language, mostly when she was around kids. But around adults and ones with judgemental looks on their faces, and in her bar, pfft. That control went out the window.

Looking to Lessandro again, she said "see what you're making me do?You're making me swear and get snappy at my customers, ones which don't know me very well and probably won't come in again. You need to stop this bitch from biting you and feeding from you. If you die on me.... I'll hunt her down and rip her fucking head off".

Mad
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum