Ministry of Mischief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pumpkin seeds... Gross

2 posters

Go down

Pumpkin seeds... Gross Empty Pumpkin seeds... Gross

Post by Orion Stone Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:03 am

Orion was currenly sitting to the Slytherin table with a few of his mates. One of his friends had a bag of pumpkin seeds, he liked them for some strange reason. But Orion had a better idea for how these seeds could be used; throwing them at people's heads.

"Gimmie the bag" he said reaching over and just took the seeds, without even waiting for his friend to give them up. Orion looked around at the other tables and he'd seen a few people he'd like to pelt with the seeds. So taking a couple out of the bag, he aimed and launched the seeds; first one over to the Hufflepuff table.

When he successfully got some Huffie on the head, he and his friends all sniggered and ducked down as if it wasn't them, next he got someone on the Gryffindor table, then the Ravenclaw table. This continued for about ten minutes, before the friends decided they wanted to go out to the lake.

"I'll pass, I wanna hang here a little longer" he said, not at all caring he'd be alone. Being alone wasn't so bad, plus he had a bit of his dessert to finish. "I'll catch you's later" he said then turned to his food and finished off.
Orion Stone
Orion Stone
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Pumpkin seeds... Gross Empty Re: Pumpkin seeds... Gross

Post by Kimm Devitt Mon May 02, 2011 4:26 am

Kimm who has been watching the interaction of the boy with some curiousity smirked when all his friends left him. She remembered being younger then the boy and doing similar things to the other houses expecially the gryffindors. She watched each one of his friends walk by and she smiled causally at the ones who looked towards her. She crossed one leg over the other as she looked around the great hall. There wasent any fun to be had around here anymore and it really was a shame because it was her final year and she wanted to leave it with a bang.

She looked closer at the now alone boy who seemed to be finishing some desert. Sixth year, Orion Stone. Kimm being the socialite that she was knew everyone it was a gift. she was highly intelligent thought she would never let that be known to anyone but the teachers at the school. Cocking her head to the side she watched to see if the boy would continue his childish fun. What could she say she was bored with nothing else to do then to watch this boy and see what he would do next.
Kimm Devitt
Kimm Devitt
Slytherin
Slytherin

Humor : Caution: I bite

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Stone Mon May 02, 2011 4:44 am

Once Orion was done with his food, he dropped his spoon down into his dish then turned to position himself so he could lay down on the seat/table's bench. Though, as he was turning around so he could lay down, he spotted Kimm. She was a cutie and a half. Slytherin, great body, dark and long hair. What more could Orion ask for in a girl to check out or flirt with?

Smirking a little, Orion got up and moved further down the table so he could sit with Kimm. "Afternoon, Devitt" he said while sitting himself down next to her. "All alone? Where are all your friends, or admirers? A girl as gorgeous as you needs at least one admirer sitting with her, I'm happy to fulfil that position".
Orion Stone
Orion Stone
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimm Devitt Mon May 02, 2011 4:53 am

"Afternoon Stone, Alas it appears that i am sitting all by myself today...." she smiled down at the boy. He had always been cute in her eyes. She had a thing for boys with the longer hair. And she had always been a known flirt and she had been called a tramp from time to time but the way she looked at it was if their boyfriend really wanted to be with them they wouldnt have gone after her.

"You flatter me, where is all your girls? I would think there would be a bunch of girls sitting stairing at you fanning themselves because of you." she said smirking slightly at the boy. "I would enjoy the company... as much as i enjoy being alone it is always nice to have someone to talk too." she said smiling
Kimm Devitt
Kimm Devitt
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Stone Tue May 03, 2011 3:33 am

"I do try" he replied with a flirty little smirk over flattering her. "But I believe all my fan girls are probably off admiring the main Slytherin Prince around here" he rolled his eyes for a quick pause, "Malfoy. But it's fine by me. I hate an audience when I'm trying to eat. I do come in here to feed my self after all, not pay attention to the girls". Food was probably one other thing he loved as much as girls, food and sports.

"So tell me, Beautiful, who has your heart at the moment? Is there anyone you're seeing?" He was sure there was talk going around about Kimm and a Hufflepuff? He wasn't sure if it was true or not, he hoped not. A Hufflepuff? Gross.

Kimm probably didn't need to ask Orion who he was seeing, most girls in the school knew Orion wasn't a settler, he liked girls too much to stick to just one of them. Plus he wasn't cruel enough to limit himself to just one girl. He was that thoughtful, he thought about how sad all the other girls would be if he was tied to one. Twisted Evil ... Then again, you never know.
Orion Stone
Orion Stone
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimm Devitt Tue May 10, 2011 3:49 pm

"Oh Malfoy, i have known his family for years but he can be quite the little prat. I can see how some of the younger girls can find him interesting but to me he will always be the annoying little prat at the parties we both attended." she said shrugging. "And that seems interesting considering you have come over here and began to convers with me." she said giggling slightly.

"Alas no one has stolen my heart." she said smiling. She was dating Gabe for a while there but things changed fast and she hadent seen him in quite some time now. But Kimm was never one to settle down for a long while she liked to be out there and flirt and just have fun while she still had her youth and had time to have fun. She wasent very serious when it came to relationships.
Kimm Devitt
Kimm Devitt
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum