Ministry of Mischief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evening In The Common Room

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Evening In The Common Room Empty Evening In The Common Room

Post by Kimm Devitt Mon May 31, 2010 4:01 pm

Kimm enjoyed staring off into the fire late at night. It was soothing and peaceful to her. So beautiful and elegant how the fire dances in the fireplace. She was wearing her black silk short shorts an black tank top with her hair in a high pony tail. Her eye makeup was dark much like her soul. She felt as though there was something missing. And there probably was something missing she just couldn't put a finger on it. She had a small green hand woven blanket her grandmother gave her wrapped around her legs to keep them warm.

Even with the blanket and the fire blazing she felt oddly cold and dark. She wasn't sure why she just did. She stared into the abyss of the fire hoping it would just take her body away to a new place. A better place. Full of happiness and joy.
Kimm Devitt
Kimm Devitt
Slytherin
Slytherin

Humor : Caution: I bite

Back to top Go down

Evening In The Common Room Empty Re: Evening In The Common Room

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:20 am

The place was quiet. Quieter than usual and Rebecca didn't feel like wandering the halls much. So she walked down from her dorm room and into the common room with her bag in hand. She looked around and saw Kimm and silently crept up behind her.

When she was close enough she shook back her blonde wavy hair and straightened her Slytherin uniform and said, "Hey Kimm." She grinned. Kimm was one of her closest friends and one of the only sixth years she saw wandering the halls as much as her. She'd even seen her out on the Quidditch pitch a few times laying on the grass. So she knew the girl couldn't sleep that well.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Humor : I'm Rebecca Mulciber, and you are?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimm Devitt Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:44 am

"Heyy Becca." she said looking up at her closest friend next to Josh. She was a genuine person and one of the only people who knew about the baby. She smiled as she offered her friend some of the blanket. There was a slight chill tonight. "Why you in your uniform?" she asked her curiously. It was rather late.... oh well
Kimm Devitt
Kimm Devitt
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:02 pm

Sitting down beside Kimm she gave her a warm smile and took the offered part of the blanket with a quiet thank you. Looking up at Kimm she grinned sheepishly and said, "sort of been to lazy to change out of it and don't really feel like wandering the halls of Hogwarts tonight." She chuckled as she admitted the last part. She was far more trouble than most Professors liked, but she got her work done and got high marks.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimm Devitt Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:49 pm

It seemed like her and Rebecca were cut from the same cloth. They were so much alike it seems sometimes. "I understand the whole lazy thing." she said giggling as she looked towards the fire. At this point she was showing slightly even though you never would know unless you knew. Dumbledore was trying to figure something out so she wouldnt have to walk down the halls with all the children pointing and laughing at her.
Kimm Devitt
Kimm Devitt
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:39 am

Yes to Rebecca it seemed Kimm was like her twin separated from birth. They weren't in the same year, but sometimes Rebecca figured she should be older. Turning from Kimm she looked at the fire as well as it blazed. She giggled and said, "Sometimes it's fun to be lazy." Rebecca glanced at Kimm and saw her showing slightly, but it was only because she already knew about Kimm.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimm Devitt Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:43 am

She was glad to have met Rebecca she had become such a good friend and she was glad that she didnt judge her for being a soon to be teen mother. "Yeah its always good, it gives you time to think." she said with a smile
Kimm Devitt
Kimm Devitt
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:26 pm

There it was. One of those peaceful smiles that the Slytherins often shared amongst themselves. Even if smirking was the main facial expression. The students couldn't help it. There tough guy act had to be shown outside of the common room and family members.

Rebecca was, like Kimm very glad that she'd met her and made a good friend. Because even in the hard times that would come soon enough she could actually be allowed to smile once in a while. And Kimm could also be like a mentor to her. "Sometimes thinking is really good," she replied thoughtfully.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimm Devitt Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:17 am

"Indeed." Kimm knew she was older then Rebecca but sometimes it didnt feel that way, Rebecca was chill and a good friend and sometimes she couldnt help but wonder how good of an influence Kimm was on Rebecca. Well the one thing they could learn about her situation is that always use protection. IT was a good thing to remeber unless you wanted to become a teenage parent.
Kimm Devitt
Kimm Devitt
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Sat May 07, 2011 4:15 am

Rebecca was glad she had Kimm to stick by her side. She was one of the best friends a girl could possibly ask for. And she was glad she could come to her about anything. Kimm was a teenage mother so Rebecca's mistakes could be told to her and she wouldn't have to worry to much about what she would say.

"So get the mark yet?" she asked curiously smirking at her best friend.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimm Devitt Tue May 10, 2011 4:11 pm

"Alas not yet. I will be getting it the week after i graduate out of here," she said smirking at her best friend and sister like person. She was more then a little excited to be marked and be a perminate member of the clan she just hoped that because she was pregnant that wouldnt change things or post pone when she could be marked. If that was the case she would be very pissed off at the child and it would pay.
Kimm Devitt
Kimm Devitt
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Tue May 10, 2011 4:27 pm

Rebecca smirked and grinned at her friend. It would be a proud moment for the both of them. When Kimm got hers she would be a member and Rebecca would soon follow. Well a couple years later and she would. But it didn't matter. She knew she would get hers. Or she would be tortured once the Dark Lord found out about her and Remy who Rebecca had told Kimm about. So either way she'd be on a list of bad people.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimm Devitt Tue May 10, 2011 4:33 pm

Kimm couldnt wait to be marked. Everything would be official there and not just a 'soon' it would be real and she would be a death eater and no one could take that for her. And hopefully when she didnt that her family would really love her and be proud of her. And maybe it would make the blow of telling them that she was pregnant not seem all that terriable expecially to her understanding the father was a younger hufflepuff boy. No her parents would not approve of that not one bit.
Kimm Devitt
Kimm Devitt
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Tue May 10, 2011 4:59 pm

Rebecca smirked at Kimm. "It'll be interesting to see some of the reactions," she said and grinned at her friend. Being a Death Eater was something. Purebloods were mostly raised to follow the Dark Lord and Kimm and Rebecca were both born of parents that followed. They were raised that way for a reason.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimm Devitt Tue May 10, 2011 5:05 pm

Kimm and Rebecca were much like everyone else in the family's they were born into. They were nothing knew yes they put there own fliar on there life being major flirts and they have there own style in doing things in making Hogwarts there own little playground but when it came into it they were deticated in the dark arts and would follow in the shadows of there parents and become death eatters like everyone expected them to become. "Yes, very interesting indeed. We are gonna rock the house off when we join." she said winking at Rebecca
Kimm Devitt
Kimm Devitt
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Tue May 10, 2011 5:14 pm

"Oh amen to that," she said giggling and smirking. She lifted her parchment and ink and started to draw Dark Marks and put Kimm and her own name underneath them. She smirked and showed it to Kimm when she was done.

It took her a moment to think, but than Rebecca turned to Kimm. "This summer I'll be done fourth year and I need to wipe my mind of anything that has to do with love. I need to protect the family I love and the people in my life," she said slowly and carefully.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimm Devitt Sun May 15, 2011 6:06 pm

Kimm watched Rebecca draw and she smirked when she relised what the younger girl was drawing. "nice...." she said in almost a hiss as she thought about the pleasurable pain that becoming a death eater would mean for Kimm and how she was excited to finally be fulfilling what she was born and raised to be....

"What about you and Remy? I thought you both had something for a while there?" she asked in a hushed whisper wondering if it was some kind of secret or something.
Kimm Devitt
Kimm Devitt
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Mon May 16, 2011 7:58 am

Rebecca smirked. "I won't post this anywhere. I'll give you yours," she said grinning and smirking as she ripped the parchment in half and handed Kimm her half. The drawing wasn't great, but it was something and Rebecca liked it either way.

Rebecca looked down when she heard Kimm speak of Remy. It was hard to explain. She'd told Kimm about Remy. She than looked up. "Well I'm going into fifth year and I wanted to protect Remy from everything. He's a muggle - born and I don't want anything to happen to him," she replied in a hushed whisper to Kimm. It was hard to speak of without tearing up just a bit.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimm Devitt Mon May 16, 2011 3:48 pm

"thank you darling!" Kimm said smiling at the picture before carefully folding it up and placing it into the side of her bra for safe keeping. Where she hid most of her little things. She knew it would be dangerous for something like that to get out though everyone expected and it was rumored that rebecca and kimm would follow the dark lord when they got out of school but until then they didnt want to give everyone the satisfaction of knowing the truth.

Kimm smiled softly at her friend. She adored her like a little sister and they could be cold hard bitches to most people most often but they did have a soft spot to them and they cared about each other deeply and Kimm would kill anyone who ever hurt Rebecca. "I understand." she said softly placing a arm around Rebecca protectivly the motherness in her beginning to show.
Kimm Devitt
Kimm Devitt
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Mon May 16, 2011 4:41 pm

"You're welcome darling," she said giggling watching her put it in her bra. She smirked. She found it weird when people did that, but it was somewhere to put it. Somewhere safer than anywhere else.

Rebecca looked up now. She knew she could tell Kimm anything. It was like they were sisters, but they didn't have the same parents. Rebecca smiled softly at Kimm. "What do you think I should do?" she asked looking at her.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimm Devitt Tue May 17, 2011 3:30 am

Kimm smiled cheeklily at her best friend and sister seperated at birth. Kimm considered her her baby sister that she never had. She would do anything for her including killing people that messed with her. They might not be blood related but they were closer then any blood bond that there was out there. There was no judgement between them which was increadable for girls to have.

"I wish i could tell you...." she said looking at her sadly. She knew how much she cared about Remy and it would kill her to leave him but in the lifes that they were in sometimes how you showed your love was to leave who you care the most behind for there safety. She knew what it was all about she didnt want Gabe to be pulled into her life and be forced and in constant danger like her and her child would be. But she didnt want him throwing away his life too. "Can i tell you something?" she asked her softly as they sat there on the couch.
Kimm Devitt
Kimm Devitt
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Tue May 17, 2011 5:35 am

Rebecca grinned and smiled back at Kimm. Than she leaned in and hugged her best friend; which wasn't something Rebecca did for anyone normally. So it was only Kimm and Remy who got hugs. She wasn't a hug person. She could be a bitch if you pissed her off, but Kimm was like her sister from another mother.

Rebecca looked at Kimm. She knew it was difficult for her too. She looked at Kimm and smiled sadly and took her hand in hers. She sat with her on the couch under the blankets. "Yeah you can tell me anything. What is it?" she replied softly looking at Kimm.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimm Devitt Mon May 23, 2011 10:20 am

Kimm hugged her back. There were very few who the young slytherin trusted and she didnt often give hugs freely so being able to have a moment with someone and showing vunerablitlity was good for Kimm. She never showed vunerablity because she saw it as a weakness and she didnt like giving someone power and showing weakness iit was completly agianst her being.

"Well you know about my little problem here." she said indicating to her stomach. "Well, you know how i thought it was Gabe's?" she said softly before taking a deep breath. "It might not be his, one day when i was in hogsmead i met a guy in hogsmead and well one thing lead to the other now it is most likely gabes still but it might not. So either way i am in this alone..." she said trying not to cry. "Jeez i hate all this hormonal bull crap because i feel like such a girl but i dont know how i am going to do this." she said softly
Kimm Devitt
Kimm Devitt
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Wed May 25, 2011 12:44 pm

Rebecca looked at Kimm and nodded at her. "Does Gabe know?" she asked curiously as she looked at her. She didn't judge Kimm because she had also had her own moment of scare. She was glad she wasn't actually pregnant, but she also would try to use protection the rest of her young life.

"We're in it together," she said taking Kimm's hands in her own.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimm Devitt Thu May 26, 2011 5:27 pm

"I havent seen him in quite some time now, i think he is avoiding me and i don't blame him. But i told him when i found out that i was pregnant that he didnt have to stick around and i ment it. I dont want his life to be messed up like mine is going to be.." she said softly trying to fight back the tears. She cared about him but he seemed to dissapear out of know where and she couldn't find him, she was not even sure if he wen't there anymore because she couldnt find him but she didnt judge him she told him he didnt have to have any part of the babies life if he didnt want to and she ment it she could do this alone....

She looked at her best friend and her eyes getting glassy. She was trying hard to fight back the tears. Anyone who knew kimm knew she didnt cry expecially in front of other people. and yes it was her best friend and she knew she could without judgment but still it was against her nature. "Thank you, you dont know what that means to me." she said even softer then the other words she had spoken.
Kimm Devitt
Kimm Devitt
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next