Ministry of Mischief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amelia Milloway Character

2 posters

Go down

Amelia Milloway Character  Empty Amelia Milloway Character

Post by Amelia Milloway Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:35 am

Full Name: Amelia Renee Milloway
Age and Year: 16 years old
Blood Status: full blood
Orientation (Bisexual, Straight, Gay/Lesbian): bisexual
…….
Appearance: Amelia is on the short side with almost waist length, pale blonde hair that is always pulled into a ponytail. Her eyes are a liquid golden color. She has fair skin that is sprinkled with freckles. Her body is well defined due to her working to try out for her house's Quidditch team. The clothes she likes to wear are mostly dark with the pants being slightly baggy and her shirts are skin tight, outlining her slight muscles and her not so slight chest. When she talks her voice is tough sounding like a bully almost.
…….
Personality: Amelia likes to keep to herself and prefers to roam the halls instead of going to her classes. She isn't a push over and when she doesn't like someone, she tells them point blank. It's often hard for her to make friends because of her blunt attitude. She has no problems around guys because she gets along better with them.
Likes: Being alone when angry, exploring the castle, finding people who aren't adverse to her nonchalant attitude, and dogs.
Dislikes: Know it all's, her classes, overly peppy people, the color pink, cats that attack her dog, and people who think they are all that.
Favourite food, colour, flower, food ect.(5+): Favorite food is anything sweet, her favorite color is green, she likes emeralds, her favorite accessory is the brass knuckles she made herself, and the choker necklace she had found in the castle one day with faded writing on it.
……
History(5 lines+): Amelia was born on April 13th to Arthur and Jane Milloway. Both of her parents work full time jobs and hardly see their daughter. They know nothing of the trouble she often gets into for skipping classes and disappearing into the Forbidden Forest. Growing up, Amelia had no friends. The small estate where she lived was too far from the city and none of her relatives ever came for visits. Though her parents were hardly around, they did teach their daughter to always think for herself and to speak her mind when necessary.
……
Siblings: Amelia has no siblings. This added to the loneliness she felt while growing up and it didn't help the loner personality she developed as a teenager.
Parents: Arthur and Jane Milloway. Arthur runs a small business in Knockturn Alley. Amelia doesn't know what it is he does, only that it brings in most of their money. Jane work in the Ministry of Magic in the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures.
Pets: A large black Doberman-Rottweiler mix named Lu-Lu
Favorite subject and why: Amelia doesn't really have a favorite class, but if she had to pick one, she would say Care of Magical Creatures because it is outside.
Least favorite subject: She hates most of her classes, but she dislikes Muggle Studies the most.

Out of character name: Victoria
Experience with RPing: I have a good bit of experience.
Where did you hear us from: I already have another character on here.
How old are you: 21
Where do you live: U.S.

In Character RP sample

It was sixth year. Her first day back at school and already Amelia was skiving her classes. She was walking down corridor after corridor, wandering the castle aimlessly. Normally she would be exploring, trying to find what she hadn't discovered in her previous year, but today wasn't the day for that. No. After a summer of being grounded for her total of four O.W.L.'s Amelia was no longer sure as to what to do with her freedom. She passed by a Gryffindor boy talking with a Slytherin girl in one corridor. They barely caught her attention. Amelia was restless and needed to do something. Lu-Lu trotted beside her as she turned another corner. This small amount of freedom wasn't enough. Maybe a trip to the forest would calm her down, but as soon as the thought occurred to her a loud bang sounded from the corridor far behind her. The noise startled Lu-Lu who then took off running in fright. Amelia paused, unsure as to whether she should go check and see if anyone was hurt or go after her dog. It was a no brainer for her and she hurried after the mutt. She raced down two flights of stairs, down a corridor, and through a tapestry. She found Lu-Lu being petted by some big guy she didn't know. Not wanting to say hi to him but at the same time really wanting her dog, Amelia stood there for a moment, debating as to what she should do. Eventually, she decided to talk.
"What's up?"

My question: I understand why my other character was deleted, I'd lost interest and stopped RPing as her, but why Amelia? I was using her and have been recently active. This is her old bio by the way. My laptop fan is fried and I cannot stay on long enough to make my changes that I would like to make to her.
Amelia Milloway
Amelia Milloway

Humor : I'm a boomerang. I take you get my drift?

Back to top Go down

Amelia Milloway Character  Empty Re: Amelia Milloway Character

Post by ADMIN JACK Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:01 pm

Sorry my friend, the forum is under construction, some of the characters have been deleted by accident. But very soon we will have a large re-sorting ceremony process in which you will have your characters back. In the mean time, I will store your application here until I can read it and sort Amelia properly.

- Admin Jack

ADMIN JACK
Admin
Admin

Humor : SITE OWNER.

https://ministryofmischief.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Milloway Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:21 pm

Smile Thank you Admin Jack!
Amelia Milloway
Amelia Milloway

Humor : I'm a boomerang. I take you get my drift?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down