Ministry of Mischief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fondness of all things snakelike

2 posters

Go down

A fondness of all things snakelike Empty A fondness of all things snakelike

Post by Tasha Greyback Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:17 pm

The common room was practically empty and Tasha was fine with that. It meant she could think things through. But at the same time sometimes she didn't like to be alone. But she spent a lot of time on her own. It had become a known fact that she was Fenrir Greyback's daughter. But people didn't understand that she wasn't a werewolf so they stayed away from her thinking she'd bite them. So she kind of didn't want to be a werewolf at the moment.

She was a Slytherin. That meant like her father she would go to the Dark side. Actually she couldn't wait to be a Death Eater. Or just a follower. She wanted to follow in her fathers footsteps one day.

She made her way to the couch and lay down on it hardly noticing the other people in the common room. She picked up a book on magical creatures and started to read it.
Tasha Greyback
Tasha Greyback
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

A fondness of all things snakelike Empty Re: A fondness of all things snakelike

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:48 pm

Rebecca was in the common room. The Slytherin girl had finally tore herself away from the boys. Dolohov was pissing her off. She couldn't find Remy anywhere and that worried her and her brother had been an annoying butthole. So she made sure she went where she could be alone. Although Dolohov could join the Slytherins because he was one.

She noticed the Greyback girl come in and plop herself down and smirked. "So Greyback I hear you want to be like daddy dearest. A follower. Well like your dad you probably won't get the honor of that dark mark," she teased annoyingly.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Humor : I'm Rebecca Mulciber, and you are?

Back to top Go down