Ministry of Mischief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh my, LeeLee.

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Oh my, LeeLee. - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh my, LeeLee.

Post by Michelle Binx Mon May 23, 2011 8:35 am

Michelle narrowed her eyes a little at everything Lessandro was saying, she wasn't sure what to make of it. "Fuck. You" she said slowly over this hurting her too much, "nothing. Ever hurts too much" she said totally lying of course. "There is nothing you could do to me that I would find too painful. Physically I'm talking about here, just before you start being a funny t**t and trying to mentally hurt me".

Yeah, she was on the ball, she knew he'd try and be a smart-Alec and try making her pissy, jealous and hurt by mentioning his ex or some other girl. Sure they decided those kind of games were going to be off limits from now on, but she had a feeling he'd play that game again just to prove he could cause her pain that way.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Humor : *Lick*

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Mon May 23, 2011 9:33 am

Lessandro smiled when she went on to say fuck you to him, he had assumed that teasing her like that would eventually get her to agree one way or another.
"Oh i know you will.." Lee answered chuckling.
He listened carefully about what she said on physical pain and nodded understanding, thought arching an eyebrow ... before talking again.. " How bout.." He leaned and kissed her.. later biting her lower lip hard enough to make her bleed. "This..it doesnt hurt?" the boy rolled his eyes a bit at her saying he would try and hurt her emotionally.. " I made a promise... i wouldnt hurt you like that."
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Tue May 24, 2011 9:17 am

Michelle smirked wickedly at Lee's 'I know you will' comment. When Lee kissed her, she moaned softly into it loving every second it lasted. When her lip was bitten, and hard enough to cause her to bleed, she moaned pleasurably. "No" she muttered softly against his lips, "it doesn't hurt. It feels ... Amazing. Bite harder next time..." when she finished speaking, she closed what little gap there was between them and decided to bite Lee's lip this time.

"I know you did" she replied about the promise Lessandro had made to her, "but I thought ... Maybe, you'd be OK with breaking that promise if it meant proving a point". She was actually speaking from experience here of having someone break their promise just to prove her wrong or prove a point in some way, but she wouldn't tell Lee that.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Tue May 24, 2011 1:55 pm

Lessandro grinned in a dreamy way when he finally stopped kissing her .. wich was extremely hard to do so with all the moaning she was doing, thought as soon as she started bleeding ... he felt curious .... because in reality this wasnt the first time he felt compelled to lean in and lick her blood ... this wasnt something coming from vampire urges or anything... it was some sort of attraction he felt towards it, to experiment with it and find out what Michelle would think once she founded out he liked to actually cause pain.

Lee was distracted by now staring at the blood on her lip.... not in a hunger type of way ... his stare was deep ... and full of lust in all the senses possible. "What .." he started thought he had to cut it at first because it came out in a tone that Michelle had probably never heard from him before.... his tone indicated he wanted her more than anything else.. and it was a need that had to be satisfied or he ll probably snap ..

" ... If i said i wanted to hurt you so bad right now ... would you take it the wrong way?.." Lee asked carefully. Because he did really loved Michelle... a side of him that was meant to be destructive was trapped until certain extent, it was the side that every human in his life had learned to hate .... but he wanted to know ... if Binx would really be able to love that too ..
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Wed May 25, 2011 12:32 am

Michelle's facial features soon filled with curiosity, from both the look on Lessandro's face as he was staring at the blood on her lips, and from the way he said 'what'. It was now her turn to say that word, "what?" she asked still with that curious look all over her face.

Lee wanted to hurt her really bad, how... Why... How could Michelle take that the wrong way? She was nuts, and she liked pain. It was fun, dark, it was better than being numb or feeling nothing at all. Pain was one of her favorite things to feel, plus it was something she knew well. It wasn't foreign or weird or horrible to her at all, so how could she take that the wrong way. She thought all this while smiling a little at him.

While letting her head tilt back she moaned out her reply "god marry me! You're like a dream! She looked back to him and leaned in to kiss him roughly, and deep. Of course at this point that little cut on her lip had fully healed so Lee couldn't get any of her blood.

"I don't know what I did to deserve you" she muttered into the kiss, "hurt me as bad as you want". For a brief moment she pulled back from the kiss to quickly add "but ... Don't punch me" she frowned a little, "hurt me however you want, but just don't punch me". Being punched was something she didn't like ... It reminded her too much of her father.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Wed May 25, 2011 4:39 am

Lessandro smirked when she seemed amused by what he just said ... and not only that but actually kissed him after ...

Thought part of the needs he had have been distracted by her kisses... the other part was suddenly erased when she asked him (in game of course he assumed) to marry her, at what he couldnt help to break their kiss and laugh ...

" I..." he stopped and kept laughing for a bit .. later finally explaining the joke.
"Marrying at sixteen is not a great idea.." he remained amused because .. well ... he was sixteen after all and the idea of him marrying someone was hilarious!, ... no wait...

He tilted his head and arched an eyebrow curious, actually looking rather cute (if that was possible since Lessandro could never look cute), " How old are you?" He asked suddenly interested since he had for the first time said his age outloud, Lee had never really thought of his age before so maybe Michelle didnt knew?, he couldnt be sure and nor he cared, age wasnt crap he cared about, it was just simple curiosity.

He smiled and answered to her other comment. " I dont think im your blessing ... im more of your curse, i really think you should see it that way .... if hell really does exist i might drag you down with me princess... im no good for you.."
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Wed May 25, 2011 5:02 am

Michelle couldn't help but laugh at Lessandro's response over her little joke about marrying. "I was kidding, I don't think I could ever ma---" she suddenly cut herself off when she realized how old Lee just said he was. Sixteen? Wow, she thought, that was young. The gap in their age didn't bother her, but with him being sixteen, she didn't know what it was but it just seemed really young.

"Wow ...Sixteen" she said while gently pushing him off her so she could sit up, "you're .... So young. But, I don't get it. You seem so mature. I thought you were about eighteen or nineteen".

Oooh, and he wanted to know her age! Michelle bit her lower lip lightly while getting up off the bed. She really didn't care about their age gap, it wasn't even that big! Well, she didn't think it was, but she thought Lessandro might disagree. "Well ...." she started while now pacing a little back and forth in front of the bed, "technically I'm twenty-four. But I was turned at twenty. I'm forever twenty, even though I should be twenty-four".
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Wed May 25, 2011 5:40 am

Lessandro seemed a bit worried when Michelle didnt took the number sixteen that well ... so that meant she had to be at least off age ... and if not well she might even be older than that, that feeling did got worse when she pushed him away a little bit ...

" You .. dont mind right? ... i know im sixteen is just ... i ... i still love you." He didnt had any other argument to put on the table aside from that ... since he couldnt read minds (at this moment he really wish he could) ... he couldnt know if Michelle bothered their age gap or not , yet in his opinion it wasnt that much.

" Twenty?.." He asked and later chuckled.. " Thats not so much!, you had me scared here thinking that you might be thirty nine or something!." He chuckled and went next to her.

"I dont care about your age really .... i still feel for you .. even if you were 400 years old .... i might have to get use to the rambling thought ... but itll still be you ..." He laughed and poked Michelle´s side mocking her and trying to make her feel better.

" Besides.." He stopped and leaned to whisper on her ear. " I think its kind of hot.."
" Forget about what i said about marrying, now I want you to marry ME!" He laughed and founded amusing that probably both of them had similar fears.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Wed May 25, 2011 8:29 am

"No I don't mind. I mean maybe if you did act like an immature sixteen year old boy, then yeah perhaps I would mind" she replied, though she wasn't sure if she was being entirely true or not. To her Lessandro was ... He was ... He's perfect to her. The way he handles her, the way he behaves. He was her perfect dark prince. So she wondered if even if he was an immature sixteen year old, would she really care then?

"Four-hundred!?" she laughed "oh em gee. I'm no where near that old in vampire years! Try four, which I'm sure you already knew as I said I was turned at twenty, and yet I'm technically, in a way twenty-four" she was now beginning to ramble a little, as this whole topic had made her head spin a little "... So yep I'm only twenty, but in vampire years I'm four which all together, yeah I'm twenty four. But lets just keep it at I'm really twenty".

Michelle soon stopped with her ramblings when she heard Lessandro say he thought the age thing was hot, then mentioned her marrying him. She laughed while asking "ooohohohooo, you are joking, aren't you? About the marrying thing. Because like you said; you're only sixteen ... Plus I was joking .... I think scratch And I'm---" she decided to end her sentence with a joke "... I wouldn't look good in a white dress. Black, crimson or purple, they're the only colours that really work for me". Smile
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Wed May 25, 2011 8:54 am

Lessandro laughed and then proceeded to poke her forehead softly. " I am! inmature, i like fighting! and punching! .. i have a scary obsession for ice cream and sometimes i dance randomly at my house when nobody can see me ... i just look sane and mature because im forced to ... if you still love me after that it will be a miracle! " Lee rolled his eyes and decided to keep for himself the fact that he also nearly destroyed his father penthouse everyday with the help of his houselves (because those were the only ones who really knew him like that) ...he and the little shits liked to play baseball with the dishes and jewlery his father carefully send to him every week to the penthouse ..... the game was simple ... a quidditch bat ... and the elves were pitcher... then again! he was getting off rail again!, but he was sure Michelle would probably catch that as well since it was quite loud in his head.

The boy snorted and spoke "Who says you cant get married in a purple dress?" he arshed an eyebrow and started giggling. "I have nothing to offer you if it was serious .. besides what could i say? marry me and be a rich bitch?" the boy layed back on the bed laughing since there was nothing Michelle could want since she already had everything. " i Just know i do love you ... thats about it..." He layed still then, his arms extended at the sides, him looking at the roof confused.

"Dont get too attached on me princess.... im going to die anyways and you wont, so the time is really short."
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Wed May 25, 2011 10:39 am

Michelle was going to reply to Lessandro's reply over him being mature, or rather immature. Though, as Michelle opened her mouth to reply, Lee's mind began talking to her, or more correctly: shouting at her. Peoples thoughts were usually loud to her anyway, but Lee's right now was louder than usual which made it really hard for Michelle to not pay attention.

Once Lessandro's mind went a little quieter, Michelle laughed lightly under her breath at all she heard, but she didn't comment to it. She simply shook her head a little, while rolling her eyes and giving another light laugh under her breath.

Michelle's head soon cocked to the side in a curious manner at everything else Lee had said. From the purple dress, to her being a rich bitch if she married him. His thoughts on how she already had everything, and then her not getting attached to him because he'll eventually die. Michelle closed her eyes while pinching the bridge of her nose while taking everything in and debating where abouts to start with replying to all of this.

Michelle walked over to the foot of the bed and just stood there. "OK, firstly" she said while ticking things off on her fingers one by one as she went on, "I'm already a rich bitch. Secondly, yes I do have everything. But I only have everything now you're in my life. Thirdly, you may have no material things to give me or money, but I don't need any of the crap. All I want from you, is you. And lastly-..."

Michelle paused with her little list. She crawled onto the bottom of the bed and began crawling her way up Lessandro. She stopped once she was face to face with him, and with her lower half straddling him. "And lastly, I know you won't live forever and will die ... Which is why I've decided I'm going to turn you... Once you're a little older and are ready". Once she finished speaking, she waited for his reaction over her turning him, and gave him an innocent smile.

Of course though, Michelle had only decided to turn Lee about five minutes ago. Seeing as earlier she was against the idea of turning him because she thought he'd change his mind half way through the turning then hate her. But now... Now it didn't seem like such a bad idea.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Wed May 25, 2011 4:13 pm

Lessandro listened with attention everything Michelle said even if he was still looking at the roof ..... her voice was always the priority, it was so enticing to him that he could have sworn he was in perfect sync with it, but it was not only her voice, but it was her presence too, and without Michelle .. he understood that there was no Lessandro.

"Good.. because thats the only thing i can give you, me,all of me, im yours... " He stopped talking once Michelle was on top of him and his expression changed to a bit of a smirk, thought he couldnt help being a bit surprised when she mentioned turning him.

After a few moments of thinking it ... wich actually involved all kind of thoughts (specially his blood status) Lee realized that he did wanted to be turned, because his life even as a pureblood ... wasnt even that good. " When you do it ..." He stopped and looked a bit troubled .. almost afraid.

"Dont leave me ... i would be terrified to be alone during it .." Lee was specifically talking about the process ... because it obviously consisted into him dying .... besides.. Lee never really liked to be alone, but thats just something now ONLY Michelle knew, nobody else.

"I would love to be yours like that." Lee smiled a bit more content with her solution.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Thu May 26, 2011 3:52 am

Michelle's head once again tilted to the side in a curious manner, this time over Lessandro asking for Michelle not to leave him when she turned him. She stared at him for a moment with a look on her face that shown she was clearly thinking about something, and whatever it was she was thinking about the look indicated she was thinking hard about it.

After a moment in her thoughts, she started giggling. "You're talking to me as if me trning you would be my first time turning anyone" she said while still giggling and now leaning down closer to him, "LeeLee. My dark prince she added while letting her lips brush lightly over his as she said the little nickname "...I've turned enough loved ones to know not to leave someone you turn alone".

When Michelle finished speaking she gave Lee's lips a hard peck. Then added "oh plus, my sire told me if I ever made him a Grandpa to make sure I look after who I sire... But then he added if I did make him a grandpa and sire anyone he'd kill them" she shrugged, pecked his lips again then finished with "luckily I left him when I was strong enough to so I don't have to worry about what he thinks, or what he'll do".

Realizing her sire sounded somewhat contradicting, she said "I know he sounds contradicting. He's teaching me how to sire someone one moment, then saying he'd kill anyone I sire the next... He was just ... He liked to be the best sire Rolling Eyes and he liked to breed the best. So in order to make me the best like him he had to teach me everything. And after teaching me how to be a sire he tried scaring me off from it right after".
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Thu May 26, 2011 4:48 am

Lessandro smiled as soon as she said she wouldnt leave him just like that after or during being turned... wich definately made up the little fear he had for the whole plan.

Lee sighed when she brushed her lips against his and leaned to lick her lower lip before kissing her deeply. There was just something about kissing Michelle that made Lee lose concetration in everything he could be thinking...

Lee broke the kiss moments after to stare at Michelle, or more specifically .. her eyes, her red eyes that he loved and swore he could stare at forever...

"I wouldnt want anyone else to be my sire ... so it doesnt matter what he says.." The boy smiled and got lost finally staring at Michelle eyes..
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Fri May 27, 2011 10:09 pm

Michelle smiled at what Lessandro had said about how it didn't matter what her sire says. "Well, I left him a few months after I was turned, so it really doesn't matter what he says" she said, not at all seeming bothered she had no sire. A vampire with no sire was like (for most vampires?) a human with no air to breathe. A sire was someone of great impotence to a vampire, but Michelle didn't care about hers.

Soon Michelle jumped up onto her feet while still being on the bed, and she began to jump up and down a little. "We should go out somewhere, we should go hunting!" she shouted excitedly, "we should go into the park across from the club and try and find some poor little lost soul. There are always little kids running loose, lost in there. We should go find one! This will be good practice for when you're like me".
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat May 28, 2011 5:32 am

Lee smirked as soon as she started to jump up and down on the bed .. letting out a small giggle ... extremely content, somehow because he founded himself reflected on Michelle .. she was his Princess ... and he was her Prince and thought perhaps they didnt got close to any any type of conventional couple ... they did in some wicked and weird way ..clicked.

" You should know ... im selective.." Lee chuckled even thought he wasnt a vampire yet... nowhere near that, he did selected certain type of people when it came down to killing.

By now Lee had a bit of a sadistic grin. "I need them hopeless .. i need them frightened, other wise it wont appeal to me." In Lee´s mind made sense..... what was better than killing with someone in tears?, they thought themselves unreachble .. when they suffered, it did seemed soothing for Lee ...... but as for children ... he never killed a child before, so the curiosity did sparked in him.

" You show me where ... Ill see what i can do ...."
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sat May 28, 2011 6:39 am

Hearing Lee is selective with his killings made Michelle stop bouncing and look at him half curious, and half ... Disappointed? Though, she giggled lightly at how he likes his victims. "You remind me of Jennifer" she said while still giggling lightly, "from that movie; Jennifer's body.... I love that film".

Michelle jumped down off the bed and went over to her wardrobe and looked for something she could wear out to hunt with. "I like your method. But that won't work for you when you're like me and you're hunting for a meal, and not just for sport" she started while pulling a small black dress out from her wardrobe.

Michelle paused to examine the dress, but not being fully keen on it she put it back then continued speaking to Lee, "which I have to add. You're only sixteen and already you have a little ... Insight on killing? I think I picked the right human" she finished while looking over her should to look at Lee, and was now showing a twisted little smirk on her face.

After rummaging around her wardrobe for about ten more minutes, she found a little black dress that she loved. She pulled it out and just got changed right where she was. "When you're a vampre and you're out killing for food, you won't be so picky" she said and was soon changed in the blink of an eye, "trust me".
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat May 28, 2011 7:23 am

Lessandro snorted as soon as Michelle compared him to a girl in a movie. " Im not sure if to take it as a compliment because im that wrong ... or as an insult because you just compared me to a girl.." Lee rolled his eyes and later payed attention to her advices about hunting ... wich he already liked, thought it made him curious as to how irrational he was going to be because of a thirst for blood he didnt even knew he could control ..... that suddenly made him realize how hard it could possibly be for Michelle to be around him for that long without killing him.

"I think i can keep up with you .." The boy half smiled and stared the whole time while she choose what dress to wear or not.

He apparated at her side and smirked. " After we finish with our little hunting..." The boy apparated again at the other side of her crossing his arms. " I hope you dont mind if i go to dinner to my place, i am! actually hungry... you can come with me if you like, i dont know ..."
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sat May 28, 2011 8:52 am

"I wasn't comparing you to a girl" she said while giggling, "you just said something that reminded me of a line in a movie I've seen. That's all".

Once Michelle was fully dressed she teasingly bent over the bed so her arse would bend over nicely, (and I might add it did look as good as she hoped it would Wink). " What do you think? Do you like my dress?" she asked while smiling sweetly at him from over her shoulder.

When Lessandro began apparating by her side, she frowned in a frustrated manner. "It's bad enough I have no magic of my own, but when someone is doing it in front of me, it's kind of a kick in the face" she said with her frustrated frown turning into a sad one now, "but you can go for dinner if you like. I don't mind. I'll probably be working anyway. So it works out well".

Trying not to sound too worried, and trying to sound as calm and casual as she could she asked "but, you're coming back aren't you? Tonight I mean, you'll be back before the sun comes up, won't you?"
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat May 28, 2011 9:10 am

Lee smirked at the sight of Michelle ... he had to admit he really did liked what she was wearing, hence he answered immediately. " You know i love it... i always adore everything you wear." because Michelle wore it of course, thought he didnt had to say that part it was all over the sentence that he said slowly.

Lee half smiled, thought in a weak way before saying his next words. " I preffer it when youre not wearing it." Plain and simple... as a matter of fact he would always preffer Michelle not wearing anything than wearing a dress no matter how short it was... thought the blackhaired didnt minded, he loved them as he loved her.

" Oh.. Tsk." Lessandro said before getting next to her on the bed...simply apparating. "What are you going to do about it princess?" The brunette smiled and half dazed .. as usual when he talked to her thought he had! to tease her about the apparating for a bit.

"Please come with me ?.." He begged .. leaning to her and kissing her cheek slightly. " I just find it dull to go around without you.."

"Please?" The boy insisted.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sat May 28, 2011 9:26 am

Michelle loved Lessandro's reply over the dress, however the words that soon followed with her not being in made her smile widely. That answer she totally loved. Sure the first answer was great, but the second one was perfect.

Michelle raised a brow at Lee's 'what are you going to do about it' question. She stayed in the same potion lay over the edge of the bed, and said "I'm going to get one of the wizard bouncers to put a charm on the club for me, so no one can use magic in any shape or form. That is what I'm going to do". She tried to keep a straight face, but a cheeky smirk made it's self known, she was being serious over the charm. But she couldn't help a smirk.

When asked to join Lessandro when he'd be eating, she cringed a little. She didn't mind joining him, if he wasn't eating. But food, it had two bad points for Michelle: She missed it and it knocked her sick. She couldn't eat it, and my god what she would give to be able to have some ice cream, or pasta or even pizza! Which she rarely ate pizza when she was human. Just pasta and noodles really.

Anyway. "Why even leave? You could have something from here" she suggested forgetting the only edible thing the club had here was nuts for the bar, cherries, olives and onions for the cocktails and cellary for those gross red looking drinks: Bloody Mary or something. "Why don't you just stay here and I'll get someone to go out and grab you something, there's one of those muggle McDonalds down the street, they could go there?"
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat May 28, 2011 10:11 am

Lessandro snorted as soon as she sugested muggle food. " Oh no ... i dont eat muggle food...." He smiled and then suggested a better idea. " I order.. and pay, and i get to eat somewhere where you wont have to be all sick to your stomach.." He hugged her and managed to get her on top of him before kissing her.

"And i get to stay here with you the rest of the night?." He was definately becoming addicted to Michelle .... a few days without her might result even in physical pain for Lee .... he really did had strong feelings for Binxy, but just didnt said it out loud.

The boy reached for a bit of her hair and started to play with it as he started to kiss her all over her cheek and down to her neck .. " Later you can take me to see how you hunt ... sounds better?.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sat May 28, 2011 10:20 am

Michelle allowed Lee to move her so she was on top of him, and for the moment she just laid on him listening to all he said, but didn't reply right away. She was busy mulling it all over and debating on what to do. She did want him to stay over all night, she never wanted him to leave to be honest, which was what she was thinking over: Should he ever leave?

Michelle smiled from the kisses he was giving her, especially when he got to her neck as that was her favorite spot. A few more moments silent, she finally spoke "you should just live here...." she said not sure how he'd respond to that, but she hoped it would be with a hell yes of some kind.

"I mean, if you want to. I figure it might be easier for you? And I have the room. Of course, though, I'll have your own wardrobe built in" she added then giggled a little over the wardrobe. There was plenty of room in the wardrobe that was already there, but that was Michelle's. No one was allowed in her wardrobe.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sun May 29, 2011 4:43 am

Lessandro smiled when he saw Michelle getting all thoughtfull, thing that could quickly turn bad or good, because by the little time he had been around her ..... Lessandro could tell that she had some fast mood changes, probably just as bad as him, (in the other sense, since he had anger problems instaid) but it was for sure people tent to discard the idea of two people like Lee and Michelle to get to together because ... it wasnt good for the world.

The brunette boy listened to her sugestion and thought about it for one second ... wasnt even that much because he already was smirking and leaning to kiss her. " Of course i want to." He then stole several kisses from her and kept smirking. " You know you can have anything from me ... i can give it to you." Lee brushed his lips softly against hers and spoke that close. " Does that means youre my girlfriend?.." He grinned and then licked her lower lip slightly, obviously he was teasing her again, thought he was doing it because he wanted her to say it ... it would amuse him to no end ... specially because he knew she had problems to say things like that outloud. "Does that mean youre mine?."
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Mon May 30, 2011 7:58 am

Michelle was all smiles and excited with Lessandro's reply over him living with her, and over if he actually wanted to or not. Though, that happy look had soon vanished when he mentioned the G word: Girlfriend. Oh sure it was obvious they were an item, they were a couple. They are girlfriend and boyfriend, but to actually say it? Aloud? Well that was something else.

"Err ..." she started feeling a little awkward. She liked the idea of being Lessandro's girl. Being his. But to say she's someone's girlfriend, it was -in her mind- pathetic.

"Do I really have to say it? I mean come on, you know the answer already" she said with a beautiful smile showing, and a tone to match. She was trying to flirt him away from the subject of her saying she's his girlfriend. She didn't think it would work, but she knew it would be worth a shot. "You know I'm yours in all the ways you want, so you don't really need me to answer that other question, do you?"
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum