Ministry of Mischief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A day with me can turn into more.

2 posters

Go down

A day with me can turn into more. Empty A day with me can turn into more.

Post by Ardric Sage Mon May 16, 2011 2:16 pm

Hogwarts would be different for Ardric this year. Liz would be gone and now that he knew his parents were Death Eaters he was a bit more gloomy. He'd be more likely to be a death eater now that he knew and he hated his family enough now. So when he saw anyone on the street he knew; he wouldn't smile to much. So he chose to flirt more. It made him grin.

Right now Diagon Alley was packed and so Ardric shoved his way through and picked up his books. He smirked and grinned getting a little bit more of a cheery facade on as he walked through the shops. As he finished up he decided he needed to get out of the crowd and have a butterbeer.

He walked out of the crowd and found a little bar near the far end of Diagon Alley and stepped inside. He looked around. It looked dark enough to drown his sorrows in. Not that he liked to look depressed.  He found a seat by the bar and asked for a butterbeer and a shot of Firewhiskey. He was handed both and sat at the bar. He took his shot of firewhiskey and than saw a girl. One he knew. "Liz," he said facing her.
Ardric Sage
Ardric Sage
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

Humor : Everybody's mind is breakable

Back to top Go down

A day with me can turn into more. Empty Re: A day with me can turn into more.

Post by ADMIN JACK Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:28 am

Things do get a bit hectic after last minute shopping for one Elizabeth Lyonheart, things have came for an end for her with regards to schooling at one point due to high misconduct and she was left to do as she pleased. Well, not really. Months that had passed since that rough housing with the Ancient Runes professor led to her to being well established in the dodgiest of places. A reputation one fifteen year old should not be holding on to in fact. From the youngest bar maid to a high priced prostitute with in the darkest parts of magical London, despite the fact that she stayed in a location that was pretty much in between the muggle and the magical world.

Something changed within those months though, call it a revelation, a sudden realization that took one of her professors to change. Getting her back into school wasn't easy, but the man that changed that was definitely persistent. Thus, here she was today, with a handful of bags. When students least expect it, she will be there at Hogwarts. No, she won't make a grand entrance, but she will be there to learn, and to think she's doing this for a man. A part inside her sickened her guts out, but then she was pleased with her decision as she would be able to gain something out of this. Duh.

After the gruesome shopping, Elizabeth thought it would be quaint to head out for a cup of coffee, surely that wouldn't really hurt. She considered it as a small reward for herself for doing a good deed and hey, she loves her coffee. She went to search and walk around, finally spotting a discreet pub near the far end of the shopping center and decided it was best for her to stay there.

Now here she was, in the pub drinking coffee. This thought amused her as a small smirk escaped her lips. She could be drinking alcohol, something she can easily grasp despite her age since she knew the act of name dropping but she decided not to. This well made Mochaccino sufficed, and just when she relaxed, she had heard her name, which came from a boy she remembered well.

Her direction swiveled to where the voice came from and she let out a smile. She hardly did now a days but it was certainly felt good to see a familiar face. "Ardric, lovely to see you. How are things?" She raised her eyebrows and her big flash of a smile settled into something more subtle. Elizabeth then remembered Rebecca, and she also remembered her fellow Slytherin friends. Won't be too long till they get to see her again.

ADMIN JACK
Admin
Admin

Humor : SITE OWNER.

https://ministryofmischief.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ardric Sage Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:26 am

Ardric faced Liz. He was going to blush again. It seemed he still did fancy her. He grinned at the familiar face of the girl he'd spent that night with goofing around. He smiled at her. "It's excellent to see you. I've missed you Liz. Things have been okay. I'll be at Hogwarts again this year and next year," he replied hinting that she should come back. He was unaware that she was coming back. So it would be a nice surprise when he saw her come back.

"How are things with you?" he asked taking a drink of his butterbeer. He let it slide down his throat and smiled at her. He wanted to kiss her, but he knew that wouldn't be okay. Especially since he'd told her he liked her and she and him didn't end up dating.
Ardric Sage
Ardric Sage
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN JACK Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:10 pm

The young lass looked on towards Ardric and smiled, truth be told she had missed him too. He reminded her of a long lost childhood friend back in the days when her life wasn't too dark and dreary. A source of comfort perhaps. She never actually dwelt on the matter now that she thought about it. Sam, the name of her old friend had already moved somewhere else, perhaps somewhere in Dublin and since then they never actually had the chance to communicate.

Elizabeth smiled as she listened to Ardric as he told her about what's been happening in his life. "That's good, she started before taking a small sip of her coffee. "Why don't you sit down? I wasn't waiting on anybody." She waved her arms, showing him the seat just right beside her. It was the only seat that wasn't occupied with shopping bags.

When Ardric asked her how things were going, she managed another smile. It was quite refreshing to be honest, smiling instead of smirking. She had no reason to. Somehow the lass just changed and she supposed she was thankful because of that one man that gave her life a new perspective despite all the things she's done.

A small blush crept through her features as she shook her head. "Things have been surprisingly well. I quit my last job, and I'm heading back to Hogwarts when the term opens again." She spoke softly as she grinned.

ADMIN JACK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ardric Sage Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:30 am

At the offer of sitting with her Ardric smiled at her. "I'd be honored to sit with the beautiful Liz," he said as he got up off his own seat and slid over beside her. He rested his glass on the table next to her coffee and took a seat. He than seemed to notice what she was drinking. "You know usually when a person comes to a pub it's not for coffee," he teased chuckling at her.

He saw her smiling and blushing and winked at her. Well it could mean she has a man he thought. But he didn't say anything about it. "I'm glad. And you know that makes me remarkably happy," he said grinning wide as she told him she'd be back at Hogwarts when the school term started next week.
Ardric Sage
Ardric Sage
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN JACK Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:56 pm

The young Slytherin took a hold of her cup and took another sip, noticing how her drink wasn't as warm as it was before. She chuckled and shook her head. "Ah, well you can say I'm too young for alcohol? She tilted her head and grinned. "I'm glad it does. Truth be told, I've been looking forward to it." She said plainly before looking at her cup then at the drink Ardric had in hand. "What brings you to Diagon Alley at this time, Ardric?"

Elizabeth looked at the other people around her, indeed during these times people have been putting their guard up, not knowing who to trust for anything around them and she supposed this was all because of those rumors circulating around the wizarding world about the Dark Lord's return. Yet she was one of those students who kept a clear head, though she continued to try and think about her loyalties, she knew in the end everything will all fall into place. "How has Hogwarts been since my absence?'

ADMIN JACK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ardric Sage Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:53 am

"Yeah well I'm drinking and we're the same age," he replied grinning at her. Truth was he did look older, but not much older. His facial expressions always made him seem older than he was and he wasn't really sure why that was. "Yeah Hogwarts is a great place to be. I'm glad you'll be back. My sister will probably tell you ALL about my behavior," he said smirking.

Ardric looked around the pub for the first time that day. He knew what was happening. His family had been different recently. More reserved. More like they were waiting for something. And as he looked around he saw a mixture of nerves and fierce abled bodies. "Hogwarts has been different. That's for sure. All my sisters friends were quieter than normal. Well all the ones who were friends with you and her. And so was I. I guess we all missed you. My sister did too, but she's not one to show her emotions all that often. And she was with that Gryffindor a bit more I think," he said of everything.
Ardric Sage
Ardric Sage
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN JACK Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:46 pm

Elizabeth chuckled and shook her head, "Then I should have made myself clearer, how's about... I grew sick of seeing too much alcohol?" A smirk formed her lips as she got a hold of her tea spoon and just twirled the contents of her cup around. That bit was true though; working too much at Marty's had rubbed off on her. Perhaps it had made her grow in a way, but then compared to others she supposed she had her life a lot easier minus the whole selling her body for cash stuff.

She sighed as she tried to put the dark memories behind her. Although they weren't exactly that distance at all, memories like that should have just been thrashed away in the first place. This was a new life for Elizabeth; at least that's what she hoped for for this upcoming year and with these new strands of hope, she just wanted to make sure everything will just go according to plan.

As she continued to listen to Ardric she giggled a little, something that would only be emitted in the girl's lips once in a blue moon. Shaking her head as she shrugged. "I suppose that is to be expected. A bit odd though considering as I was never the loud one in the group--that was Parkinson's job." She chuckled a moment before quirking an eyebrow. "A Gryffindor? Doesn't sound too bad. It's better than seeing her with a Professor, right?" She grinned, thinking idly about Professor Havill.

ADMIN JACK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ardric Sage Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:47 am

"That I can understand. But I still drink," he said chuckling as he drank from his butterbeer. He grinned at Liz. He didn't really know much about her life outside of Hogwarts and it seemed like he might never know. Not that he was sure he wanted to know. She was a Slytherin after all.

Ardric heard her giggle and smirked at her. He was surprised she of all people was giggling. He didn't take her as a giggler. "No, but you were a huge part of their lives and last year for me," he said placing his arm on her chair. "I wouldn't want to see her with a Professor, but I don't want to see her killed for being a blood traitor. The Gryffindor is a muggle-born," he said thinking of most dark people who would harm a blood traitor.
Ardric Sage
Ardric Sage
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN JACK Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:12 am

Elizabeth nodded and grinned, just watching Ardric take a sip of his butterbeer as she tilted her head to the side. Butter beer didn't exactly have that much alcohol content in it, so she supposed it was alright. She shook her head as she bit back a grin with Ardric's next words, "Thank you. I feel quite privileged! I have thought often that those bints only considered me of something that bring them amusement, considering I usually get in trouble." She muttered under her breath.

Of course, she wasn't alone when she was in trouble; oh no. There was also Olivia. Now for Elizabeth, she supposed she was happy she had the opportunity to grow up with every single one of her friends but it was Olivia that struck her the most; she was her best friend and well, she could tell her almost everything under the sun. Okay, scratch that. She can tell her everything under the sun, period. She also just came to realize how Ardric was actually quite a sweetheart.

As she continued to listen, she was quite amused with his answer, wondering how he would have reacted should she tell him she had feelings for their Astronomy teacher, but of course that conversation is best reserved for later. An eyebrow arched as she tilted her head to the side, "Oh? Do you have a name of this Gryffindor? Indeed, she should try to avoid it as much as possible. Are they together or something?" If they were, Elizabeth would come to a conclusion that Ardric's sister will definitely been in deep shiz.

ADMIN JACK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ardric Sage Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:45 am

He heard the mutter and bit back his laughter. She obviously didn't want that to be heard. But he was going to say something anyways. He put down his butterbeer and looked straight at Liz. "No they always though of you as more," he said.

On the topic he frowned. "His name is Remy Lefiable. I don't know if they're dating or if they're trying to keep it quiet, but I'm concerned for my sister more than anything," he said. If she became pregnant than she surely would be harmed.
Ardric Sage
Ardric Sage
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN JACK Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:16 pm

She looked up and grinned at Ardric's response as she shook her head. Of course, she felt the same way about them. Though she might have been cold, and she might have not been able to show it much, but that had always been a given. It was in her nature to act cold, that most of the time she had been able to done so without even trying. Back then, she might have felt she had been rather too selfish, thinking about herself before others but hey, in her defense, one wouldn't have to wonder judging by her past. No one knew about it of course. Only with the exception of Olivia and Lessandro.

Elizabeth continued to listen to Ardric as she tilted her head to the side, she pursed her lips and shrugged. "You're sister is tough, not to mention smart. I'm sure she knows what's at stake and she probably would figure out what to do then. Don't worry." She replied with a small smile on her face before taking another sip of her drink. "Now, how about you Ardric? Enough talking about your sister, don't you have anyone whom you fancy these days?" she inquired, an eyebrow raised as a small smirk appeared on her delicate features.

ADMIN JACK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ardric Sage Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:14 am

Ardric watched Liz as he ordered a few more drinks. He included a coffee for Liz. He didn't know what she wanted, but he'd give her a coffee. Whether she drank it or the fire whiskey he ordered for her just in case he didn't know, but the waitress brought over their drinks. He took his fire whiskey and payed the waitress and slid the coffee and fire whiskey over to Liz.

"I'm sure she does and even though she's not my blood sister I still get concerned for her safety," he said of his sister. "Well if I told you that than I don't really know what you would say. I fancy you Lizzie. I have since I met you that night," he replied admitting he had fallen for her. "What about yourself? Who's the lucky man on your mind?" he asked.
Ardric Sage
Ardric Sage
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN JACK Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:27 pm

Her attention momentarily shifted towards the entrance of the pub, she looked around and noticed the crowd going quite bigger and she was sure there would be a point she'd have to come across another familiar face. Meh, whatever. It's bound to happen soon anyway, once she gets back in Hogwarts that is, but she just hoped the familiar face wouldn't be one of her former clients. She involuntarily shuddered at the thought as she bit her lip. Turning her head back to Ardric as she noticed two drinks in front of her, fire whisky and coffee. "You really shouldn't have , Ardric! I'm fine with the drink I have right now, but thank you. It's very thoughtful of you." She smiled as she pulled the fire whisky towards her. Well, it was just a glass anyway, and he was being just so thoughtful she can't say no.

She took a sip and nodded before placing the glass down, "I suppose I understand what you mean. She trailed off, remembering the time where she wanted to protect one of her "co-workers". She was too innocent to even handle such a dangerous job, having to do so only because she was deprived of food, money and well, money did makes the world go round. As Elizabeth continued to listen to Ardric, her eyes widened in surprise. She really didn't see it coming since well, that was a one time thing. "I--I see." She looked down and blushed for a moment, tucking a loose strand of hair that was in the way. He was right, she didn't know how to respond to his answer, how ever as he asked her about the lucky man Caleb suddenly crossed her mind. "Well. I suppose he's too old for me." She chuckled before looking down, "I suppose you know him." She smirked before taking another sip of her fire whisky, enjoying the company.

ADMIN JACK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ardric Sage Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:32 pm

Spoiler:

"No. I noticed your drink was getting low. It's okay. It's my dad's money anyways," he replied chuckling. Well in all seriousness it was the money he was payed off for keeping his father's identity a secret no matter where they were. Him and Rebecca were kept quiet. He didn't know his sister was moving out. When he got home she'd be gone and not even a word about it to him. He smiled back at Liz. He really did love the time he spent with her.

After he told her his feelings he wasn't really sure how she was going to react. He'd only shared the one night with her, but he couldn't help how he felt. Not even if he tried. He saw the blush as she tried to hide her face and slid his hand closer to her. That was when he heard her words about an older man. One he might know. "Don't tell me it's Sloan," he said thinking of the man who kicked her out of the school in the first place. Than he smirked and drank his fire whiskey.
Ardric Sage
Ardric Sage
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN JACK Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:38 pm

Spoiler:

"Ah well if that's the case, thank you, Ardric." Elizabeth chuckled as she raised her glass before taking a small sip of her drink, feeling quite refreshed considering how she hadn't drank for quite some time. She placed the drink down and smiled at Ardric, somehow the silence that they both shared in the busy bar was quaint; inviting. These past few days, silence was something she had welcomed openly. She changed, for the better? Perhaps. But that didn't necessarily mean she was a fully changed lass--baby steps were all it took.

She noticed Ardric's hand getting close to her, in response Elizabeth smiled and took his hand with hers, gently squeezing it as she chuckled at his guess. "Oh heaven's no! Sloan would be the last person I'd want to be with, believe me." She laughed as a small smirk dawned her features. Besides, even if she wanted to be with him -which she didn't- he was already taken; taken by her best friend. Who had been with her through thick and thin, even working around that run-down pub with her. "I'll give you a hint. He has a thing for stars." She smirked, figuring that Ardric would understand who she meant by now.

ADMIN JACK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ardric Sage Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:36 am

"You're welcome Elizabeth," he said grinning at her as he used her whole name. He drank his fire whiskey down as he watched her with a smile. He noticed the bar getting busier and chuckled under his breathe. He'd come in for a drink and found a beautiful girl drinking coffee. Their conversation would be easier to conceal with more people in the bar. But it would also be a little more dangerous.

As he inched his hand closer he smiled at her. She'd took his hand gently squeezing it. He squeezed hers gently as well chuckling as she spoke of Sloan. That made him feel better. Sloan had preyed on young woman in the school. He was thankful she had not taken to him. But than she mentioned who it was and he frowned. He'd seen the way she looked at him in class. He was in the class as well. Professor Havill. All the woman seemed to fall for him. He didn't even see what was so attractive about him. "Oh," he said.
Ardric Sage
Ardric Sage
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum