Ministry of Mischief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get out of my mind!

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Get out of my mind! - Page 3 Empty Re: Get out of my mind!

Post by Michelle Binx Mon May 09, 2011 8:06 am

Shocked

Michelle did hear Lessandro's thoughts, they practically screamed at her, she didn't intend to listen in as she was trying to block his thoughts out as nothing good ever came from listening to them. And from her hearing them now it proved right once again; Lee's thoughts were pesky little things!

Michelle looked like she was about to cry, her eyes began to glisten a little. "I knew saying love would ruin things..." she said and pulled his wand out from down her dress. She was going to snap it once he woke up as she hated wands, and Lee's actions shown just why Michelle hated wands; they could produce fire and other horrible things that irritated vampires. But now, now she wanted to break it to hurt him because his thoughts hurt her, which she knew it wasn't his fault, but she couldn't help it!

"If you want to leave me and never come back again ... Then be my guest!" she shouted while getting off him, snapping his wand and throwing the pieces on him. Now with blood tears running down her face, she ran off up stairs to her home above the club, totally ignoring the few bouncers who tried to stop her on her way up.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Humor : *Lick*

Back to top Go down

Get out of my mind! - Page 3 Empty Re: Get out of my mind!

Post by Lessandro Legard Mon May 09, 2011 8:21 am

Lee sat there looking shocked how Michelle seemed hurted because of his thoughts.... things that came up out of nowhere and vanished quickly ... hwo could she blame him for a first thought he had when he woke up! .... but no ...
He was about to say something but he was cutted up by the sound of his wand snapping ... ..

He stayed there for a minute shocked at first .... but then he breathed deeply trying to suppress the needs to cry ... because yes it was enough reason now to make him cry ... but he wasnt going to ...

If she wanted him to go she managed to make him do so .. for the first thing he did was get up and get out of the club ...

Now now ... first thought that hit him was that without a wand .. he could not come back home .. his father would kill him ... and without a wand he couldnt come back to hogwarts where he surely was already expelled for casting an unforgivable .... but not only that .. he realized that he was a being without a meaning without it ... he never noticed how dependant he was of that little object ...

"im fine im fine ... " He repeated to himself as he turned around in the first alley he could find .. probably now streets away from Michelle´s club and thought in what to do ... wich could possibly be find Brook and ask her to let him stay what ... a night? ..whatever.

Im fine im fine..” He repeated before sitting down and lighting up a smoke .. this time harder “ im fine im fine im fine.” he layed down to the side and curled up to sleep ... because he really didnt cared... he wanted Michelle .. his Michelle ... but he wasnt going back to her because he .. well couldnt.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum