A new year, fresh beginning.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A new year, fresh beginning.

Post by Rebecca Mulciber on Mon May 16, 2011 7:07 pm

She felt her legs go up on his shoulders and giggled because it brought her bum closer to his chest and his member was further away. She felt him go up and down and watched him. She moaned and moved with him and giggled in pleasure. It did hurt, but it also felt amazing to be with him. To feel his touch. And even his love in every thrust and every movement he made. They were connected in a way she had never been with anyone else and it felt nice to her. Amazing even.
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Humor : I'm Rebecca Mulciber, and you are?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable on Mon May 16, 2011 7:28 pm

Remy grabbed his wand thinking of another spell he could cast on his beautiful partner. He aimed it where their bodies met and began to wave it around. This was a spell designed to heighten sensitivity as much as he wanted. He made Rebecca tens times as sensitive to him as she already was. He then made his member swell and become nearly twice as thick. She was already so tight around him that he felt as if he might be cut in two. He waved his wand once more casting another spell, one that would make Rebecca addicted to his semen. He might be hurting tomorrow, but he'd be happy tonight. And so would Rebecca. "I have one spell that will make us both feel like we're doing more," he said unsure if she'd understand. "I can cast it if you'd like."

Remy knew Rebecca would begin to orgasm like crazy at this point and didn't know if she'd even be able to answer him. This would certainly leave both of them sexually satisfied for a while. At least Remy hoped so.
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber on Wed May 25, 2011 2:25 pm

Rebecca was more sensitive to him now. She could feel his every pulse and heart beat as he moved against her. And she wanted him even more. She hardly noticed his wand as he thrusted inside of her and she moaned clenching tighter around him as he swelled up. "And what's that?" she asked laying underneath him.

She started to orgasm like crazy and all he could hear was muffled moans and screams of pleasure. She smiled at him between gasps.
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Humor : I'm Rebecca Mulciber, and you are?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top