A new year, fresh beginning.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A new year, fresh beginning.

Post by Remy LeFiable on Mon May 09, 2011 5:40 pm

Remy blushed harder as Rebecca commented on muggle protection. "Yeah, I guess I should have expected that," he admitted. Remy felt stupid for putting it the way he did. He shouldn't have mentioned muggle protection. It must have seemed as silly to Rebecca as stitches seemed to him now. The wizarding world hadn't needed to adapt their technology the same way muggles had. Magic made it all so much easier.

When Rebecca offered Remy the spellbook he blushed with her this time. "Ah, yeah. I should probably know it, just in case you don't think of it and I do at some point." Remy knew the likelihood that he'd remember if Rebecca forgot wasn't exactly high, but he felt like he should know the spell just the same. He couldn't help but wonder if he had indeed read the spell in 'his' spellbook and simply forgotten.

Remy suddenly started laughing. The whole even had been so funny in hind-sight that he couldn't help it. "This is easily the strangest conversation I've ever had," he managed to get out between laughs and gasps. As he finally began to calm down he suddenly began twirling his wand again. "Now," he began returning to his earlier demeanor. "Where were we?"
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber on Mon May 09, 2011 5:55 pm

Rebecca smiled as he blushed an even deeper shade. She smirked a little bit at him and twiddled her wand between her fingers. Her fingers grazed his chest as he sat on top of her and she grinned feeling his skin against hers.

She blushed deeper herself this time. "Also some of the other spells are useful for our situations," she said blushing even deeper than before as she mentioned their situations. She knew they would probably end up getting pretty steamy like usual. Maybe even more so now that they were a year older.

Rebecca giggled and grinned. "Oh trust me it is the strangest I've had," she said laughing and trying to calm down a bit. She calmed down and smirked. "I believe I was going to ask you what kind of spells you were thinking of for our little predicament," she said giggling.
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Humor : I'm Rebecca Mulciber, and you are?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable on Mon May 09, 2011 6:17 pm

Remy smiled. "Well, I do love useful spells." Remy really felt like he always did with Rebecca. They always had their fun and he knew it always got out of hand. With these two a friendly game of quidditch would become scenes considered too steamy for an adult film. At least that was how Remy felt about it.

Remy began to chuckle as the thought about all of the spells he remembered from the book. It wasn't many, but they all seemed like great fun for sexual creatures. Remy stopped spinning his wand as he decided on a spell. He knew Rebecca might slap him for this one, but he was good at transfiguration and it would give her an example of what he had up his sleeve. "Alright, how about this for an example of what I learned."

Remy focused on the spell remembering just what to do. The spell would make Rebecca's breasts grow until Remy decided for them to stop. He wouldn't get out of hand with it, but he wanted her to see just what could be done. Remy moved his wand one and one half circles clockwise then one half circle counter-clockwise and drew his wand backward. With that the spell was cast. He let them grow until he heard her bra pop apart; then he thrust his wand forward and waved it to right to end the spell.
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber on Mon May 09, 2011 6:35 pm

"Well who wouldn't," she said smirking. She slid her fingers up his chest and dropped her wand down beside them so it was out of the way. She blushed and kissed him softly and slowly.

When she was done Remy began to tell her of the spells. She smirked and raised her eyebrow as he told her he would use an example. She was a bit nervous to see what he had up his sleeve, but she was also curious. He had some interesting spells. That was for sure.

Rebecca watched Remy and saw his wand move and than felt her breasts start to enlarge. She was a bit in shock at what he had chosen to do as and example and blushed deeply as her bra popped apart. Her breasts stopped growing and she smirked. "I guess they were to small for you," she teased giggling.
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable on Mon May 09, 2011 6:55 pm

Remy grinned as he saw Rebecca blush. She was rather cute when she blushed, it showed a more innocent and caring side of her. He knew the spell had shaken her up, but it wouldn't have mattered which one he chose; they'd all have had the same effect on her. They weren't spells she, or anyone; would have associated to Remy. But it was Remy who was left stuttering after what Rebecca said.

"Ah, no they were perfect," he began realizing he wasn't making much sense. "I mean, they are perfect. I mean they're perfect because they're your's. Everything about you is perfect, at least to me it is." Remy leaned forward and kissed Rebecca warmly. As they kissed he sat down his wand and slowly moved his hands up Rebecca to her breasts and began to gently massage them. He knew the foreplay wasn't really necessary, but it was part of the fun.

Remy didn't want this moment to end. Still kissing Rebecca, he began to removed his pants until he was naked. He then proceeded to take of the remainder of Rebecca's clothes slowly, gently rubbing his fingers along her body as he did. His hands eventually found their way back to her recently 'enhanced' features and he began to massage them again, only this time a bit more aggressively.

After several minutes, Remy pulled himself away from Rebecca, drawing one hand down her body and grabbing his wand with the other. "I know several others too. I took the time to memorize as much of the book as I can. All you have to do is tell me what you want," he assured her. He aimed the wand at his pelvis and made a waving motion back and forth before drawing his wand away. He didn't know if Rebecca was watching the effect of the spell, but he was making his member larger for her. After it had grown about six centimeters, Remy made the same finishing motion he had for the spell he'd used on Rebecca. "With these spells, this could easily be the most fun we've ever had."
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber on Tue May 10, 2011 1:39 pm

Rebecca was left speechless. His words went through her head, but it was like he had befuddled her brain. His words had made it so she could not respond to what he said. As much as she opened her mouth to speak no words came out. She smiled as her cheeks went as red as possible and grinned and giggled quietly.

Rebecca felt his warm kiss and felt the passion go through her body. It went through her and she kissed him back longingly. Her eyes locked on his and she giggled as she felt his hands roam across her body. She felt his hands on her breasts and let out a quiet moan as she continued to kiss him. She wanted him.

As he pulled away she still felt his hand on her body. She smirked at the touch and saw his wand move from the corner of her eye. "Surprise me," she whisper moaned and moved her eyes to his pelvis as it enlarged for her. She watched his wand as it stopped and looked into his eyes as her hand moved to fondle him and her other hand wrapped around his neck gently.
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable on Tue May 10, 2011 5:09 pm

Remy had just had a very honest moment. He was an honest boy, but that was a purely open moment where he said admitted something he hadn't been aware of himself. He realized that he really did find Rebecca perfect, and he didn't want her to change. Rebecca clearly knew it too, and he also began to blush deeply. That was a moment neither of them could ever forget, ever.

The time for games was over now, Rebecca had made that obvious. Remy put his wand down and place one hand gently on Rebecca's cheek. He leaned down to kiss her while simultaneously sliding his member in her. He let a small moan escape as he did. He began thrusting gently, and hoped that this was a good for Rebecca as it was for. He knew it was, but he still wonder every time.
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber on Tue May 10, 2011 5:21 pm

Rebecca giggled as he blushed and grinned at him. She liked seeing him blush. It was exciting seeing a guy blush. Girls did often, but not boys. She smiled and wrapped her arms around him.

Her hand let go and she moaned into the kiss as he slid inside of her. She was underneath him and she moaned louder now as he thrusted inside of her gently. It felt amazing. Better than ever. Her skin was red all over while she blushed and felt him against her taking her.
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable on Tue May 10, 2011 7:36 pm

This was the best it had ever felt being with Rebecca. Was it the spells that caused this feeling? No, the spells might have been part of it; but that wasn't what made this one feels so great. What made this feels so amazing was knowing that Rebecca had been unable to forget him no matter how hard she'd tried. It was knowing that no matter what they'd be together.

Remy felt it and knew it was true, but he couldn't understand how with their fates so pitted against each other. Remy forced the thought from his mind and focused on what he had: Rebecca. He began thrusting in deeper and faster. He knew Rebecca wouldn't be satisfied with staying so gentle for too long. This was their time, whether they'd have many more moments together or not was unknown; and they had to make the most of what they had.
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber on Wed May 11, 2011 4:07 pm

Rebecca felt him and it felt amazing. She felt like she hadn't seen him in forever and it was something magical. The way they were together was different than she was with anyone else. She smiled trying to stay in the moment.

She felt him go deeper and moaned and moved against him spreading her legs for him. She rubbed up against him and kissed him more passionately. She loved him and it showed. She gave all of herself to him and only him.
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable on Wed May 11, 2011 6:23 pm

Rebecca was welcoming Remy inside of her even more than before. She was really in the mood now and wouldn't bother hiding it. Remy loved these moments with Rebecca, the moments she submitted to him. He didn't have a commanding presence and he didn't care to really be in charge; but when Rebecca was like this it showed her trust and love for him. Remy knew that Rebecca wouldn't do anything on her own anymore; he had full control of the both of them now. Remy thrust in as deeply as he could, just to hear Rebecca moan in pleasure. It was all about Rebecca and her moans meant she was enjoying herself.

It wouldn't be much longer though, Remy could feel the end coming. He wasn't there yet, but he would be soon. But when that time came that meant that their time together this day would end. Remy didn't want that; so he began to think about ways to further their time together.
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber on Thu May 12, 2011 7:59 am

Rebecca was giving Remy complete control over her and she normally didn't let anyone do that. So if he was surprised than she'd understand why. And as he entered her she moaned in pleasure. She moaned loudly as he thrusted into her deeply and smirked wondering if they would be overheard from their classroom.

Rebecca could feel herself getting ready to explode and smirked. Even if they both finished; she didn't want to leave his side. She'd just gotten him back and she didn't want them to stop spending their time together. She kissed him deeply and passionately.
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable on Thu May 12, 2011 12:34 pm

Remy could hear the sounds of students beginning to fill the halls, but he didn't care. This was his time with Rebecca, no matter what happened he was staying with her until they were both ready to part ways. He wasn't ready yet, he wouldn't be for a while. But the time for "fun" was coming to a close. Remy felt himself explode and begin to tire.

Remy didn't get off of Rebecca though, he didn't remove himself or anything. He kept thrusting inside of her. This would keep them together longer, and he was still aroused. This was what being away from each other for so long had done. "Rebecca, let's stay through the night," he suggested. He wanted this in case they wouldn't see one another for a length of time again. He didn't want to ever miss her like he had again. Ever.
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber on Fri May 13, 2011 1:54 pm

Rebecca could hear the chatter of students and she smirked and lifted her wand and muttered, "Silencio." She made it so they couldn't hear the chatter and no one could hear them. She giggled at him and blushed a bright red color and than she felt herself explode. She grinned at him and than felt him explode. They'd be safe. She didn't have to worry. She rested her head on his chest and grinned at him as she felt the liquid against them.

She moaned as he continued to thrust inside of her. She was still aroused and her chest graced his as she moved slightly underneath him. She grinned. "I'd like that. Oh and if you need to tie me down at all; I carry extra ties," she said giggling as she summoned them out of her robes and than put down her wand.
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable on Sat May 14, 2011 8:13 am

Remy smiled as the noise faded away. Silencio, a spell he somehow always managed to forget. He wanted to remember that one, it'd certainly be useful in the future; but he knew he'd forget it before everything was done with. Of course, it was pretty hard for Remy to remember any spells at this point in time.

Remy was still aroused, he was thankful when Rebecca agreed to stay with him for the night. He was slightly confused when Rebecca pulled out the ties. As Remy picked them up he smiled widely. "Now, why would I want to tie you down. I'm thinking you want to be tied down." Remy took the ties and began tying Rebecca to the desk, starting with her arms. "And I'd be happy to oblige." The world outside was forgotten and it was just the two of them alone now.
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber on Mon May 16, 2011 8:16 am

Rebecca would stay with him as long as possible. She didn't know how long it would be until she saw him again, but she wanted to see him as much as possible in the year to come. She leaned into him after she silenced the room and kissed him and pulled away from his lips after she kissed him.

She smiled widely at him. She watched him as he tied down her arms and giggled lightly. She just saw him. She couldn't think of anyone, but him and she spread her legs wider as he finished tieing her arms to the desk. She grinned at him lustfully.
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable on Mon May 16, 2011 3:54 pm

Remy gave Rebecca a naughty look as he finished tying her down. She always had ideas to keep things fun. Remy was content just spending time with her, but she would come up with something to make it more interesting every time. Remy felt his excitement rise even higher when Rebecca kissed him.

After tying Rebecca down, Remy leaned forward and kissed her lovingly and lengthily. He let all of the feelings he could flow through that kiss. But a kiss wouldn't be enough to express his feelings to the fullest. Remy thrust as deeply as he could. He moaned himself this time and continued. He didn't want their time together to end, but if they parted at dawn, he knew he'd be able to handle it.
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber on Mon May 16, 2011 4:24 pm

Rebecca felt his lips on hers and kissed him back. as lengthily and lovingly as she could. She felt him thrust deep inside of her and screamed and moaned in pleasure. She continued to kiss him going as long and hard as she could. She smirked and thought of a muggle song called slave for you and started humming it as he thrusted inside of her.
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable on Mon May 16, 2011 4:38 pm

Remy heard Rebecca's humming and chuckled. He was quite surprised she even knew the song, much less that she enjoyed it. It wasn't really Remy's style of music, but he had certainly heard the song before. "That's muggle music," he chuckled. He looked Rebecca in the eyes. "That's quite surprising to hear from you." Remy smirked, and the look on his face said it all. He was happy to hear Rebecca finding something to connect with in the muggle world. The shirt, the song; she was trying to understand. She was trying to see something in the muggle world, something to help her.
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber on Mon May 16, 2011 5:20 pm

Rebecca giggled. "I listen to muggle music from time to time," she replied smiling at him. She looked into his eyes and smirked at him. "I'm only a fan of their music and need muggle clothes from time to time," she said smirking. She was more a hater of the muggle world than a lover, but she did like a couple things.
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable on Mon May 16, 2011 5:44 pm

Remy smirked. "Well, I know one things you love that the muggle world produced," he said moving his hand down along her thigh. "After all, that's where I'm from; I just ended up here by a lot of luck." Remy mirrored his first hand with the other and held on to Rebecca tightly. He watched her as with each thrust he made. He watched as her eyes remained steady, her breasts bounced, and her lips quivered. She was so beautiful. And he could feel that those weren't her only set of quivering lips. She was beyond excited about being here with Remy, and he was excited about being there with her. He'd follow her wherever she went, wherever life took her. He would go wherever he had to and through who or whatever he had to just to be with Rebecca. And this was just the start of expressing his feelings.
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber on Mon May 16, 2011 6:15 pm

Rebecca smirked hearing his words. She giggled. It was true. She'd never thought of it that way. "You know what. You're correct. I never thought of it that way," she said with a moan as his hand slid down her thigh as she lay underneath him. She could feel him inside of her. She felt his other hand move to her other thigh as she stared into his eyes. She moaned as she rocked underneath him. She loved him and she always would.
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable on Mon May 16, 2011 6:24 pm

Remy lifted her legs slightly and felt her tighten around his member. He began to thrust with greater vigor as he smiled. Between gasps and moans he managed to get out a sentence. "I know, and I've never thought of you as being from the death eaters until today." Remy couldn't hold back the sounds of pleasure long enough to finish his thought. "But that is how it is. That's a part of who we are." Remy nearly screamed as he exploded for the second time. He looked down at Rebecca's face and smiled as he stopped thrusting. "So, how, or what exactly; should we do next?" He lifted her legs a little more even before she could answer. He had ideas if she didn't. She was really starting to rub off on Remy.
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber on Mon May 16, 2011 6:39 pm

Rebecca smiled at him and her legs were raised as he thrusted deep inside of her. "I know what you mean," she said between moans and gasps. She felt him explode inside of her and smirked. She looked at him with lust filled eyes. "I'm a slave for you. Take me how you want," she said lustfully. She had no idea what he wanted to do, but she was all his.
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable on Mon May 16, 2011 6:58 pm

Remy smirked. He was sort of hoping she'd say that. He raised her legs up and placed them on his shoulders. She was flexible enough and Remy wondered if she'd ever been with someone who'd done this before. He began to move his entire body, lifting her legs up and down and he moved. He couldn't go as deep, but this caused her vagina to grip his member tighter than it ever had before. This might have been slightly painful for her, but he knew she must be having more fun than ever. He couldn't help but moan as he enjoyed her.
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top