A new year, fresh beginning.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new year, fresh beginning.

Post by Rebecca Mulciber on Sat May 07, 2011 5:41 am

It was a new year. The past was behind them and Rebecca came back a whole new person. During the summer she had learned that she was going to be a Death Eater and she had gone and wiped any memories that had to do with no evil side to them. She'd tucked them away in her mind where she couldn't find them in the abyss of her mind.

She was walking down a nearly empty corridor when she got this feeling in her chest. She was a little shocked seeing as how she'd kind of tucked everything away. But her eyes had met with the eyes of a boy she once knew. She looked at the Gryffindor and smirked. She was different. Darker even. It wasn't just her attitude. It was seen in the clothes she wore as she walked down the hall.

Last edited by Rebecca Mulciber on Sun May 08, 2011 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Humor : I'm Rebecca Mulciber, and you are?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new year, fresh beginning.

Post by Remy LeFiable on Sat May 07, 2011 5:58 am

Remy was his usual, odd self. He was practically dancing down the corridor until his eyes met with another's. His sapphire sparkle faded almost instantly as his past returned to haunt him. He'd had trouble forgetting what had happened and knew he never truly could. He knew that no matter how hard she might try she'd be unable to forget either.

Remy felt his pocket shiver and reached in to stoke his kitten. Still pathetically small, you'll never get to a normal size will you? But the kitten was shaking scared over Rebecca. She'd changed, even the ever-trusting cat could tell. But it didn't matter to Remy, she didn't scare him.

He approached the slytherin slowly, not sure what to say. "Hey," finally escaped his lips with a small wave. He'd let his hair grow out again and it fell over his face nearly hiding it from view. Remy shifted his hair from his eyes, but let it hang loosely around him. He didn't know what she'd say or do, but it was worth the risk.
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber on Sat May 07, 2011 6:10 am

She watched as he approached her and smirked. She saw his pocket shiver and knew Beau was in Remy's pocket. She adored the kitten. He was so small. She could hold him in her hand. Her blonde hair fell over her face and she swept it away. She stepped forward. "Hey Remy," she said silkily. She knew what he was. He was supposed to be an enemy. All muggle-borns were, but she couldn't help but soften when she saw Remy and Beau.

"How are you?" she asked walking towards Remy until they were close enough to shake hands or reach over and hug. Though she doubted that would happen. She didn't have that much memory of the muggle-born in front of her. A face, a name, and a brief conversation..... in the hospital wing were all she remembered.
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable on Sat May 07, 2011 6:19 am

Remy's eyes lit up at the sound of his name but faded just as fast. It was a natural reaction whenever she said his name. In truth he didn't remember much of what happened between them, just the way he'd felt about it. But that was the past and this was the now.

"Rebecca," Remy said as he slung his head back to keep his hair from his face. When he thought about it, he hadn't had his hair this long since he met Rebecca. After that he cut for some reason, though he wasn't sure why. "You know me, I'm me. I guess that's not much, but it does mean I won't be crying anytime soon."

Remy's had finally regained there sparkle. "Anything worth noting happen this summer?"
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber on Sat May 07, 2011 6:39 am

Rebecca saw his eyes and knew it wasn't just her that felt some kind of weird feeling, but she wasn't sure if it was actually supposed to be weird. She'd basically swept love right out from under her feet. She noticed his hair was different and actually smiled.

"Well..... that's the thing Remy.... I don't remember much about you. This summer was different. I've been chosen so to say and I locked all the old feelings away in my head... so love... if i had it... I don't remember it," she said looking at him closely for the first time since her mind was gutted.

"Anything happen with you?" she asked.
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable on Sat May 07, 2011 6:58 am

Remy let his smile fade. He had been pretty much expecting it with all that he'd been hearing. He'd known it was coming. Still, it hurt. "Yeah, maybe so. It's not like you hadn't warned me about this, I was the one who kept going anyway."

Remy looked down and started to walk away, but he stopped himself. This wasn't really a fair way to end it. "But it doesn't matter what you've done or tried to do, the past will always be with you. It's part of what shapes us and molds us. As much as you've tried to force yourself to change, there no way you can ever remove it from your being. And there will be a time when it resurfaces and you pay for the events of the past. The only question about it is when. Will it leave you with regrets or save you from a dark mistake you could never make."

Remy's eyes lost their luster and turned stone cold. Beau leaped from his pocket and bolted down the corridor yelping. Remy had suddenly transformed from the carefree youth he'd always been into a statue of critical analysis. He was studying Rebecca for any sign of weakness, a falter anything. This was Remy's other half, let loose for the first time in his life.

Last edited by Remy LeFiable on Mon May 09, 2011 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It had a different meaning if I hadn't.)
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber on Sat May 07, 2011 7:13 am

Rebecca looked at him. She knew now that they had shared something. The fact she had warned him of what was going to happen made it perfectly clear she'd gotten close to Remy. Closer than she should have. She was surprised her father had not said a word. She knew he'd tell how she felt when she left Hogwarts the previous year.

As he started to walk away she was silent. She didn't really know what to say to him as he turned around and spoke. She let her face change from a serious look to one with a bit more of her heart in it. She could be weak and that's exactly the one thing that could kill her or Remy. And that's why she'd tried to put it away. She didn't have her mark yet, but she would soon.

"Would you risk your life for a girl whose family is evil though?" she asked as she regained her memories and a tiny tear slid down her cheek.
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable on Sat May 07, 2011 7:25 am

Remy's expression didn't soften one bit. "Evil is not hereditary. I've spent my life fighting for myself those I care about. I've dodged death for years; yeah I'd risk my life for love. It's better than what many surrender their's for."

Remy's darker side had had it's moment in the light, and he returned to himself. He almost seemed to shrink physically as his eyes regained their trademark sparkle. "Heh, the world's a tumultuous place. It gives you something that you wish to hold onto only to strip it from your grasp shortly thereafter. Of course, my life's at risk either way. Voldemort will force you to tell about me and then I'll be running anyway. Except that you know me, you know I won't run."

Beau mewled from the distance and Remy turned toward him. "Come here, Beau. You don't need to run off again, I've only just found you today."
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber on Sat May 07, 2011 8:22 am

Rebecca looked at him. She couldn't look away. "No not hereditary, but it's the way I was raised. You know that," she said looking at him as she remembered him completely now. She knew that.

"That's exactly why.... I tried to protect you even if it meant losing myself," she said coming out of her shell completely and showing Beau her good old self. "I thought if I could keep it hidden than you'd be safe," she added as she showed him the right side of her.
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable on Sat May 07, 2011 3:44 pm

Remy's softened expression returned to its hard, stern look. He was serious, and it showed. "You're right, you were bred to be a death eater. You were bred to kill mudbloods like me. Your family placed their desires upon you. And I once knew you well; but back then you were someone who thought for herself."

Remy knew Rebecca wouldn't harm Beau in any way. The orange kitten rubbed on Rebbeca's fingers but stumbled away anytime she went to pet him or pick him up. Normally Remy would have laughed at his kitten's clumsy behaviors, but not right now. "Rebecca, it's not about keeping me safe. I can be sneakier than you'd believe, I've been learning from that cat. Though, I'll not try to change your mind. Like I said, my Becca always made up her own mind which makes all of my wind wasted."

Suddenly a feeling of remorse overwhelmed Remy. "I'm sorry, I wasn't looking for a confrontation here. I just wanted to say 'hi' and learn about your summer. You're still important to me, no matter what happens between us." Remy wanted to walk away, but something kept his feet held to the spot. This wasn't what he wanted, he just wanted a good conversation. Now he'd nearly lost himself to a darker side of himself, one he fought away as often as he could.
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber on Sun May 08, 2011 4:01 am

"I still do think for myself, but my families desires have always come first Remy. What I am. What I will be. It's a way to protect my family. My father is in Azkaban because of the last war. I only get to see him once in a while. My families ways have been on me since birth," she said looking down. "And I know that my actions are ones you must hate, but I've loved you since the first time we spent together and I wanted to protect you. The Dark Lord would take me prisoner to get to you if he knew I loved a muggle-born. He wants to kill muggle-borns and I can't let him kill you," she said now looking up at him.

She bent down to pet Beau and lifted him up gently when he stumbled. She stroked his fur and listened to Remy speak. "I remember everything now and I do want to spend time with you. Before I have to leave. There is going to be something happening at the end of the year from what I understand and I'll have to leave the school. This isn't the greatest year of any good person's life," she said quietly looking at him.

"I know that's what we both planned to do, but I can't help it with you. I don't know what it is, but there's this feeling I get when I'm around you and I suppose it's my love for you," she said standing her ground. Her feet didn't want to leave him and the next moment she was hugging him.
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable on Sun May 08, 2011 8:26 am

Remy smiled as Rebecca hugged him. "I know, fate is fickle." He wrapped his arms tightly around Rebecca. He knew that what they had was something. To him it was something worth fighting for; worth dying for. But he couldn't tell Rebecca that, she'd berate him and retreat. Remy may have dealt with a murderous sister his whole life, but what he felt now was worse.

As he let go of Rebecca he grabbed his wand and pointed toward the ceiling. "If only we had more time," he mumbled as he conjured up some fireworks. Remy'd always had a touch of flare when he did something it was big. Always a site to marvel at. "That should buy us some," he said a mischievous grin spreading across his face.

"Come on, before we end up in trouble," he said grabbing Rebecca's hand and running down the corridor.
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber on Sun May 08, 2011 2:39 pm

Rebecca couldn't let go. She didn't want to either as he held on to her. They were locked in each other's embrace and she smiled. It was a big smile and she hadn't smiled that big since she'd happily been with Remy.

As he let go so did she. She marveled at his fireworks for a moment and smirked. She watched smirking and felt his hand close around hers. She held his and smiled and ran down the corridor laughing quietly so only the two of them could hear her.

They ran until they were far enough away and than Rebecca pulled Remy towards an empty classroom in the depths of the corridor. She grinned and smiled mischievously. "Nice one back there. Wish the fireworks would be saved for the kissing though," she teased chuckling at him.
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable on Sun May 08, 2011 5:06 pm

Remy smiled as Rebecca began to take control. This was the way they'd always been, he might start it, but she eventually took control. Remy didn't mind though, it was part of what attracted him to her. He too began to laugh lightly as they ran. He knew the noise would attract professors and prefects and didn't rightly feel like being caught.

He smiled broad as Rebecca turned into an empty classroom. They always had fun when they were alone. "Please," Remy retorted to Rebecca's comment. "We make enough fireworks of our own. We don't want to burn the school down after all. How would we ever hide then?" Remy gave Rebecca a naughty wink and jumped up on a desk.

He was in a great mood now. He knew Rebecca would jump up here with him and then the rest of the night would be one fun blur. That's how it always worked, no matter what. He could hardly remember anything that they did together, he just remembered how they always felt with it. Remy eyed Rebecca up and down wondering how she'd react to him now. She always managed to surprise him and be predictable at the same time. What she did surprised him; but she always did something.
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber on Sun May 08, 2011 5:22 pm

Rebecca laughed hearing what Remy retorted to her comment. She smirked and jumped up on the desk next to him. She waved her wand swinging the door closed and smirked. She looked him up and down slowly. As her eyes wandered over him she took off her sweatshirt. Her t-shirt was a muggle one with a heart in the middle and what looked like a sketch of Remy. She hadn't completely forgotten him and she had bought the shirt before she blocked her memories. She wanted to remember him even when she turned darker.

Just as she was about to lean against him and kiss him she pulled away. She jumped off the table and leaned against the wall. "Come get me," she said grinning at him.
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable on Sun May 08, 2011 5:39 pm

Remy noticed Rebecca's shirt and smiled a smile of pure happiness. "Looks like I'm always in your heart now," he said with a light chuckle. He felt the blood rush to his cheeks as she pressed against him. It had been so long since he'd been with Rebecca.

When Rebecca jumped down from the desk and challenged him, Remy smiled. She was feeling playful today. Remy drew his wand and aimed at Rebecca. "I don't have to," he said with a smile. "Rebecca compitum Remy!" He'd designed the spell to pull people to him and knew it worked, but it could be resisted if the victim had been ready for it. But Remy knew Rebecca wasn't.
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber on Sun May 08, 2011 5:57 pm

She giggled and blushed looking down at her shirt. "Forever," she said smiling. She wasn't expecting his wand or the feeling she got as she slid across the floor and right up onto the desk and into his arms. She blushed and smirked sitting in his arms. She wrapped her arms around him. "No fair," she said laughing.

Than she did what he was most likely expecting. She kissed him on the lips and grinned at him. She lay down on the desks and pulled him on top of her and smirked.
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable on Sun May 08, 2011 6:17 pm

Remy laughed when Rebecca pouted about his unfair play. "Since when do you care about fair?" He said and then pressed his lips against her's. This was the way they were meant to be. Even if they had to hide it forever, they were meant to be together like this. He always felt an other-worldly happiness when they were alone together.

Remy was thrown off slightly when Rebecca pulled him on top of her. It hadn't been unexpected, but he had somehow not been ready for it. As he was over her he leaned down and kissed her with all the passion he had. He couldn't help but think that they'd never kissed like that before. "I-I've missed you," he stumbled out.
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber on Sun May 08, 2011 6:42 pm

"I suppose I shouldn't really," she said grinning. And than their lips were smack on and she kissed him back with as much passion as she possibly could. She needed to do this. She wanted to do this. She felt like they were meant for each other even if the side she was on was inevitable. She knew she couldn't give him up. She loved him to much. She was a fool before.

As he lay on top of her the kiss got more passionate. More passionate than ever before and Rebecca kissed him back deeply. Forget her old self. She needed him in her life.
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable on Sun May 08, 2011 7:00 pm

Remy knew this was the first time they'd ever kissed this way, but he couldn't help but wonder when they'd kiss like this again. When Remy finally pulled away his breathing was heavy. He stared into Rebecca's eyes. He knew what she wanted. She might say she needed it, and she might be right. He felt the burning inside him too. Remy grabbed Rebecca's shirt and began to slowly pull it up. Just as it lifted over her breasts he leaned over and kissed her again.

After removing Rebecca's shirt, Remy began to unbutton his own. He'd been practicing to become a beater all summer and it showed. He was much larger than he'd ever been before. He tossed both of their shirts across the room and pulled his wand from his pocket and twirled it around in his hand. "You know, I found an interesting book of spells over the summer, I've been waiting for a chance to try some." He raised his eyebrow still twirling his wand. He wondered how Rebecca would respond to this.
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber on Mon May 09, 2011 2:28 am

Rebecca felt the kiss. It warmed her body and made her all tingly inside. She started to wonder when the next time they would kiss like this would be. She didn't want it to be every time they had to say good bye for good. But she also was one of those people who would do anything to protect their loved ones. And she hated what she had done. She couldn't get over him and neither could he get over her so easily. After all it was love. And love could do strange thins and powerful things. As he pulled away their breathing was heavy. It had been powerful. She felt him sliding off her shirt and slid it up over her head before he kissed her again. She kissed him back.

She could see his muscles had grown and hers were practically the same. She'd been practicing to be a seeker. She was fast and agile. She smirked and watched him as he tossed the shirts. She waved her wand locking the door. "What kind of spells?" she asked innocently and grinning.
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable on Mon May 09, 2011 4:31 pm

Remy grinned his familiar grin. He had thought of Rebecca the moment he saw that spellbook, and knew he would never be able to make off with it. It was moments like those that made Remy thankful for his photographic memory. Unfortunately it had been early summer when he found the book and most of what was inside had been forgotten. One of the spells he remembered involved physical alteration, something Remy didn't want for Rebecca. She was perfect already and he dared not change a thing. But the others, they were something else.

"Why, Rebecca; I'm surprised you have to ask," he said playing along with her act. "I'm pretty certain you know what kind of spells. I just can't decide which one to try out first. Any ideas on what you might want?" Remy wanted Rebecca to ask for it. He didn't know why, but it always seemed better when they played games first.

Last edited by Remy LeFiable on Mon May 09, 2011 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber on Mon May 09, 2011 4:46 pm

Rebecca knew Remy was into spells. That much had been clear from the start of their conversation. She didn't really know what went through his head as he talked to her, but she looked at him curiously as he twiddled his wand in his fingers. She thought about their previous scare and how much he had been willing to be there for her when Tyler was being an ass. She smiled at the thought and than grinned.

"Well if you're talking about what I think you're talking about than my first suggestion would be protection," she said acting innocent still as she looked him over from head to toes. She giggled and blushed.
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable on Mon May 09, 2011 5:03 pm

Remy stopped twirling his wand immediately. He had gotten caught up in the moment and had forgotten about what had happened last year. The fear Remy had felt and how he'd almost ruined Rebecca's life. Remy had frozen cold in his actions as he felt the world rush back to him. He was muggle-born and was uncertain of how that matter worked in the wizarding world.

As Remy's grin faded he looked Rebecca in the eye. "Um, how do wizards go about that?" he asked blushing. This was something he should have researched, but he didn't know how he possibly could and avoid trouble. "Is there a spell or is it like muggles or what?" Remy was as red as the crimson robes of the Gryffindors "I haven't seen or hear of any spells pertaining to that, but I don't really have any source of that information other than what I stumble across. The book I found didn't mention it and I'm clueless." Remy was getting nervous now and couldn't shut up. "I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking." he confessed.
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber on Mon May 09, 2011 5:25 pm

Rebecca watched as Remy seemed to go blank. She wanted to smirk knowing he wasn't as sure of what to do in that situation as a pureblood would be. He was a muggle-born and so he hadn't quite the same experience with spells or even books as a pureblood did. But she also knew that she wouldn't be very nice if she made fun of him for not knowing. Not everyone knew the spell. She'd only learned the spell after the last time.

As he started to blush; she smiled at him. It was cute seeing him blush. It took her a moment to think of how to answer and than she pulled her wand out. She looked him over. "Don't worry. I know what to do. It's a spell for anti - pregnancy and diseases. So instead of putting something rubber on; it works like magic," she said smirking slightly now.

She muttered something under her breath and waved her wand across and than down and than over slowly as she muttered. When she was done she smiled at him. "Should work now. I can get you the spell-book with those spells," she said blushing slightly.
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top