Hello, I said Helloooo! Oh, hello!.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello, I said Helloooo! Oh, hello!.

Post by ADMIN KATTY on Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:09 am

"Be there at Eleven!"

Sure, she had answered with a bright smile to her friend's invite. It felt nice getting out of Scotland for the day or so. Then again she would miss Hogwarts in the period of time aswell. She was sure nobody would notice 2 students from the same year missing. Oh wait..it was a saturday. Her bad. Besides, it was gonna be a great weekend anywho since it was with one of her good friends, Orion.

So now she just lingering outside a pretty cool looking pub, her hands stuffed inside the pockets of her skinny jeans. Rocking back and forth upon her black ballet flats. Her cousin had let her go there since she was old enough and plus the fact she lived in the city practically all of her life. Well, in Summer anyways. "Come on Orionnn" she whispered, crossing over to the other street and back again out of boredom.

Quickly popping into the shop next door she got a lollipop and once out popped it in her mouth, holding onto the stick in a light clutch. Nom nom nom.

ADMIN KATTY
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

Humor : All that...all that...JAZZ! 8D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, I said Helloooo! Oh, hello!.

Post by Orion Stone on Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:21 am

Orion had been in Brooklny's pub for about an hour now, she came to meet him in the village and apparated him to the pub. She said he and his friend could hang here, as long as they didn't touch any alcohol, and didn't cause any trouble while she worked the bar. Orion gave his word and here he was. Sitting at the bar talking to Brooklyn, laughing about Geb and now wondering where KayDee was.

"I'm gonna check outside" he said, and all Brooklyn said in repsoinse was 'make sure the doors are open as it's serving time'. Orion opened the doors and looked out onto the street, and sure enough there she was. Sucking on a lolly. "Why didn't you knock?" he asked while stepping out of the doors.
Orion Stone
Slytherin
Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone on Mon May 02, 2011 4:14 am

"Alright" she said when Orion said he was going to check outside for his friend, "make sure the doors are open as it's serving time" she added. And before any customers would arrive, Brook headed out into the back to grab something.

On Brooklyn's way out into the back, she quickly added to Orion "if you find your friend, make sure the two of you find a table in the back somewhere and keep out of the way".
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Humor : Clumsy Puppy

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000528792671

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN KATTY on Tue May 03, 2011 8:42 am

Squinting her eyes randomly, she sighed a little. Jotting her lolly out she stuck her tongue out then put it back inside. This was getting ridiculous. Maybe he was in there? But...if he wasn't then that would be stupid. Or maybe not. Oh she didn't know! Idly her glance went to the door and widened instantly at her friends appearance.

Whirling around of what was left, she raised her finger and pointed at him then to the pub then back to him. As if to say what? where? how? what again?! Then raising both hands at his question as if to surrender. "Well sorrrry!" she exclaimed, "....You weren't specific enough to say that!" she defended herself, though she knew Orion wouldn't mind, right?

ADMIN KATTY
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Stone on Tue May 03, 2011 8:52 am

"Yeah, yeah, sure" was all he said to Brooklyn as he was too eager to get outside to see if KayDee was there yet.

"Well it's called common sense" he laughed in response to KayDee when she defended herself. But her thoughts were correct, he didn't mind. Motioning for his little Ravie friend to come into the pub, he said "come on! I'll get us some drinks and something to eat if you're hungry".

As Orion headed back inside the pub, he asked over his shoulder to KayDee "are you hungry?"
Orion Stone
Slytherin
Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN KATTY on Mon May 09, 2011 4:25 am

Kay giggled a little at his response to her defensive verbal stance. "Course," she shrugged, smiling a little coyly, "But have the time I don't have that!" the sixth year explained with a laugh. Following her friend inside the pub at his question she nodded a little. "Hmm, yeah now that I think about it, my dad said pub chips are the best chips around," she grinned enthusiastically, besides the fact that chips were on of her favourite food.

Plus it brought back memories of her younger years before Hogwarts and of course the holidays within where her mother would make her very own chips and she would eat them all day long. It was quite surprising how she managed to maintain her weight even at her age. Especially with the types of food Hogwarts offered. Every. Single. Day. Of. The. Week.

"Sooooo," she started, randomly sticking her hands in the jeans of her pockets, "How long have you been waiting?" she grinned then as she asked the question before taking a hand out and retrieving her lolly. Nommy nom.

ADMIN KATTY
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Stone on Tue May 10, 2011 9:51 am

As soon as Orion heard KayDee mention chips, he shouted loudly. "YO BROOK GET SOME CHIPS COOKING!" He really shouldn't trust her to fry up any chips, she'd burn the place down, "SECOND THOUGHT, NEVER MIND!" Orion turned to KayDee, and said "she'll burn us all alive! She can't cook to save her life".

Orion started making his way for the other end of the pub, where there was a door. He pushed the door open and headed on through telling KayDee to follow him. At the top of the stairs they'd find themselves in the pool table room. But right in front of them was another door, this one with a sign on reading: Staff only.

"This way" he said and pushed the door open and headed up some more stairs, which would now take them to the house part, where Brooklyn, Orion and his brother Geb lived. "We don't cook here, so the pub doesn't have a kitchen, only the one we have in our home" he informed Kay, so she knew what the bloody hell he was doing taking her all the way up here.

Once they were in the home Orion headed straight for the kitchen, and on his way he answered Kay's question over him waiting. "Not that long, Brooklyn picked me up about an hour ago, but I wasn't expecting you to get here that early" he said then chuckled lightly.
Orion Stone
Slytherin
Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN KATTY on Fri May 13, 2011 7:57 am

At her friend's sudden shouting after she spoke she laughed at the words. Placing a hand on her mouth to stop her from laughing. "Oh yeah?" she asked rhetorically even though he just said to which was the answer in which she asked. "She can't be that bad, I mean they're only chips!" the girl giggled and sighed a little as she calmed down.

The Ravenclaw did wonder where he was taking her, climbing all these stairs. Not that she was tired or anything just curious. If you couldn't handle a set of stairs then you sure as hell couldn't survive in Hogwarts then. "Nice one!" she noted, passing through the signed door after him, a small smile playing on her face.

"Oohh I was early, shame," she said with a grin, following him going to the kitchen. "Well, Better than late haha, then again that would so put that quote under its technical use. Better late than never, besides I would have turned up either way!"

ADMIN KATTY
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Stone on Fri May 27, 2011 10:20 pm

"Hey, don't doubt her bad skills, man" he replied over Brook not being that bad with cooking. "Seriously. She's burned eggs before! I never knew you could burn eggs. She's burned pasta, toast, beans. You name me a food you cook, and I bet you she can't cook it but burns it. Go on, list me a few things".

"Early? Pff, you wasn't early!" he replied while laughing, "you were... If anything, you were just ... On time" he finished while nodding as if to confirm his own words. Orion headed over to the giant fridge freezer in the kitchen, and asked "what kinda chips do you want? The thick kind or the skinny kind?"
Orion Stone
Slytherin
Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum