Nighty night

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nighty night

Post by Kimm Devitt on Sun May 15, 2011 6:03 pm

"Well then i am happy for you. And it must be good for him to get out every once in a while. He haas to have some fun in his life so its not all buisness if you know what i mean." Kimm knew Snape well, not only was she a slytherin so that made him her head but she also attended his class and her best friend Rebecca was his god daughter and was currently living with him to her understanding at the moment so she had seen him inside and outside of school, it really didnt feel so strange these days.

"I often sneak out and off to the lake to get into some fun, thats how this came along to be honest it was there or the astronomy tower i am pretty sure of... or maybe in one of the pubs around here. Who really is to know not that i really care. The point is i am much like you and seem to have an act into getting into trouble." she said smirking slightly thinking of the many detentions she had gotten into from sneaking out and being caught most often with another guy.

"I'm seventeen, why do you ask?" she asked slowly raising one of her eyebrows up at the woman in curiousity.
Kimm Devitt
Slytherin
Slytherin

Humor : Caution: I bite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nighty night

Post by Michelle Binx on Sat May 21, 2011 12:18 am

"I do know what you mean ... And I didn't sleep with him! If that's what you thought?" she replied with a tone that only the dogs could hear. Oh sure Snape was attractive in Michelle's eyes, or he was when she was a school girl with a silly little crush on her professor, but now? Meh, she has a different taste: She actually has taste now.

When Kimm spoke about the two girls being alike, and then began thinking about her past detentions, Michelle couldn't help but get a glimpse of those images in the young Slytherin's mind. "Ahhh detention, I miss those" she replied to the girl's thoughts, "I'd love to have a detention right now. Those were the good old times".

"Seventeen?" she repeated looking a little in thought, "seventeen works good" she added while looking Kimm over. "Do you fancy a trip into London? I own a club there. We could go back and have a few drinks". As Michelle waited for Kimm's answer, she looked the girl over once again, this time while thinking she might need to keep Kimm close so none of her usual fanged guests would try and snack on her.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Pain Without Love. Pain I Can't Get Enough. Pain I Like It Rough

Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Humor : *Lick*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top