Nighty night

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nighty night

Post by Michelle Binx on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:31 pm

It was about nine at night, the sun had been down for about half an hour and already Michelle was out and having her dinner. What can you say, the girl had spotted a rather yummy looking guy, and she couldn't resist but to lead him down a near by alley way and drain him dry.

Usually Michelle did try and leave her "meals" alive, especially when she was around these areas as she could never be bothered with the hassle that would come after it, if anyone knew it was her. But tonight, she just couldn't help herself, she couldn't stop and it had been a while since she had herself a full meal. She knew she really should have waited until she got to the muggle world, but by Salazar, this human was just too good to pass up.

Once Michelle had finished with her meal she let him go, causing him to fall to the floor instantly and just lay there, lifelessly. "Nighty night" she said and giggled to the body, then started making her way out of the alley way. She stopped at the entrance/exit and with a finger she wiped a bit of blood from the corner of her mouth that had spilt. Michelle licked her finger clean, then fully went out into the open, but as she had done so she ended up walking out in front of someone.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Pain Without Love. Pain I Can't Get Enough. Pain I Like It Rough

Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Humor : *Lick*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nighty night

Post by Kimm Devitt on Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:11 am

Kimm who had been just walking around Hogsmeade trying to collect her thoughts and get everything in her life in order. the past little while had been complicated for the young adalt. This would be her final year at Hogwarts and she had already found herself in a rather sticky situation. Pregnant at seventeen. Although she was barley showing she couldnt help but wonder how in the world she had gotten into this situation. She was always beyond careful.... Oh well stuff happened and there wasent much you could do about it.

Wearing her traditional skinny jeans, black knee high boots and a fitted black and white stripped sweater dress. She had her long brown hair in light curls down her back and he make up was dark as she looked around looking lot like a old pin up girl.

She was not paying much attention when she bumped into someone.
Kimm Devitt
Slytherin
Slytherin

Humor : Caution: I bite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx on Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:24 am

When Michelle and this girl had actually ended up bumping into one another, Michelle stepped back, hissing ever so lightly under her breath, it being almost un-hear-able. The look on her face shown she wasn't too thrilled she and this girl had just made physical contact.

Usually Michelle didn't mind bumping into people, touching them or anything, but as she had just killed and in Hogsmeade she was a little jumpy. When Michelle noticed it was just some girl, she relaxed. Her face soon was consumed by a small smile, and she said "excuse me" politely. She was only being polite so she didn't attract any unwanted attention, she needed to get away from this area as smoothly as she could.

Michelle was just about to go on her way and hurry off to the Hog's head, when she suddenly noticed something in the girl. Two heart beats.... Michelle stopped in her tracks and looked at the girl curiously, wondering if she knew she was carrying a dirty little monster inside of her. Yes, Michelle wasn't a lover of children. Well, babies. Little boys she liked, they were adorable to her. But babies and little girls, gross!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimm Devitt on Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:47 am

"Sorry about that." she said calmly. Being a daughter of a death eatter not much scared her and even though she could be a bitch she genuinely tried to be nice to people she never met or something she did. She looked up at the woman and she was beautiful there was something about her that made Kimm curious however she would not say anything like that to her of course.

Before she walked away Kimm looked at her. "You have a little something on the side of your mouth." It looked like blood however she would not accuse the woman of being a vampire or something of that sort. But she reonized blood when she saw it. Obviously there was a little she had missed or something. Either way it was not her business either way and she was not looking for trouble she just thought she would inform the woman before she walked around town with something on her face.
Kimm Devitt
Slytherin
Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx on Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:13 am

Michelle had caught the young girl's thoughts over her beauty, which made the young vampire smile a little internally. Though, on the outside she smirked. It might have seemed a little weird; Someone just randomly smirking at nothing like that, but Michelle knew what her smirk was for, and that was all that mattered.

When the girl had indicated there was something on the side of Michelle's mouth, she raised a hand and rubbed a little with the tips of about two fingers, she looked to her fingers and giggled lightly when she seen blood. "I thought I got it all" she said then licked her fingers clean.

Little did Michelle know these two girls had a few things in common: They both had death eater relatives, they belong to the house of Snake (Michelle was a Slytherin back in her Hoggie days,) and they were both bitches at times. Though usually Michelle didn't like girls, but if she would ever learn the first two things the girls have in common, she might actually like and get on with Kimm.

"You have a little something ... There" she said while looking down to the young girl's stomach. "Which I'd be more than happy to help you with" by helping, she meant killing whatever was inside of her. Michelle believed the girl in front of her might feel the same way she did about babies, and might of appreciated a little help in getting rid of it.

Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimm Devitt on Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:22 am

Kimm smirked at the girl. She knew that these two girls could easily become friends it would seem because they understood each other. Kimm didnt get along well with women at all she only had one girl friend but she much preferred to hang with males.

"Well now you got it all." she said winking slightly at the girl. She was not frightened that the girl was a vampire she could really care less that at any moment she could kill her for some reason she didnt feel fear from her. And she was intending to become a death eater once she got out of Hogwarts so she was inclined towards darkness.

Kimms hand rubbed her stomach and she smirked slightly to herself. she was not excited to become pregnant and she didnt really like children all that much but there was something about this child. She knew she had become pregnant for some perpose and if it could in any way help her dark lord she would service the child much like her father had done to her when she was a child.

"It appears that way... but i am sure i can handle this one myself." she said looking at the women
Kimm Devitt
Slytherin
Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx on Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:38 am

There was something Michelle was very disappointed about; She knew this girl knew she was a vampire, and yet Michelle couldn't sense any fear in the girl. Why? She wondered to herself, and as she wondered this her eyes couldn't help but narrow a little. "You don't appear to be afraid, or even the slightest bit nervous" she stated, "and you know what I am. Why aren't you afraid? I could drain you at any moment, or snap your neck before you could blink...And this doesn't seem to bother you..."

Maybe Kimm not being afraid of Michelle could be a good thing, it could be something new and refreshing for the vampire to experience? Given anyone she met who knew what she was feared her and wouldn't talk to her, or she'd have to kill them in the end simply because they turned out to be lousy company: Because of them being scared of her. Sure sometimes it was awesome, she loved people fearing her, but now and again it was nice to be in someone's companny who knew what she was and wasn't afraid of her.

When the girl had said she could handle the sprog by herself, Michelle's head tilted slightly to the side curiously. "Are you sure? I could have it out of you in seconds" she said then smirked viciously. Michelle took the time now to look at the girl closely, she did look familiar. "I know you ..." she said looking Kimm over, "I don't know why but ... There is something about your face I know..." It was probably Kimm's death eater relatives Binxy had met? Perhaps that was why she found the girl's face to be a familiar one.

Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimm Devitt on Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:55 am

"I know what you are, I know that you could kill me at any moment and yet i am not sure why i am not afraid. Everyone would call me insane and run screaming i am sure but there is something about you. I dont feel afraid. Maybe its my upbringing i am not sure." she said shrugging. she looked at the girl biting her bottom lip thinking why she wasent afraid. She knew she could be in alot of danger and maybe it was she didnt care that she may die. However she didnt feel a lot of fear from her.

Kimm was often thought of as strange, and that was one of the kinder things people called her. Being from a dark abustive home she knew fear and darkness and after time you learn to hold your head up high and not to be afrad. "Fear is weakness, and i know you could kill me without a second thought but i dont often feel fear anymore." she said thinking more to herself then anyone else.

"I know you could easily, but i think there is a purpose to this child i am not sure but it is possiable and if not then i guess we will see." she said easily as if she was talking about a dress she would be wearing. She looked at the girl and cocked her head to the side. "You seem familiar as well." she said thinking.
Kimm Devitt
Slytherin
Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx on Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:38 am

Michelle stared at the younger girl for a moment as she explained about her up bringing and how that could be the reason why she's not afraid of the big, bad vampire. Of course, though, Michelle was far from a big vampire. But that wasn't that point!

"Your up bringing hm?" she questioned, "seems like you had a good one. And fear is weakness, indeed it is. I was always taught that ever since I was a little girl, before I was even in Hogwarts. But when the fear is in someone you want to control, then it's an amazing thing. You can do anything when people are afraid of you, did you know that?"

Hearing this child had a purpose, Michelle raised both brows and asked "...A purpose? Yes, you're probably right. But I don't think you're right for the reason you think. I think you're right because it does have a purpose, and that purpose is to drag you to hell", she grinned. It was clear she never wanted children, which is was just as well as she physically couldn't.

When Kimm said she recognised Michelle, her features filled with curiosity. It was quite annoying that they knew each others faces, but couldn't work out how or where they knew them from. "What's you name?" she asked while debating if to give her own. It was highly unlikely she'd give her own, given she's rumoured to be wanted, and her family is known for it's bad name.

Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimm Devitt on Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:54 am

"I am aware that fear can equal power but i dont want people to have power over me. I don't fear many people and i like to feel powerful and i myself like to have control over people." Kimm said with a straight face. The only person who had power over her at this time was the dark lord and she didnt mind being his follower. But she liked control and having power over people thats what she used her sensuality for. It gave her an upper hand over people. She used her looks and her brain to gain power over others.

"It is quite possiable, but there is something telling me not to kill this child. Trust me i have thought about it and it would be so simple but there is something telling me to see how things go with his child before i decide what i wish to do with it." she said shrugging before rubbing her stomach. She wasent often one that liked children all that much they were always so sticky but something told her to keep hold of this child even though it would be a bastered child. She knew there would be a purpose for the child or she wouldnt have kept it.

Kimm didn't trust people easily it was always against her nature and her family was known for its darkness and the connection with the dark lord. But something told her that this woman was in the same boat as her. "Devitt, Kimm Devitt." she said with confidence.
Kimm Devitt
Slytherin
Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx on Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:32 am

"So confident and at such a young age" she said, over the girl's lack of fear. "You remind me of me when I was your age". Smirking internally a little ... Mischievous idea came into her head. Let's just see how confident and brave you really are... She thought to herself while Smiling. Michelle smiled her sweet smile one moment, then the next, in quick undetectable motions, she grabbed Kimm by the throat and suddenly had her down the alley way and pinned against a wall. Putting her face mere inches from Kimm's Michelle hissed bearing her fangs. She said nothing, and just left Kimm's imagination to figure out what would happen next.

When Michelle heard Kimm's last name, Michelle's mouth started to close to hide her fangs. "Devitt hm?" she said while still holding the girl by her throat (as Michelle wanted to scare Kimm she won't let her break free, she'd keep a tight inhuman grip on her Twisted Evil) "well. Isn't this a nice surprise. Me and you have something in common: Our families follow the same Lord" she added then smirked. Now slowly letting Kimm go, she said "no wonder you're a little fearless princess.... I don't know many people who come from families like ours and show fear to anything".

[ooc - I did a widdle godmodding in there where I hold your throat, hope that was fine. I figured it would be given vampire strength and all :drunken]

Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimm Devitt on Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:28 am

Kimm was a little shocked more then anything she was not expecting it. She sucked in a breath wondering what the girl would do next. However she didnt scream or fight as much as a small part of her wanted to see would never show that kind of vunerability. She looked at the girl super calm as she kept calm. She would not show fear even if she was about to die.

She looked at her as she began to lower her to the ground. She smirked slightly. "so you have heard of me, or at least my family." she listened to the girl and smiled slyly. "Oh is that so, it seems we have more in common then i thought." she said looking at her gentally nibbling on the inside of her cheek. She smiled when she mentioned being fearless. "Well i guess we have an understanding then about that." she said winking slightly.

[ooc: I am completly fine with it]
Kimm Devitt
Slytherin
Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx on Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:38 am

When Kimm didn't react over Michelle's actions, other than being a little shocked, the vampire looked rather miffed. She let the tip of her tongue play with the sharp end of her right fang and just stared at the girl, debating if to just bite her and make her scream from the pain. Regardless if she would be scared or not, she would most likely, maybe make a noise to feeling Michelle's sharp fangs sinking into the side of her neck.

However, at this point now, Michelle had backed off a little. Purely from respect that the two girls run in the same circle, not from fear or worry because of who Kimm's family is. Nothing like that. "I guess we do" she replied smirking a little again, over them having an understanding over the fear thing. "So... You probably know my family, or know of them at least. Binx?" She asked curiously, but was mainly curious to see if her family name still got around as much as it used to.

Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimm Devitt on Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:40 pm

"Binx, yes i have heard of your family. I havent heard as much in the past year or so but yes i do know your family." she said smiling. Thats how she knew them, she remembered seeing members of her family through out the years so it wasent uncommon for the dark families to come across one another. However it was not often you randomly bumped into one another on the street.

"Would you like to go and get something to eat... Or are you statisfied right now?" she asked casual with a little sparkle in her eye showing she was joking around slightly. She was not sure everything about vampires she was unsure if it was simply an all blood diet or if they could have a drink somewhere.
Kimm Devitt
Slytherin
Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx on Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:00 pm

"That seems about right" she replied about Kimm not having heard anything about the Binxies in about a year, "naturally with my brothers being vampires now and them having moved back up north, they've had to keep their heads down a little more. I on the other hand don't care about keeping my head down. But I'm not a death eater, so my activities might not travel as much as theirs in your circle". She shrugged a little, sure that was why.

When asked about her hunger, Michelle smirked a little and looked down to the other end of the alley way, where the man's lifeless body lay. "I think that answers your question" she said still smirking, but on her next words she started to show an innocent smile "... But, if I get a little peckish, I can always take a sip of your blood". Michelle was joking of course-- Or was she? You never could tell when Binxy was joking, at least not about blood.

Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimm Devitt on Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:25 pm

"Have you all become vampires?" she asked cocking her head to the side. She was surprised she did not know about that she usally was very informed about it all but maybe it was the time inside Hogwarts that had kept her from hearing all the important news like what was going on outside. The things that really matter. She looked at her and smirked a little bit. "I am not yet, though it is my fathers wish for me to become one as soon as a graduate so i guess that is my faite... not that i mind." she said giggling slightly.

"I guess so." she said looking down and seeing only a dark lump down the alley and she smirked slightly at the thought. Kimm had always found vampires facinating and she considered often what it would be like to be one but there were times she enjoyed being a witch. "Oh is that so." she said her eyebrows raising. "That doesnt sound too bad." it was no secret at school that she liked to be bite and the thought of being bite from a vampire was a tempting thought.

Kimm Devitt
Slytherin
Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx on Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:51 pm

"Indeed they are. I turned them all" she said over her family being vampires, "as soon as I was turned and was able to get away from my sire. I went home and I tortured and killed my father. Then I turned my brothers. Even my mother came back after leaving when I was a child, but even she's one now".

Hearing Kimm wasn't yet a Death Eater didn't surprise Michelle as she already had a hunch the girl wasn't one, due to being too young. "I didn't think you were, but I figured you would be one soon enough after you graduate, and with your family being them I would class it as your circle".

Michelle smirked over Kimm's response to Michelle getting a little snack from the girl if she got peckish. "You say that now, but you have no idea how painful a vampire bite can be" she said then giggled, or at least how painful one could be coming from Michelle. "But, seeing as you're quite ... Interesting to me, I think I would make it as dis-comfortable for you as I can... -Maybe-" she said while smiling her usual innocent smile.

Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimm Devitt on Mon May 02, 2011 4:19 am

"So the entire family is turned. I'm not sure if it is a stupid question or not, but if all of them are vampires now can they still be well you know." she said in a hushed whisper so no one would over hear the conversation they were having. She could imagine Michelle being hunted because she was a vampire and Kimm was looked at closely because of the known knowledge of her family. So it would not be good to announce to the world that they came from death eatter families and Michelle was a vampire.

"That is the plan, at least that is what i have been told, though that may change due to this." she said indicating to her stomach. She was not sure if they would make her wait because of the pregnancy or if she could still go along with the ceremony that was set for a week after her graduation.

Kimm smirked at the girl. Kimm was not afraid of pain but still she didnt go out looking for it. And she knew for the most part that the girls were joking but there was also a sence of truth in what was happening and that she could be killed or bitten or even turned at any moment depending on what Michelle wanted to do with her.
Kimm Devitt
Slytherin
Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx on Mon May 02, 2011 4:31 am

"Can they still be death eaters?" she asked thinking that was what Kimm was getting at. Thinking it was safe to presume that was what Kimm was referring to, as you would think as soon as a wizard is made a Vampire the Dark Lord would kill them or boot them out, given their blood isn't exactly "pure" any more, she went on to answer.

"True their blood is questionable after being turned, but my family have killed more muggles and mudlbloods than you could possibly imagine. They're very loyal, and there isn't anything they wouldn't do for he Dark Lord. Well, except for killing me, after that there is nothing they wouldn't do for him". They were no where near as loyal as the Death Eaters like the Lestranges, but they were close enough. "I suppose you could say the family isn't exactly at the top of the Dark Lord's list any more with his few others, but we're still loyal Death Eaters".

Michelle looked to Kimm's stomach and her face turned into such a repulsed one hearing the young Slytherin's role of becoming a Death Eater might change. "Oh that is horrible!" she said keeping her eyes glued on the girl's stomach, "it's not even born yet and it's ruined your life".

Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimm Devitt on Mon May 02, 2011 4:47 am

Kimm nodded, she was never sure how that worked so it was interesting to see that they were still loyal to the dark lord. She knew the Binxs had been high on the pole. It was the Lestranges, The Malfoys, The Binxs, and the Devitts from her understanding. However she was still unsure of how the standings still went but to her knowledge that is how it had been for many years.

"Good to know, i know that was probibly a stupid question i was just simply curious to know how things worked when things like that happened. Its good to know that they are still in good order with the Dark Lord. All the years your family has been doing his bidding they should still be in his good graces. Then again we can see how fast things can turn in an instant." she said looking at her thinking of the families that had suddenly 'dissapeared' because they went against the Dark Lord.

"We do not know it for sure or not. Though if it keeps me from being inciated when i plan then i will be pissed." she said with a haunting look in her eyes.
Kimm Devitt
Slytherin
Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx on Mon May 02, 2011 4:55 am

That was something the Binxies worried might happen one day: The Dark Lord all of a sudden decides he's sick of vampires, and gets rid of the Binxies. Of course, if that day ever comes -well night seeing as they're vampires- they'll have no choice but to fight back. They most certainly will die trying, but that was all fine to them. Just as long as they went down trying that was all that mattered.

"I can imagine" she said over Kimm being pissed, "I think if that does indeed happen, you should remember what I told you: I am more than happy to help you with your little pest problem. I know, it's not much of a pest for you at the moment and you feel like it has a purpose to be born. But if that does change, remember. I'm the one who wants to help you".

Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimm Devitt on Mon May 02, 2011 5:02 am

"I will remember that for sure." she said smiling. She could just tell that Michelle was not a fan of babies so she would find a sick enjoyment out of killing her spawn but she still couldn't help but think maybe she made a lot of sense i mean she was not looking forward to losing the body she had kept up looking as good as it does for so long and then having a baby and getting all fat and all. However there was something telling her to keep this child and maybe she would serve some king of purpose with the child for the dark lord.

"So ither then getting something to eat what are you doing down here?" she asked casually to the vampire. She was curious about vampires. She knew they couldnt go out in the sun so their days were reversed. Though Kimm being a complete insomiac she knew a little bit about it but there was more she wanted to know about vampires not that she would ask. She would probibily just read more about them in the early mornings when everyone else was asleep and she was awake in the common room.
Kimm Devitt
Slytherin
Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx on Tue May 03, 2011 3:23 am

Michelle hated babies, she knew it was obvious she didn't like them. There were only two types of kids she liked: The ones in her own family -which were none-, and boy ones. However, the boy ones had to be at least nine for Michelle to be able to stand them. Or at least be able to hold a conversation, and not still find snot bubbles amusing! That's just disgusting.

"You know, I actually do not remember" she replied about why she was here, other than for eating. Michelle frowned a little trying to remember why she had come to Hogsmeade, but for the love of her she couldn't remember. "I do have a crappy memory at times" she said then scratched her head a little, "I probably just came out for a drink. And maybe in hopes to run into someone I know. I had been hoping to catch Severus around ...It has been a while since I've seen him".

Maybe she should just send him a letter? Once Michelle had finished thinking to herself about Snape, she looked to Kimm smiling and asked "what about you? You have clearly sneaked out at this time, so what's so exciting it couldn't wait until a Hogsmeade trip?"

Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimm Devitt on Tue May 10, 2011 3:45 pm

Kimm wasent sure why she felt a connection to this child. she never minded them but they were always so sticky and she didnt care for them but for some reason she cared for this child and felt a need to keep the child with her in her womb. She didn't believe it was a weakness like most mothers felt. She didnt feel love for the child or at least she didnt think so she just thought there would be a purpose for this child to live.

"I see, and everyone can have a terriable memory when it comes to certin things." Kimm could be very forgetful when it came to trivial things but she was very good when it came to something she read or something she learned from school. She could be a nerd however she would never let anyone know of that. she smirked when she mentioned her head of house. "He mainly just skulks around in the dungons when he is not in a classroom he doesnt often come out of his room to my knowledge so it doesnt seem strange that you havent seem him around to me." she said shrugging.

when she asked what she was doing she had to think for a moment. "I'm not sure, i just felt the need to get out of that castle. It is huge but it can also feel very claustrofobic and i needed to get out of that place for a few hours." she said once again shrugging.
Kimm Devitt
Slytherin
Slytherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx on Wed May 11, 2011 9:15 am

"Well, I did have the rare chance of seeing him out and about a few months ago" she replied over Snape, "I can't remember what we talked about actually. But we did meet up for some reason or other". The more Michelle tried to remember about that meeting, the blurrier it got... It might have been over her brothers, or something Death Eater related.....She couldn't remember, and at the moment she didn't care.

Michelle nodded a little to agree over how Hogwarts was huge, but could feel very claustrophobic at the same time. "I remember, I used to sneak out all the time. Sometimes I just went as far as the lake, it's still around the school but knowing I wasn't allowed there and I was suppose to be in the dorms or the common room, it felt a little more like freedom. I think I spent more time in detention from getting caught than I did in any actual classes or relaxing with friends" she replied, then giggled lightly.

"How old are you?" she asked wondering if to take Kimm back to the club. Michelle didn't care about Kimm being under age and in a club, what Michelle did care about was if someone caught someone really under age in her club. She didn't want to get a caution or shut down! If Kimm was anything from sixteen and up, then Michelle was defiantly going to be inviting the girl around to the club.

Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next