Ministry of Mischief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is what happens after a little too much fun.

Go down

This is what happens after a little too much fun. Empty This is what happens after a little too much fun.

Post by Lessandro Legard Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:34 pm

Lee walked down hogsmeade … well .. maybe not walking .. more like tripping and going in zig zag motion while he bumped into several people giggling like a serious madman, some of his natural senses were missing due to what he had drank earlier in excess.... perhaps not so good for a boy of his age ... but after spending so much time in the blue lagoon and frequenting the Binx woman,  you could only guess that he wasnt going down a good road for his health, or at least not if he went around topless with a big grin on his face and probably not caring about anything (he was also robbed in his way to the castle... pfft like he cared).

But heck .. hed be damnned.. he just bumped into another person .. a girl to be more specific, and in reality ... he also fell on top of her.. still giggling.

“Im sorrrrrrry ..” he didnt meant that ... nope, he was going to slap this girl as soon as he could get up and look at her.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

This is what happens after a little too much fun. Empty Re: This is what happens after a little too much fun.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:52 pm

Helena liked the night. Maybe it was the moon, shining overhead like a lone lantern against a plain wall. Maybe it was the way the air smelt like smoke and ice, whatever ice smelt like. She also loved the sensation of rebellion against her pale skin. Maybe she was an innocent girl, but recondite mysteries against her cheeks would often send a rushing adrenaline through her bloodstream.

It was easy, sneaking out. No one particularly cared, nor did Helena; for that matter. Lately, she seemed to rely on satisfying her thoughts rather than follow the rules; something she had been doing for a hell of a long time.Her feet were bare as she treaded through the cold stone of Hogsmeade, black hair whipping against her face. The night aura was incredible, and for a second, the girl seemed to lose all connections with the world and her worries.

That was, until she felt the wind being knocked out of her from a large pallid object colliding with her. Her chest hurt as well as her head as she attempted to hoist herself back up, her elbow grazed. She blinked once, then twice. A sudden sense of de ja vu entered her, as she stared at the form of Lessandro Legard.
Immediately, the girl attempted to scatter, but maybe she was bound by fear, as she stared at the drunken state. A noise much like an animal escaped her lips, and her blue eyes were wide, almost daring herself to witness the next movement.

Back to top Go down

This is what happens after a little too much fun. Empty Re: This is what happens after a little too much fun.

Post by Lessandro Legard Mon May 02, 2011 5:30 pm

Lessandro was, in all ways possible for a human, out of his senses, and it was not because of certain vampiress, this was quite surprising since he had drank so much back at that god forgotten place she called a home, but anyways, here he was on top of a girl he didnt seemed to remember at first sight. A few moments after recovering and adjusting his eyes to the lack of light in both the surroundings and his interlocutor, who seemed to frightened to speak or move at all ... Lessandro frowned.

In Lee´s head there were two colliding major thoughts, the first one was that he knew this girl from somewhere that at the moment he ignored the location of, and the second was that he needed to get up from her .... his knee was hurting from how he just fell to the floor.

The pale brunette got on his feet and brushed his hair with his barehand, trying to not mind the girl at all .... but her silence was getting to him.

“What?..” He asked right away, snapping almost, in all the demons names is she a mute or something!?, because if she is, its getting to my nerves the little...

Lee stopped right in the middle of his thoughts, immediatly recognising Helena.

“Hi you.” Lee offered a hand to help her get up once he had spoken, his face still not showing a trace of emotion .. good or bad one, it was probably just going in his head, but Lee was surely going to find a way to disturb Helena.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 4:49 am

Crystal blue eyes peeked under spindy soot black lashes, a mixture of mesmerization and fear. The boy before her was almost... beautiful. A statue wasn't the right words. He was like an illustration out of the bible, a cold menacing illustration of lucifer. He looked perfect with marble skin and dark brown eyes, gateways to hell. Yes, he looked perfect, but Helena knew that he was far from it.

"I-I" She managed to stammer as she staggered to her feet brushing off dirt from her white sundress; a custom she had harboured an attraction to as the weather warmed. Shuffling her feet, the girl clasped her hands behind her back, her fingers entwining with the apple and dragon heartstring eleven inch wand tucked in the pocket of her grey cardigan. Maybe she could jinx him and be on her merry way? Maybe, if things were that easy.

And Helena definately didn't think it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sun May 15, 2011 3:57 pm

Lessandro moved his hand in a imitating manner as thought it was a talking person and rolled his eyes. “ I – I – I, blah blah blah, spit it already, youre getting on my nerves brat.” Lee chuckled amused and decided to play around with Helena because he had already somehow managed to get what he wanted from her.... wich was getting amused (or almost laying it), now he founded her somewhat boring, but tempting to help getting tainted.

“You know whats your problem brat?, you just think waaaay too much, thats why you keep getting 'i-i stutter mr' on the world, and sadly, unless you change that, people like me its gonna keep walking all over you ... or bumping all over you.” The boy shrugged and smirked.

"So how you been?"
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum