Ministry of Mischief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wakey wakey.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wakey wakey. Empty Wakey wakey.

Post by Michelle Binx Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:44 am

After Michelle had drank enough of Lessandro's blood to make him pass out, she took him up to her home above the club and left him in her bed. She had things to do, so she left him to rest while she headed off to do what she had to do.

------

Next night

------

While the sun had been up, Michelle stayed in her brother's room with him. And when the sun had finally gone down, she woke to find her brother gone and she was alone. She frowned a little while thinking he could have at least woke her and let her know he was going out somewhere. After a little sulk and huff she got out of bed.

Michelle made her way to her bedroom where she'd left Lessandro to rest up, and once in her bedroom she crawled onto the bed and sat at the bottom just watching Lessandro, waiting for him to wake. "Wakey, wakey" she sung softly in hopes to make him stir a little.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Humor : *Lick*

Back to top Go down

Wakey wakey. Empty Re: Wakey wakey.

Post by Lessandro Legard Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:58 am

Lessandro didnt remembered much about what he had done the night before.. and it was no wonder since he had passed out on the arms of a vampire... in a rather compromising position .. aside from that, the rest was blank, usually he would never get himself down onto such a reproachable situation .. he had other shit to do and other places to be (a reputation if anything), not to mention he was supposed to kill someone that night and didnt because he was too distracted with the new little doll he got himself to play with ...

Lee opened his eyes .. only to found himself slightly sweating, to Michelle right now he must be looking extremely unhealthy (for a human) because the color of his skin had disappeared and turned into sick like pale, the boy obviously needed some help, then again Lessandro would never seek help, he was just down right stubborn.

He sat up on the bed and runned a hand through his hair trying to figure out what he had done better .... and it did came back to him quickly the moment he looked at Michelle at the bottom of the same bed .. that made him tilt his head slightly, looking directly at her with a smirk (or probably just eating her out with his staring)

“ Hello ..” were the first words that came out of his mouth, before biting his lower lip and trying to figure out exactly what was he going to do with this ... i-just-did-a-vampire thing....
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:08 am

Michelle's head followed Lessandro's when it tilted slightly, and to his hello she simply replied "hi!" Her eyes wandered his face as she took in his features and his skin tone. Plus his sweating. He really did look pretty worse for wear.

"Is this the part where I should give you ... Vitamins or something?" she asked letting her head tilt more to the side in a confused manner, "because...I don't have any. All I have around here is alcohol, cherries and blood". Cherries was a pretty odd thing to have around, but it was something you put in cocktails after all.

Michelle stood up on the bed and made her way up to the head end where Lee was, then plopped down on the empty side, though made sure to keep space between her and Lessandro. You could probably fit a pillow between them with the gap she had left.

"You're not going to pass out on me are you? Or die on me?" she asked showing her curiosity, she hoped he wouldn't die. If she knew he was going to just die on her anyway, she wouldn't have bothered saving him.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:09 am

Lessandro heard Michelle's words with all of what his human attention could possibly allow….it was only natural, considering he was a human and he had a very well capable of breaking his neck vampire in front of him .....the again he could always get his wand and make some toasted vampire.... wait, where was his wand anyways?.

Lee looked around and touched his shirt and pants several times looking for his wand ... wich obviously wasn't anywhere near...

Ohhhhh

The boy just arched an eyebrow and got distracted again by looking at Michelle ... it was a reaction that was starting to get him annoyed, after all he didn't minded having some good fun with girls or having his way with them but ....not when this ones affect them like how Michelle seemed to be doing just now..

“ Im fine .. i won't die on you, it takes much more than even you .. to kill me.” He intended to make it sound like an insult ... but it came out weak, maybe because he was too distracted looking at her ... damnit this whole vampire shit, why was he even so much into looking at her in the first place... .. i mean Lee had to admit she was pretty ... and ... well .. ok she was very good looking.... she actually had a type of beauty he never had seen with before, it was becoming bothersome to be so attracted by it.

Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:16 am

"Oh?" she questioned over his weak insult with it taking more than even her to kill him, "I can quite easily prove you wrong". She smiled sweetly when she finished speaking, then leaned in closer to whisper. "Which would be a shame because you really are quite yummy to just kill...".

Michelle really did like his blood....... And much more. But the blood, yes, that was what made her want to not kill him the most, oddly, that should be the thing that made her want to kill him. But no, if she killed him, in what ever manner, it being breaking his neck, draining him, slitting his throat, whatever way, she'd no longer have his pure blood.

As all these thoughts of killing him, and his blood were spinning around her head, Michelle's eyes couldn't help but wander over Lessandro, from head to toe. As she done so, there was this look in her eyes, a look she never shown anyone. It was ... One of those kind of looks. Lust.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:41 am

Lee suddenly felt something that he hadn't felt in a long .. long time, something that he actually had forgotten he was capable of feeling, for it was in him to cause it instaid, it was the fear that actually moved his reasons through life... but it was never his.

That had changed, and within that slight fear he was having for Michelle there was also growing a bigger attraction towards her... because he had never felt anything alike, it was making Lee wonder exactly what was the reason that made him fear the woman in front of him ..

Lee reached slowly for her face .. his hand touching her cheek for perhaps a second before retracting quickly when he felt her body temperature .. wich was freezing below any human's, she was dead, it only made sense... but that didn't stopped him from trying again and running his fingers slowly across her skin ...

“I would be rather pleased with thar type of death.” He said, under his breath althought quite sure he could hear him .. and also sense his fear. “.. But im sure you'll make it alot more painfull than any other regular death ..” ..Well she was rather sick at some extent .. it didn't took a genius to figure that out.

“ Im not sure exactly what to do about all this ....”

Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:57 am

When Lessandro had reached out to touch her, she flinched a little, not because she was scared of him. Nothing like that. It was just a normal reaction for her as she wasn't exactly used to someone reaching out to just touch her face.

"Do you seriously have a death wish?" she asked really wanting to know, "you're so young, and you wish for death already?" Once she'd finished asking her questions her head tilted slightly to the side curiously, once again.

With Lessandro's last words over not knowing what to do about all of this, Michelle raised a brow and said "all of what?" Michelle had been in this situation once or twice before, so she figured all that there was to do was for him to just leave.

"Well ...It's simple. You get up and go, then come back again in a few nights once your strength is OK and I can feed from you again".

Twisted Evil
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:15 am

Lee snorted and rolled his eyes for the first time after he woke up ... there was some sense of him back in that head... because at the end of the whole thing, he never liked to be told what to do ... Lee was nothing like that, you couldnt just simply boss him around and expect him to stick to you.

“ Or i could just leave and never come back.” He shrugged and got up from the bed, placing a hand on the side of his neck .. it hurted a bit ... what he didnt know is that he had Michelle´s friggin teeth marks all over the place.... even his arm.

But in any case all he needed to do was find his wand ... and leave with the hope that he could find some poor soul to torture ... have a meal to gain strength and go find his friends, well now in his book this could be seen two ways ... either Michelle did him or he did Michelle .. and if he came back and gave her the power to boss him around that could only meant that she did him ... so in the logical side Lee refused to accept that .. only at that particular moment he wasnt considering that perhaps dumping a vampire after laying it wasnt exactly very smart.

“ Hey .. that was really something.” Thats all he said about what they did the night before... part of him was implying that he was the one to use Michelle and then he was just going to leave like nothing.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:39 am

Oh no you don't.... She thought to herself when Lessandro pretty much thought he could dump her; Michelle fucking Binx ----

Michelle had guys walk out on her here and there when she was human, she was after all the cute girl with the rich daddy who owned one of the hottest clubs in London, why wouldn't anyone want to get on with that? Of course they only wanted fun, and with her having a few mental issues, who'd want to do more than sleep with it?

Then there were the ones who used her to get at daddy. These men were people who her dad had pissed off through business reasons, and they thought what better way to get to the man than to bed his young daughter? Twisted Evil Little did they know he actually didn't care.

But since being a vampire, that had all changed. Michelle used the men, whether it be to get a meal, just get laid or to get something else she might have wanted out of them. So with Lessandro appearing to have used her, she did not like it. Not one tiny bit.

---- Michelle in a blink of the eye was suddenly grabbing Lessandro by the shoulders and yanking him backward onto the bed so she could sit on him and keep him pinned down.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:45 am

Lessandro was going to keep looking around for his wand ... but instaid he was pinned down on the bed in perhaps a few seconds? .. it was rather annoyed and frightening.. thought not for him at the moment, he arched an eyebrow instaid .. and looked up at Michelle ... getting lost again for a bit, there was just something about her that got him distracted..

“ You should really let me go beautiful..” Said the boy and stared right at her eyes ..

“ Or...” he didnt knew what to say next ... he didnt had anything what to threat the woman with .. he was lost in her stare .. wich was piiiiisssed, and Lee founded that rather enticing...

Last edited by Lessandro Lestrange on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:50 am

"Or what?" she asked through gritted teeth, and while leaning down putting her face very close to his. You could say in a threatening manner. "What are you going to do, big boy? Kill me with your pretty words of threats?" Threats to her were nice, they were pretty and good. At least, when she was dishing them out, or when someone was dishing them out to her but she knew they meant nothing because they wouldn't be able to fulfil their threats to her.

"No... You're not going to do anything to me, would you like to know how I know?" she asked letting her tone soften a little, "well besides from the obvious: I would snap you in half if you tried anything, there's the other obvious..." she paused to lean down to his ear, and whispered with a tone like silk "you want me...."
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:52 am

Lee laughed slightly .. a bit twisted like before leaning towards Michelle and letting out a “Tsk.” It almost seemed like she didnt knew what he really was capable of .. he wanted to prove himself true towards the only man that could tell him what to do (the dark lord), and he didnt even knew if that was the truth .. would he ever bow to the dark lord? If he wasnt sure of that ... how could he bow to Michelle in fear? ..

“You... would snap me in half?.” He said before kissing her and keep staring at her ....it was difficult not to .. she was right, he wanted her...

“ .. Ive never tried to curse a vampire before... what does happen when sun light hits you? ... im quite curious..” His words werent a threat anymore.. his talk was getting distracted.. and it was probably because a little too much into Michelle to keep the i would kill you game .... what would most likely happen here would be Michelle would kill him ... or he would kill her by using a sunlight spell and end of the story ...

But he founded himself unable to do that ... because he wanted Michelle to be his..
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:08 am

When Lessandro had kissed her, Michelle's face went a little Suspect on him. She was there trying to be all pissy with him, she was wanting to scare him and make him understand he should not push her the wrong way. But he went and pecked her lips and sent her head west.

Michelle shook the confusing thoughts from her head, and hissed a little at him. "Stop!" she shouted then let a hand fly to the front of his neck, her nails dug in firmly and she said "you're messing my head up".

When he began asking what happened when a vampire met sunlight, she hissed lightly at the thought. Her hand loosened up on his throat and she sat up. "We die. We burn and die" she said, and as she spoke her gaze wandered off to the other side of the room. She was pretty much lost in her thoughts now.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:45 am

Lessandro realized he had pushed the subjects towards something more private .. in a bad way, and that was because he just figured out Michelle must hate the sun like the pest .. if you just suddenly burn and die or whatever you do when you see sunlight while being a vampire... there was no other choice left than to hate it ... he founded the thought of Michelle dying because of a simple light .... well, infuriating.. and confusing.

Why was Lessandro even caring about Michelle?, he barely knew her, not to mention she was an undead woman way older than him (physically) that had god knew how many years of life in the planet.

“I wouldnt let that happen to you..” Ohh great .. whats next?, saving the world? dacing with muggleborns? .... pfft that bullshit was not meant for him.

“Im not scared of you ..... I.. ” Ok .. he what?... he hated her? he wanted to team up with her and kill people? ..... surely it wasnt he liked her right? .... it couldnt be.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:09 am

When Lessandro said he wouldn't let that happen to her, her kissing sunlight, she was taken aback. Michelle was so tempted to say 'whoa there horsie, whut!?' but she just stared down at him.

Here was how Binxy worked with caring stuff: She pushed it away, she avoided it. After all her failed relationships and being used, she kind of learned to turn any emotions off, at least for lovey stuff or caring about people who were not her family.

However, she had finally let someone in a few months ago, she gave in and thought this might be different. She was wrong. And her being wrong once again she didn't want to let anyone else in again, friends or more.

And now with Lessandro saying he wouldn't let this and that happen to her, it made her worry he liked her. Which wasn't good. Because all good things came to an end, and usually in emotionally painful ways. Pain was good, but not where one's heart was. Friendships and relationships always caused heartache.

Michelle let her hand fly to his mouth, and her fingers pressed to his lips in a 'shh' manner. "Shush. Stop talking" she said quickly, "you are scared of me. Because if you imply protecting me again, I'll drain you dry". Without another word, Michelle threw an image in Lee's head of her draining him until he was no more, in hopes that would scare him.

Her images were usually quite weak when she first put them into peoples minds, but with this one she tried to make it quite tense.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:25 am

Lessandro was about to speak again when he felt her hand preventing him from doing so ... and then the images of him dying, wich surprisingly didnt scared him at all ... it was more of a bad dream, thought it looked painfull .... he could see there was practically no blood left in his body ..

This images were kinda exhausting, Lee could tell there was so much reality involved in it that he could almost touch it .... but the part that made him angry was that someone was in his mind ... he hated that ... he hated not being in control of his thoughts, that someone.. in this case, a vampire was playing with his mind like if it was a toy ...

“Stop..” he said rather desperate ... if she kept pushing it he was going to snap and hurt her in anyway he thought it was lethal ..

“I said enough ...”

Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:34 am

Michelle closed her eyes, smirking as she could sense he didn't like this, she didn't know at the moment it was because she'd got into his mind. The desperation in his tone made it all the more sweeter for her, though when he said enough she opened her eyes and looked down at him.

Michelle slowly let the image fade out of his mind, but as she done so she picked up his thoughts on him snapping if she didn't stop. Well, Binxy did like to push people, and she didn't mind getting hurt, it all depended on her mood really and right now her mood was a good one.

"Oh but I don't want to stop..." she said getting into his head again, this time with the image of her torturing him in all possible, gruesome ways. But as she didn't want him to feel too much pain she didn't make this image too intense, plus she wanted him to be able to fight it so she could see what he could dish back to her.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:56 am

Lee was glad she had stopped playing with his mind .... but that didnt lasted long because she continued her little game by trying with much more disturbing images... this was really getting to him in a unexpected way ... specially because he didnt know wich was worse... if to be angry because she was playing his mind to do whatever she wanted ... or because he actually liked the images she was showing to him ...

The boy opened his eyes and gave Michelle one demented stare ...

He raised his hand a bit and moved his index in a negative gesture to her..
“ Its not nice to play games on your own ..” He smiled and then continued “ Accio..” his hand was already in his wand seconds before he now had it under Michelle´s chin...he actually knew she was fast enough to stop him from hurting her... he was a human after all ...

Oh he was getting distracted again .. because the wand started to move from her chin .. slowly down ..

“ Tsk .. i might need a belt with you ..”
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:05 am

When the wand was pointed at her, she didn't flinch, he was right she could stop him, but she didn't.....As much as she didn't like wands (of course she did like them when she was a watch but she'd learnt to be without hers for these past five years,) she left him with it as she was curious to see what he'd do.

When the wand began to lower a little, she looked down at it and smirked internally that he couldn't do it. However, on the outside she smiled sweetly at him.

"A belt? Kinky" she said still showing that sweet smile, "I'd rather you did use something like a belt, because to be honest spells are just not that fun than if you were to cause me pain with your hands".

Michelle brought a hand up to Lee's arm (the one holding the wand,) and slid her hand gently up his arm letting it stop over near his wrist. "Wands are horrible..." she said then went to slowly take his wand, "if you want to hurt me, just use your hands".
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:19 am

Lee was going to cast a cruciatus on her... or at least he was tempted to .. but he didnt even knew that would work ... perhaps it would just feel like a tickle to her...who really knew what vampires felt when they got curses casted at them .... from good sources he had heard nothing .... but he still refused to be helpless in front of her...

Then again ... when she holded his wand ... it was impossible for him to stop her... only because he was staring at her smile and too focused hearing her talk that when she went to take it away he gave it as thought it meant nothing to him..

“Yeah whatever... it makes me feel safe..” ohhh he wasnt supposed to say that ... but he was too much into their conversation that he just let it out there and didnt minded...

Moments after he was on top of her .. between her legs ... choking her with all his actual strength since he knew she couldnt die .... Lee just used all of him on her, she was indeed right .. he wanted to hurt her...
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:30 am

When Lessandro admitted he only wanted his wand to feel safe, a look filled Michelle's face, a look that implied she had just heard something she liked. It looked like someone had just given her a million pounds, at least, that was what the look was saying.

Michelle let the wand fall from her hand and land on the floor, and just as she had released it she found herself all of a sudden down on the bed with Lee on top of her. And being choked. Though she didn't need the air, it didn't stop the situation from being uncomfortable, his grip did hurt a little.

Feels good, doesn't it? she asked him while keeping her eyes locked on him. She said this in his head as she knew that might piss him off a little more? as she got in his head again. That the best you have, gorgeous? she said once again in his mind, and as she done so she wrapped her legs around his waist, tightly.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:43 am

Lee´s breath started to get slow and rather cutted up ... he was enjoying this way too much to just let go of the girl below him ....he wanted to hurt her.. and the fact that she couldnt die made Lee want her and nothing else ... maybe this is what he wanted all along, to hurt someone that just couldnt die .. who would be there always and enjoy it as much as he seemed to be enjoying it...

The boy´s grip became even tighter as he felt her legs wrap around his waist ..at what he answered with a slight “ mmm..” his eyes closing after .. and trying to keep concentrating into using all his strength on his hands .. and around her neck ..
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:56 am

When Lessandro's grip had tightened, her eyes closed and her head went back a little to push her neck out to expose more for him to grip. She winced a little, and faked a gasp so it would seem real for him. She really didn't think it would be very fun if he's there trying to hurt her and she's just lay there all smiles, she might as well just start humming a nursery rhyme while she was at it.

No, she thought best to make it seem like he was actually causing her some pain. So she moaned a little pretending she was in pain, winced a little more then started shifting her body a bit, making it seem like she was about to push him off or fight him.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:04 am

Lee was was going to let go for almost one little moment ... but then he started to notice how Michelle kept it up with what he was doing ... and god he liked that so much .. almost as much as the force he kept applying on her throat ..

“Fight me ..” His voice kinda deep by now asked, more of a request.. because he just knew she really didnt felt bad or was going to pass out any time soon ... but she could play along with him ..

" Fear me ... Love me.. "

Last edited by Lessandro Legard on Sun May 29, 2011 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:14 am

It took everything Michelle had not to smile or giggle at all of this, especially when he wanted her to fight him. This was all one big fun game to her, so it really did take all she had not to show how much she was enjoying herself.

Keeping a serious face on, she brought her hands up in a speed that would be just classed as humanly fast, but to Michelle it felt incredibly slow, like snail slow. Of course, to any human it was normal speed. Her hands came up and tried getting Lee on his shoulders to push him up, but she used none of her vampire strength so she could fail for him.

Next she pretended she was struggling for air, her eyes closed tightly, and her mouth tried to force out the words "Stop...I can't ...Breathe". This was so funny to Michelle, she knew humans actually did go through this kind of stuff, it was amusing.

Michelle now made her body begin to struggle harder under Lessandro, and her hands went to his face and began to (feebly to her) try and push his face up and away from her. Michelle was having that much fun, she hadn't even noticed his last words over fearing him and loving him....Not yet anyway.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: